Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Parents do not allow me to be married " The urban girl " Time of _'s love

Parents do not allow me to be married " The urban girl " Time of _'s love

True love, I feel unprecedented happiness
The sunshine is not my first love, but can be regarded as the true love of me. Staying with her for one and a half years, I felt as if passed all one's life. Say good-bye to the sunshine
More than one, in month, ignorant in every day such as I, even business nearly go on.
I know the sunshine because a friend of mine happens to be a cousin of their family. Originally, we just chat through the message, feel very happy. The one evening in the near future, made a phone call to me suddenly, said she quarrelled with her father on the sunshine, feel a pain in the heart very much, on the cloud dragon's lakeside. I think, drag in that friend who introduced us to know each other originally, rush to go over together. The first meeting, only think the sunshine in the wind is sweet and lovely at night, look at the look of her grievance, I love unconsciously, am afraid she stays on the lakeside and meets accident alone, comfort the intersection of she and a few words, advise and send her home coaxing. After this, we are close to much more.
Soon, the sunshine has applied for a sales assistant in a supermarket of our city smoothly, because she had a section of black way as the street lamp in the way to go home to make the night shift, I acted as sunshine " Partial to the colored envoy " ,I get outside the shop of the sunshine to wait for her after coming off duty every day, we often have a meal, chat, take a walk together, this period of time is very happy.
I native place, in Wang Jia, I rent a stand do business in the one market of farm produce in city at that time. Though the parents of the sunshine do business in the market of farm produce, the business is made very big, afford to buy in suburbs also, the intersection of she and father want, marry daughter the urban resident. And our family, because the elder brother did business and failed several years ago, owed much debt, the whole family live frugally without just paying off until this year. I father hope I Wang Jia buy house get married, come to town, work as a temporary labourer, make money of get married, in hometown. So, there is very great disparity between the economic situation of our family and expectation of sunshine parents. So, in initial several months, we have not mentioned the thing dating in front of the parents of both sides having tacit understanding very much.
After we know for half a year, once go out together in the evening to drink, I drank too much, kept in the taxi room of the sunshine at night, did not go back. That is first intimate contact of our. Having had sunshine, I feel unprecedented happiness. The sunshine has a shortcoming, bad-tempered, answer these minor matters late like my business pressure telephone, will all become fuses that we quarrelled, after each quarrel is always that I coax her, until she smiles through tears. But I do not feel tired, always think our emotion has been strengthened in each quarrel.
While staying with me, begin the sunshine and still often mention her parents' requirement, perhaps felt later I was really pretty good to her, the sunshine liked saying to me, so long as I treat her carefully all one's life, even if follow me and eat no matter how bitter to be willing. I think we can together, expect we have no fate to live in under an eave eventually no very all one's life too at that time.



|

0 comments:

Post a Comment