Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The material desire flows over era We encounter the romantic love

The material desire flows over era We encounter the romantic love


We encounter the romantic love
That firework
(Qin Xiang is very shy, in the telling of him, what reporters heard are only some experiences of he and hers, have said for a long time, he has rubed with the hands and set about saying too shily: Anyway it is these, is it very dull to hear. The reporter required him to speak some details of love, he talked about a thing for a long time after thinking of. Later on he requires the reporter to see his QQ space. Opened and saw suddenly, having recorded the bit of he and wife Xiang Ai inside, this man not good at words was very intelligent without seemingly so originally, only know how to express one's own full love with the characters. )
Young lush understanding of wife and I has already been nearly 15 years, in 1996, we were the classmates of special secondary school. But said and failed very much, she did not pay close attention to I at all at that time, I understood her a bit. The achievement was not very good when she just entered the school, but later on she took the progressive award fastest each time - -A diligent girl refusing to take defeat lying down, this is I, to her first impression. Knew slowly later she grew in a single-parent family, mother put up with hardships to bring big she and younger brother, her mother loves her dearly very much, she celebrates birthday each time, her mother will bring cake to see her by train.
To ask the intersection of student and margin four year, century of will it be will it be the night National Day 1999 fireworks common factor of us only presumably. I plans to kill time in the library at school originally, receive a telephone in the night, small and lush call with dormitory sisters. At that time, perhaps thought of smallly and lushly will go, so I can't help promising.
At that dusk, I got to the place to agree to get a lift in advance, find but oneself is one at the latest. Can only toughen one's scalp, embrace with apologetic smile to everybody, look about about, find they very much sufficient preparation have, drink wiped out withdraw several packs. When the crowded bus moved to the large east gate with great difficulty, the night sky in the distant place has already had beautiful flowered that has burst forth, the whole world has seethed with excitement. We have to get off ahead of time, as people flow into the front to surge. All heads keep the same posture looking up at the front.
After the fireworks for half an hour, the night sky of riot of color is quiet in the twinkling of an eye. The several of us have not spoken, do not know who suggests, don't go back first. We go around in the street, slowly, I and so young and lush as to land on backmost, that evening, feel that has endless words to talk. Until the daybreak, I feel nothing says, there are more words to be unbosomed, happy to win and take the annoyed feeling.
After this time, life has been replied dully. We graduated in 2000, just as " we have already left away the vast sea of people today " singing in the song . I help the teacher to leave the school last after finishing sending and engaging in the card, I go to Fujian to work, and so small and lush as to go to Guangdong.
Rise from the valley bottom
With small to it gets in touch to be in 2002 again while being lush, she get in touch with me voluntarily, write a letter or something else. All of us had no mobile phone at that time. In the near future, a classmate phones me and says so smallly and lushly as to fall ill in Guangdong. I want to have a look after hearing, but I have not left at once, but contact a classmate of Guangdong to let him ask about it, because I hear that there are many classmates there that have fallen into multiple level marketing. As expected, classmate it brings Is to be bad news, little to engaged in multiple level marketing while being lush.
I did not go to Guangdong, and know people possessed by the Devil are not all easy to try to persuade, just write a letter and tell her, rich life could be got by the work of both hands. Later on I hear Guangdong checks multiple level marketing is very tight, it is small and lush and it is basically even difficult to live a for the classmates. I have sent travelling expenses to many student that wanted to take, 1,300 has been all sent. In the near future, it is said small so lushly as to come out from the inside too.
SARS for 2003 little to say her to be very much afraid while being lush, want to leave Guangdong. I pluck up one's courage and say: Otherwise please come to Fujian. She has not agreed, can not speak well either. Until she try to win sb.'s favor train ticket to Fujian,before get on the bus make a phone call to by I,there are Is to her arrival.
Having had small and lush day, my life substantiates a lot of, take her to be familiar with this city, look for a job, look for the house, join as partner and cook together sometimes, have a meal and watch TV, stroll. Look like the lover very much, but still " above the friendship, the love has not been full " actually . It is not her reason, it is my reason. I feel self-humiliation very much, the family is the countryside, the younger sister is being still educated in the university, always arrears of wage of this company graduated, signed, and silly at that time, it was the long contract in five years that was signed. Such a I, how can let around me girl to be getting happy.
If not a little and lush mother, perhaps we can only be the parallel forever. Small and lush shortly after getting to Fujian, her mother is ahead of time and retired to come to look after her. So I watch the little lush every gesture elder person with the tail of one's eye, bear in mind. On the Spring Festival of 2004, the little and lush younger brother was demobilized to go back to the township, her mother planned to go back. While leaving, she says drawing my hands: The child, it is really good to see you. The condition of our family is general, do not mind how others' family is. And day was crossed out by yourself. Encouragement of her, let me look for light to break the the intersection of window and paper while being lush finally.
2004, I and so young and lush as to get back to Wuhan, from Hubei, there is feeling of going home to get back to Wuhan. As to the little lush love, take care of the pence,and the pounds will take care of themselves little by little, many a little makes a mickle. She is the same to me. We are two very alike people, kindhearted, filial old man is hardworking She is a girl in the town, my home engages in farming in the countryside. She can go home with me, the disliking and avoiding of no silk, was nearly working since that time to enter the door, until leave, let my mother so happy as to grin from ear to ear, totally put down the heart to us. It is sales assistant, busy season not working festival to be small and lush, at ordinary times is very much difficult to ask for leave, even her mother can't return to homeland and visit to celebrate birthday sometimes. At this moment, I will take the long-distance car, go to fulfil one's duty to one's parents for her. When her mother saw me, the surprise can not utter a word, then can shed the tears. I tell the old man, these small and lush can accomplish for me, I should accomplish for her too.
The editor recommends:2010,Act as the experience in romantic Valentine's Day on lunar New Year's Day

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment