Thursday, February 21, 2013

The love says that saying good-bye blows 9 A boyfriend's _ love clinic

The love says that saying good-bye blows 9 A boyfriend's _ love clinic

While knowing the Zhao 's, have already talked about 9 boyfriends in front of me.
The reason why will frequently say good-bye, because I am that one like saying that " say good-bye " after all Girl.

You can imagine, when terrential for heavy rain, the just fierce quarrel of host and hostess, then a sound of claps of thunder, the man says anything, the woman is in a towering rage, " pa " The ground pats the desk, then leave in a huff.
What a pity, this is not acting in a play, I am exactly that character, again and again. Until everything being irredeemable.
While knowing the Zhao 's, my already physical and psychological weariness, then I catch his hands, say to him, " please remember no matter take place anything, you decontrol my hand. I said I would say good-bye, all deceive you. " Zhao Jun says, it is " good " .
Two months later, we really begin to quarrel over. And I play the same old trick, while leaving in a huff, the Zhao 's just looks like the little duck that a piece of wood received, follow me with no words spoken. Where I go, where he follows to. Why get rid of and get rid of and does not open either. Ask him, he
Say, it is you that want what I do not free! Then my dull taking out of the mouth, have to become reconciled with him. It is repeated like this, keep going on until me and run into Ray.
Ray is very outstanding. Outstanding men do not have as many as. With him, I become the most obedient woman in the world. When he is busy, do not dare to send even a message of mine, is in fear of letting him feel disturbing. It is said his former girlfriend, is stared at too firm and letting him " pedal " . He say Li Ji, I want look for you so ripe sensible girl, believe you can let me down. In short, make me incomparably obedient.
I put forward to the Zhao 's and say good-bye, but he shakes the head and disagrees. "You said you wanted what I freed! " He says. I have to explain and listen to for him, say I have fallen in love with others, say that man is very outstanding, and ask him to put a horse of mine. But the Zhao 's disagrees, I have no way, have to play the part of missingly.
The mobile phone is not received, the message does not go back, M S N stops losing. Come off duty, is going to Yu Lei's office to mix, then come off duty with him, and then go to his home for touching a period of time. But Lei Yu stay never I spend the night, he say this habit of him, someone in nearby he sleep kind. At first, he will send me to the gate of Residential Area, helps me to make a car and go home. Later, only sent to downstairs. Later, had not sent off simply. "Ji Li, you mustn't always pester me, look for some things to do by oneself. " This words, has in fact already spoken very impolitely, but I still obstinately stick to a wrong course.
That day, I stayed at Ray's home late into the night, suddenly thundered and lightned, the heavy rain has arisen. Cold a will it be night winter very, I thin dress have, feel headache again. I say, " Yu Lei, you see me off. " He looks up and casts a look at me, refuses to say yes or no. I say, " actually I know either you will not love me, just for the last time today, see me off. " But this time, he did not lift even head unexpectedly.
Play with the bitter feeling in following plot, under the circumstances that I stimulate constantly, " world war " Broke out at last, I wrapped up to print it into rain carrying without demur, but the meaning which he did not chase out at all, I walked in the shiny black Residential Area alone, drenched drenchedly on one's body, suddenly remembered that caught the Zhao 's that can not drive away either.
Probably everybody has already guessed to the result of the thing. Finally, I marry that man who calls the Zhao 's. He really ordinary and ordinary, but I know no matter what does it take place, he will never unclamp my hands. Marriage, does not want, seek get one from heart that is not abandon?
My God unexpectedly the son imitates and rapes
The husband rapes the sister-in-law The wife helps to take the condom
" sleep-walking is raped " for the intriguing story It is not the crime
Being amazed by can't bear entering the purpose scene in the small woods
Amazed by! The biggest man organ in the world


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment