Saturday, February 23, 2013

Father's god son cudgels one's brain An incomplete book

Father's god son cudgels one's brain An incomplete book
Before 20 years old, several texts that except read while going to school and looking through several picture-story books once in a while, I have never really read a book. The all day and a gang of " The brothers " Mix drinking, gambling, fighting, has done much bad thing. It was that summer, my foot was injured, have to stay at home and lie. I think a difficult to endure one time most, can't it able to bears to be going out and those " brotherses " while being difficult most in those days Mix together. Wake up at noon recess of one day, I find that there is a thin book on the bedside cupboard, take back and leaf through carelessly conveniently, an unexpected one is, I have been attracted. That is the book " eyes ", it was a beautiful love story that was described, it's a pity the latter half is torn. Then, my appetite has hung in the result of this love story. When father comes back in the evening, I say to him lifting that incomplete book: "Father, could you find the latter half torn for me? Very enthusiastically! " Father get an idea listen to, then pull open the intersection of cupboard and door, embrace, appear one which is short of few end of head book say to me all: "These books are all the evil that you did as a child, please look for. " Though I can not find the latter half of " eyes " in that pile of incomplete books, I came into a maze, nearly each incomplete book - --" long live the youth ", attracted me deeply in " guerrilla force in the railway ", " how is the steel produced ", those have a beginning but no end or have story without head of end that is tormenting me especially at the same time. One day, I implored father: "Father, give me several intact books to read. " Father has met my requirement very cheerfully. When fully recovering in my foot injury, I have already been totally attracted by the book, have begun to be fond of studying, even begin some reading notes. The book is read more and more, the more heart substantiates more and more, those bad habits in the past ran without a trace too. Later, try to write some articles too, can publish on the newspapers and magazines again and again too by oneself, how excited that kind of mood does not know! Last year, one prose of me solicit articles into second prize, father buy wine fry kind dish in order to show, celebrate specially. The wine is when being to heart's content, father took out of that pile of incomplete books to say to me from the cupboard proudly: "Actually I tear these books, should really thank for these incomplete books too, otherwise, it is still hard to tell what kind of person you will become one today. " Really unexpected an this incomplete book includes father in order to save my intentions. I say excitedly: " the father, the one that should be thanked is you! " Now, that incomplete book which is called " eyes " is put in my book case, it is a book that I am most worth collecting this life. Because this is a beginning of another kind of the whole new life of mine. Transfer it to from Beijing Evening

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment