Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It is the _ love time of marriage to reward the woman at most in love

It is the _ love time of marriage to reward the woman at most in love

The love is a marriage to woman's supreme reward, the thorough behavior of a man's true love is proposing genuinely
The persons who pour out: Li Yao (assumed name) ,Female, 32 years old, line manager of one company of Jinan
October of 2004
One, because of the working reason, several colleagues and I have gone to Hong Kong. OK that morning, I went to a audio-video shop near hotels to saunter.
While leafing through those CD entered newly, my hands and another hand collide. That side of CD shelf, it is a young and handsome face. I am sorry to smile, spare him CD. He waves repeatedly, " no no, Miss, here you are, I only have a look at will. " Very standard mandarin.
"Are you? " I try inquiring after. "Beijingers. " His tooth is very white, smile very magnificently.
He calls the east (assumed name) of Anhui ,It is the shark of a prestigious university, a big company works in Beijing, also go to Hong Kong to go on a public errand. Having a chat about dinner hour, he points to a hall opposite and says to me: "Are you busy? It's nothing have lunch together? "
The optimistic enthusiasm of the east of 26 -year-old Anhui, humorous and witty, it has had more than two hours totally that we have eaten that meal. He says all over the countrily, my laugh is constant. It was very fine that day, we sat in the window seat, the sunshine shone on the young and clean face of the east of Anhui, can see his thin and thin fine hair on the forehead. The slender hands of the east of Anhui are very clean, the nail is pruned neatly and cleanly. The little dust floats in the sunshine thinly, I am intoxicated in the atmosphere that this one's own little six -year-old boy makes.
When being said good-bye to, the east of Anhui and I mutually left contact details very naturally that day. Get back to the intersection of hotel and me receive message of him just: "Precious jade precious jade, it is very happy to chat with you! " But the reason of one side is called me " The precious jade precious jade " ,present young people! I shake the head smiling.
Boyfriend and I love for five years, after the developer give us a key to the bridal chamber, the marriage wedding should be brought into schedule formally. I see, 32 young no longer already to woman year old, many girl friends of the same age have already married and given birth to babies, I can not sure whether to really thirst for the marriage by oneself. It is not good with the boyfriend's emotion, but his overly calm personality always makes me unreconciled, moreover, the time in five years has already let the emotion between us be calm.



|

0 comments:

Post a Comment