Sunday, February 3, 2013

Have sold 300 000 in three years in love and human body 's unmarried cohabitation

Have sold 300,000 in three years in love and human body 's unmarried cohabitation

"10,000 salary, give 300,000 three year, give Bora after the 5 year! " This is my love trade, but the one that has not expected is, he issues this marked price to another girl
Love trade, make a deal on the spot

Before the 7 year, the intersection of I and 20 year old, have beautiful cheek and the intersection of devil and stature, boyfriend A tall and straight and beautiful and bright general have, what we passed is arrogance on arrogant day.
The general of A likes gambling, I am as he frequently shuttles between the gambling house. Once with the handsome new continent gambling that they will go of A, because the cigarette bad smell of gambling house irritates the nose, have slept in the car that I lay outside the general of A. Pushed away and woken up by the general of A suddenly at midnight, he ran drawing me, said the police came. Everybody is frightened to roll.
The gambling career with general of A has been only maintained for two weeks. Later on he loses red eyes, let women borrow the money in the place everywhere, call this sister, call that aunt. I feel sick. Say good-bye very naturally. A has been handsome that I have not loved, has really loved, it is another man who I met in the bar later - -Cai Tian.
Cai Tian is handsome, but there is perverse trend, the corner of the mouth hangs a kind of bad man's characterized smiling badly.
"Let's do the pen business. " He leans against the bar counter, says to me, do not cover up and fall in love with mine at all frankly and sincerely. "Become my lover, I give you remuneration! " My wild nature has been provoked by him. "How to do? " "10,000 salary, give you deposit 300,000 three year, give you Bora 5 year! "
I raise the chin, am looking at him provoking, " know how much I spend in one month? 40,000! "
"Please do at will! " When he stands up and picks up overcoats to plan to leave away. I say, " I promise! Determine you get married,please first notice I,will pester I with one of married men. "
We reach an agreement, I become Cai Tian's lover. But it is together that we do not live. He have cohabit Women Friend Beibei, a beautiful stewardess. Big eight -year-old Cai Tian says to me like this, because Beibei " makes no attempt to make progress " ," only know gluttony and pleasure-seeking " ,So after seeing me, he has hearts of the extramarital relation.
That was one autumn 7 years ago. In the bar, muddy light and ambiguous breath, let, like I that irritate, have connected this form that took risks but amazing.
Think about it now, how funny is these reason of Tian Cai, I am a " make no attempt to make progress " ,And " only know gluttony and pleasure-seeking " Girl?
Game love, pretence has become reality
Cai Tian is very rich, precisely, his house is rich. Cai Tian is an only son, his parents do business, assets are up to more than 30 million. As early as 7 years ago, he live the intersection of the upper most layer and life of people already, more than half pieces of Europe play him all over.
I like listening to Cai Tian and telling those foreign information, like him to let me wear the advanced clothes, use famous-brand cosmetics, want, go where travel where does it go. He uses his money, has let the world open the magnificent window to me, has let me live the life of petty bourgeoisie that I yearn for.
I will wake to sleep at midnight sometimes, the happiness comes too fast, too violent, I will be from the happy cloud suddenly one day, fall into the dusky dust?
When being together, Cai Tian is very kind to me, very careful too. I am grow to crazy about this kind of relation raised, then, I have loved the man that this one and I played games slowly.
Do lover, mean, can it enjoys materials to be rich, must stand the loneliness of spirit too. I am a person in most of the time in one year, when Cai Tian needs me, he will go to hotels to open a room, but I spread and arrive at the same time at the same time.
So long as he says and stays with Beibei, I have never dared to make a phone call to him. Only wait for his telephone every day, ill, how good the mood is, it is a person too.
In those seven years with Cai Tian, except he, I do not have the second man.
I keep oneself flawless like the jade for him here, but he dallies with women over there. Field Cai come back from South Korea once, lower parts of the body are all red hang-ups, a burst of of stench. I come with him in the hospital and check, just learn he suffers from syphilis.
Learn he spend the night Shanghai woman, I ask he reprovingly, he show afraid of the intersection of boiled water and hot appearance by one the intersection of death and pig again later, crack a joke with me frivolously. I have strong temper, 60 are stable that eat, found at midnight, send to the hospital to wash the stomach by parents.
The health was originally empty, passed and tossed about so again, dropped one suit of diseases from then on. I had already made fetus three times for him at that time, I miscarried in the palace of Qing Dynasty alone each time, the physiologically or psychological agony is half dead and half alive. Never around Cai Tian.
I spoil oneself in this way, but in order to prove I love him wholeheartedly, hope he can respect my some, don't injure me like this. But he scorns to take even a glance at, leaves 10,000 behind and asks me to raise the body each time. In his eyes, the best method to solve the thing is the money.
How much in these seven years, his woman outside does not know to have. I expect I am the other person, some words are only swallowed back too, think that not qualifying for managing by oneself, there is too much he.
The two leave one, if I can't do it, who can?
I know Tian with that Beibei marry already that day Cai unintentionally, they had already lived apart. I am angry and angry. Upbraid that asks why not tell me he has got married. Field Cai only gentle a word, it is enough to crush all of my grievance. He says, I have really taken the marriage certificate with Beibei, but we have not held a ceremony, because I do not want to be unfair to you very much. Because this, Beibei is unwilling to forgive me. She is want to divorce me making a noise.
I have believed. At that time, Cai Tian's sidelight to me was good, the enlarged ocean in my heart quickly, the woman falling into the love is so silly as to have no way.
The heart which marries Cai Tian, have overgrowed since that time.
Though know he is a man fickle in love, want him not to hold wedding this for me perfectly well, it is enough to let me forgive all of his faults.
We are after together in five years, Beibei left him at last, I rejoiced oneself, boiled holding up one's head at last. The two leave one, if I can't do it, who can? Cai Tian should know, I, to his wholeheartedly these years.
Beibei is finally the woman living for five years with him. After divorcing, Cai Tian has been very passive for a moment. I accompany at his side docily all day like cat in that period of time. He claimed he wanted to open the coffee shop IN -->
|

0 comments:

Post a Comment