Friday, February 22, 2013

Love is not the unsealed stove fire

Love is not the unsealed stove fire
I and loving each other triumphantly for three years, find each other congenial, we have already touched upon the marriage. Have said to me, he will make me happy forever many times triumphantly. I think naturally too, I will put on the clothing of beautiful marrying, and keep whole life triumphantly Last summer, I went to Shenyang to study in March because of the reason of the work. What when I get back to the small city that inhabit, come back to Kay's side, but feel triumphant to seeming to mix in my enthusiasm indistinctly, there is one kind terrified and dodging in his eyes. Heart of girl most sensitive in the love, it is sure to take place nothing for me to expect. Then inquire he produce nothing finally calm. Terribly suspicious that Kai pretends to smile at me calmly, I say calmly: "I do not want to listen to your quibble. " At last, Kai told the truth. He is entangled by a girl, and that girl is overbearing to the utmost point, do not allow him to come back to my side absolutely, though she knows very well I am Kai's qualified girl friend. Kai asks my understanding feeling apologetic very much. I only think everything has been broken, the hope together with me. Kai is shaking my hands, almost says begging: "Give me a chance, let us resume. " I throw his hands away, say thinly: "Everything of wishing you is satisfactory. " Have no speech triumphantly, the tear has flowed silently. He knows very well my disposition. I am who advocates aestheticism, especially emotion. Would rather ache and forget, than know and embrace and keep a regret and incomplete. Say triumphantly and slowly and slowly: "Yi Yi, takes care, I will think forever, you. " I look at the distant place definitely, very vast in the heart. The loves of three years of ours that the separation of three months has been buried, I have not been special and sentimental. Even if I do not leave him, a section of unstable emotion will overstep the limit because of other reasons. Belonged to me, the one that refused did not go; Not belonging to I, impose and also lose. Everything lets nature take its course. After coming back home, I had burnt the triumphant letter to all of mine, then turned off the light and slept cherishing the mind of freeing, there were not dreams for one night unexpectedly. When the forefront sunshine in early morning shines on my face, I realize I will open the life for a time another again. Later, look for I several times while being triumphant, I say way that I do not can pass by repeatedly. Later, the one that it is said he was fed up about that girl quicklied was autocratic and arrogant and imperious, gave her much money and took off the clear responsibility with her completely. Soon, have resigned his work triumphantly, has gone to Guangzhou alone. During this time, a piece of different fields very much outstanding boy enter into my life again. He is a generous and person rich in intension, treat me very tolerant, meet my illusion of different little girl types. At last one day, I realized one's own unfounded and superficiality, would like to give up a lot of shortcomings, and perfectly willing. I have already been due to him. Never take the injection and move I in the line, with great patience and love, the innumerable trials and tribulations weave a pure white wool jersey for him, wove into my attachment to he and deep love at the same time. We often sit under the light, sample tea and study or chat, that kind of quiet and warm feeling makes me have a kind of deep emotion. Our getting along seems very dull in others' eyes, only we could appreciate the dull intension behind. We have fixed wedding day. The ones that said good-bye for two years appeared triumphantly in front of me suddenly. Triumphant and still handsome and graceful, just much steadier. Sincerely say to me triumphantly: "I have looked for several girls after departure, but I can not find the feeling of staying with you all the time. Then I work with all one's might, attempt to forget you, but I can not deceive oneself, that initial love has already incorporated the life. I have already had one's own companies nowadays, have fixed assets of up to a million yuan. I very rich compared with peer, I but very much poor at emotion. Indeed, enclose until I a lot of in girl around, but I do not like their frivolous and avarice, I only like you in this life. I know I am unfair to you, know too you will refuse me, I can entertain a gleam of hope, look for you from afar. Can you forgive me for admitting me again? " Talk about here, has had one's face covered with tears triumphantly already. My heart is very heavy, I have liked deeply to be too triumphant after all, but I can't injure my boyfriend. I wipe the triumphant tears away. Thought triumphantly I came around to the correct way of thinking, shaking my arm overjoyedly, asked loudly: "Have you agreed? Really? ! " Saying has my both shoulders. One kind is sour and astringent to attack my mind swiftly. This pair of arms, has ever embraced me a lot of times, but I, has already no longer been the proud little wilful girl originally. I say to him sentimentally: "Triumphant, I have liked you wholeheartedly. But I can only sincerely bless you now. Love is not the unsealed stove fire, is fired after deciding to fire, put out after deciding to put out. I love the boyfriend of today deeply, let everything in the past forgotten " It is played triumphantly for two days that boyfriend and I are accompanied, go triumphantly. His mood is very excited, say to my boyfriend: "She is a good girl, I do not have good fortune and she keep, can may you the whole life hand in hand. " Have left triumphantly, turn round and wave at us frequently. I am gazing at the figure very much of his Great Britain quietly, feel all sorts of feelings well up for the moment in the heart. Don't, friend of my first love, wish wholeheartedly that is waiting for you nearby in happiness

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment