Friday, February 1, 2013

How to do the love 3 men's sex thinking

How to do the love, 3 men's sex thinking
The men, all want to make the big winner in bed. He, to expectation of the sexual love, many forever than you. But expect to be injured the more greatly the more. The just concerned about face-saving natural instincts are being done high, he has been never willing to talk about those to your front " Diminish the face " Question. 3 men insisting on anonymity, our bold questions. The man's true features, the man is real " The sex " ,The woman have to understand! Which famous women most likely become the man's sex illusion target? A: Madonna, Sharon Stone too getting angry in sexy goddess these, even it is Hsu Chi, tertiary description of her that make too rottenly, space that has already let men not imagine at all. Pet that that kind of woman full of personal charm is still the man that I think, look like Maggie Cheung, age of her small, appear each time, can let people to be at the moment on. Because she has not let people hope to get at one glance " The bottom " ,Keep a little mystique, will call people even more " Ponder " ! B: The famous woman is too too high to reach, they separate one layer " The image " Coat,it would be better in the street and see, because the women of good looks some, be let me not be excited even more! Especially it is very sexy that those are worn, the stature is ready to appear, can provoke the man's lust most! C: Wang Fei. She is a kind of cold and detached makings, it seems that the nothing else of this world can move her, but the woman inherent and often hot as first fire, so let people feel mysterious further: Go to bed with her, it will be that anything feels on earth! ? I believe Dou Wei or Tse Ting-Fung sees her, it is another sample. The woman delivers to one's home automatically, how will you do? A: If have some good looks, no, please pale, Haha! But do you think, does the woman with good looks need to throw and cherish and send to the man off embracing? The man is very contradictory, hope the woman takes the initiative too once in a while, but if everything is controlled by woman, he will not feel well in the heart! I have touched women to imply for me, but reacting first at that time is that she is of unknown origin, will certainly purposeful, do fine she, have what infectious disease what is to be done? I think the man wants to play, must take set. I do not object to the love of one night, but will never leave the end of hand. Though joke, prevent people's heart from having! B: I have not touched, but this kind of thing must be very amazing! It is said that honest, if her appearance attracts me, the sex ability and sex of this kind of woman need to be high equally, can you continue satisfying her afterwards? Man a thousand particularly don't think, fly good fortune in love affairs, do until finally finding oneself become to let out, want toy woman, the centre of the palm of hand who flies out of whom does not know! C: A woman who can go to bed with you at will, you will think of her too and the relation happen to other men? This kind of emotion is not too reliable, you and she associate, even after getting married, she could be loyal to me, I suspect! While going to bed, what is taken notice of most? A: I mind very much the feeling that woman and I go to bed is especially the first time, I will use up the strength to please her, whether really enjoy very much by oneself, it is not a question instead. The man, as you know, our climax is ejaculating in an instant. The woman is cumbersome B: It is very important for me whether she has reached a climax, some women will pretend the orgasm, I think it is a kind of insult for man. It is tangible to say, I will not thank her. C: In fact the men all worry about oneself very much " Not all right " ,The woman's eyes are swept on your sensitive position like the sharp sword sometimes Thus man's impotence, the woman will shoulder a little responsibility too. I think all the time that should there is love sexual first, if can not suppress, I might as well look for prostitutes What does the woman let you pour the stomach in bed most? A: Put on gay clothing and powder one's face! In fact only pay attention to the personal hygiene, it does not matter either to make up. Anyway I like adjusting the light darkly. B: I am most afraid that kind of varicoloured eye shadow, have picture thick and thick eyebrows, use lipstick again After can imagine making love ing, that kind of oily and dirty picture. Some women have terrible savouring, with its covering up with too heavy perfume, not so good as wiping the point anti perspirant. C: I poured it once of the stomach most, it is after she takes off the clothes, wore inside, it is underwear and pants that the color does not match at all Stand woman most what kind of sex react? A: Make love, make sure half yawn, pay special attention to, itch, girl friend of me make say phone with me even once! B: Man it makes love to be whom the whole feeling put into, I pay attention to getting interdynamic relatively, feel she in perfunctory me, I will go to bathroom to solve! I stand woman move, lie in there most, lazy to take, say skill too, don't do well otherwise simply. But angry to belong to angry, I to will say, come out not being discontented C: The disposable experience that you had better smile at, she wanted me to wear the sheath suddenly to reach the halfway, spoil the fun very much! Woman take the initiative, not too rough too I like either, and whom I mention pretend climax! Wish eagerly what position the woman caresses you most? A: All sensitivity is taken! , rectum inside my testis, carrying, chest, papilla, ears, thigh She if " Point the palm " ! B: My girl friend's personality is relatively conservative. Often need my guide. As to my touch, although she likes, it has been unable to open mind wide to enjoy all the time. This is an obstacle between us C: The previous play is a section of very important course for me, that is exploration of a kind of each other's body, will have a new discovery each time, and everybody's needs are all different. The mood has influence too. Time should been sustained and calculated for a long time more to make love " Perfect " ? A: " Enter " It is very amazing in 5-10 minutes and then can maintain! I think time is to a kind of identification of man ability, the man likes boasting most, also he has it more " Able to bear " . Is that right? B: It makes love to be one enjoyment, play what counts is, caress, and the construction of atmosphere. If before play with by time because it is inclusive, 1-2 hour! In addition, the touch and embracing afterwards, can increase the mutual emotion. C: The time place where the sexual desire takes place is uncertain, sometimes do while watching TV, it takes 30 minutes at least; The ground might not be in bed to make love, as long as both sides are satisfied. The passion that you want is 10 minutes, or a dull hour? While reaching a climax soon, hope the woman is as what you do? A: Hold me tightly! Roar, moan rapidly, all reach a climax! B: Both legs are clamped, shrink the vagina, catch me hard Back! ! C: Hand in for my mouth, suck with higher speed, let my penis swell in her mouth, if she is willing, I hope she annexes my seminal fluid Hope for the woman most after finishing the love A: The climax is not over, is embraced each other, use a more touching once of language. B: So hard! Someone had better take the place of me " Deal with problems arising from an accident " ,Really too tired to want to wash the body sometimes! C: Give me a cigarette, leave me alone

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment