Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Is the love in the heart or in bed? ? Time of _'s love

Is the love in the heart or in bed? ? Time of _'s love

Chink to see through rate of traffic flow, silent the intersection of gaze and he, ' love man of you while crossing the road sure to take you by hand really ', looking at his face from far away, that seems but so remote and fuzzy now just like touching smile that loved of last night. I love he in bed even more now. Then he, right too?

Is the love in the heart or in bed
I like eating grapes, so I call the grape. I will throw away very beautiful arc, let grape grain 100% accurate to fall into mouth of me, then eyes of me will smile, offer the intersection of grape and the same tears.
Who knows either whom, so the intersection of gold and a exceptional one wanton, but I, love the meeting scold to hateful fellows people. He is such a overbearing fellow. He smiles and looks like a scoundrel, not in fact, so I always let him " mix the son " ,Know, send, get, know, send, reach strange never, a samsara, but walk very tiredly.
I thought I was very free and easy, I thought I could master, I thought I can wave and did not took a cloud away either. Just I forget, have forgotten I have been carried away by emotion.

It is the state of sprouting when perhaps the love is the most beautiful. One game that chase, I wash, laugh at when being proud, happily, are teasing, like, see he one angry face tease, and gnash one's teeth and say: "Kill you! Unless it don't have color, which day is there trouble you,just like discredited dog's dung to you! " I will smile upside down, smile out the tears, but I believe, will have weather.
Love one to have a secret in front of her. I have been thinking so all the time, so told me Q password of personal secrets from that day to him, I put him into the heart. But the love is one of two people's games, three people injure once. I like he minded me minds his past too.
If one woman like, give birth to, mean, pay give the man for you all one's life right away by first child. So I can't, not can injure one and like to give birth to the woman of BABY for him.
"Let's grow one BABY for me! " He sees me saying. I know that brave woman is not me. This is a ambiguous season, even temperature difference is so touching, is the love right too?


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment