Saturday, December 22, 2012

The same ending different course!

The same ending, different course!
Saw him on the net yesterday! Qq number that he asks about me with great difficulty. The love in three years, come to nothing in the end, my parents do not accept him, because he does not have an intact family! I thought that so long as there was love, could defeat that incomplete family! I have idealized very much, reality lets me retreat! Perhaps I have not reached the supreme realm yet to his love, I cannot accept everything that his father and his stepmother do! Also have no time to dawdle again! Finally, I have chosen to give up! Just as the ginger was bred and sung in the permanent song - --The woman's choice is absolutely perfect! Now, I close oneself, come back home to surf the Net beyond going to work, decline all activities outside. I thought I will be calm, I knew too I can not forget him, he was my first love after all, it is I that pay most man up to now, how can I obliterate shed in the past! But I say to oneself, I will make great efforts not to think, this section of bright past events covered with dust of letting time go! But it is really a kind of very profound thing to miss, the quiet one has been fled in, often let me have one's face covered with tears! ! !!!!!!!!! Yesterday, sentence of his: How are you now? Let me shed silent tears ~~~~~~~~~~~ We are destined to come to nothing! This is a life! It is the helplessness of the life! Did not understand until now - ---Someone sacrifices everything for love! ----But I have sacrificed the love for love! Will I like again? Have remembered Sutras: Grow anxiety through love, it is fear to grow through love! If from on love person, have fear also while being carefree! The friend says my present psychology is too gloomy, but I know it will be good, for this all persons who care about me in the world! Select from Sohu's psychological forum

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment