Saturday, February 2, 2013

Love the _ love time of transient guest who is who

Love, the _ love time of transient guest who is who

The so-called transient guest, the one that mean passing your life, becoming a transient person who stays! And it is referred to as the transient guest not to accompany your person in all one's life!
In my life, once had
Over a lot of transient guests. I am also acting the part of transient guest in the lives of a lot of people!
Beginning of the transient guest
Sprout the boy of love to me initially, until I appear the second day that year. He is lower by one grade than I, is a man of the hour in the school, have a distinction to look very handsome! It is charming princes in the heart of girls, chase him without having a lot of girls'. The even deskmate is similar with them, drift along generation with them everyday (say briefly, 94 little sisters very much! Haha " ' know and say so she must want to give evenly " the hammer is carried " occasionally )! Forget the he one real name already,HOHO ""remember to seem call only by " the screws light " (indicating a suggestion, a request or a mild command)!
Do not really understand him so " Outstanding" Person how could one ducklings ugly such without being taken a fancy to it I! Even till now feel dim. I of times because of the middle school, a pure child! The meaning to the loves is not sure. Even think that is a very shame-faced thing!
Compared idiots, I who am obtuse to the love, found at last some day, it seems that I often lose few homework one of few books of pen and so on in that period of time, feel as if someone is teasing me. Remind by the deskmate, leaving school leave alone, doing anything mustn't fall singly Even this just finds who I have offended unintentionally! What matter is it on earth? This is still a fan! Kill evenly 8 will expect it will be A caused by that man of the hour too! ! ! - - # a at that time one that kind in I so long as corridor that enclose through boy, the intersection of thief and simple people that will blush!
Until leave school afternoon some day, one even to stop, get off a group of MM on the way home. "Pa! " That make up, play the part of familiar to drip MM, get rid of a loud slap on the face a leading one. Learn from their speech, even " rob " They sweetheart! ! ! ! I see, just feel very hurt and wronged occasionally. Flows out rattling away pa if the tears rattle away pa. It is hurt and wronged to give vent to one's own one silently first. Thinking this groundless criticism, think of the slap on the face that one's own parents have not got rid of. Grievance, difficult to pass that to think more and more At last, I pushed over the bicycle in the hand violently. Hold the head to squat by the road sobing uncontrollably (Estimate they get getting silly occasionally too at that time, just one slap on the face, a unnecessary to ache one cry so! )
"What are you doing? Want to die? Eh? )A low-spirited male voice spread out. "No, no, do nothing! We have not really touched her, has just said several sentences, she cries, has nothing to do with us by oneself! " A MM is quibbling, other persons are conforming to, I have not looked up to look, continue crying for my own one! It seems that there are individuals that depended on suddenly, I got rid of and breathed, did not dare to breathe loudly, he holds me, says: "OK? " It has not had such near contact boy that even, then I am very nervous to dare to move, do not know either how to answer. The intension is dripped and feared further, tremble a bit. He unlocked me suddenly, stood up, strict sound channel: "You listen to carefully for me, I only say once! From today, begin now, if someone dares to look for her trouble again! I get even with you! Let's plan to tidy up the burden and come back home to wait for death! Now, you get away! Disappear immediately! " After being confused for a moment, I hear the voice that no one spoke, much quieter too. There should not be people, then, in sobs well have burnt and has been stood up by the face of the fan, pout and mutter in the mouth: "What is done! What baffled thing? " Plan to push the car later, " Ah "
"Ah "Give me a start, he sits on my car behind, has seen me smiling, then go to me, holding my both hands, say: "Fly, I am sorry! It is hurt and wronged to let you receive, there is no such a thing to happen absolutely afterwards! " Entered me in chests after finishing saying, I am dumbfounded his move, nothing knows, know that very fervid on the face He help me cut hair, then embrace me bicycle back seat to pay me, ask me to support and ride I (PS car-mountedly well: He is me except my boy of first year of my father and elder brother) I do not ask either where he takes me, specially flurried in the heart, but does not dare to say anything! When he parks the car downstairs of my home, I am stupefied. He says while locking the car: "Reach the hot towel of the family expenses apply the face! Otherwise will be very painful tomorrow! It is ridden that your car is so difficult, can you ride and move? " "May fall while just pushing over! " " I have gone back, thank you today for the answer of the low voice! " Have darted upstairs after finishing saying.
It is so really well difficult as to ride to find the car the next morning! When get to the crossing, I find unexpectedly he waits for someone on a boy's car back seat. Regret is amazed by for a moment, I continue pedalling this damnable car hard and difficultly immediately. After he sees me, jump off the way where the car has stopped me immediately, has drawn me and come down and embraced to the back seat, on the way, have not spoken! When getting to the school, he says " you go to the classroom first while locking the car! " "I, my car key! " "The intersection of car and you this ride, stay a moment, send, build up, give again you! " Say, carry, import bag, blow whistle, hang but the intersection of Lang and trend teaching building of clank key, no longer speak to I behind. Helpless, have to go to the classroom. Enter the classroom to know, overnight, I become the person who attract people's attention of the school! The deskmate says with a smile: "In the future, you can not have peaceful day to pass again! " It is uneasy in a whole morning, instructed, really feel a pain everywhere! A, put off till to leave school at last! How worried oneself went home! "Your trouble has come! I must leave first, deal with carefully! " The deskmate flashed after reminding. Look up to see it was those several girls who looked for trouble yesterday that coming up to me! I, I, I, I, my heart is agitated, scared, sit in that and does not dare to move. "Walk together, your car has not been repaired yet! We see you off! " Even to amaze by, come to understand " no, it is unnecessary troublesome, I did not go back this noon half day while being stupefied! " "Let's go! You don't be courteous, that it was not good for me yesterday, rested assured, will not know like that later " I have been actually connected with the traction by them and sent home drawing! It is a blessing No. one is more scared than hurt! p; He has left, takes my limitless miss away, becomes the first transient guest in my life; But I, is the last transient guest of him!


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment