Saturday, February 2, 2013

Love =Ten yuan ring + _'s love time of fried rice with eggs

Love =Ten yuan ring + _'s love time of fried rice with eggs

He holds me. Tightly.
Because a friend of his went to court to borrow his savings. So, there is not much his money left. We have rented a house in a very quiet Residential Area, after buying the necessities, open the wallet, count
,only 100 yuan.
He says, it doesn't matter, can go to friend's place to borrow some. It would be better if waited for paying out wages. I say, do not borrow, borrow for the first time, will borrow for the second time. It is any bitter that we can want to afford to eat. Could be forever together in this way.
I lie prone on the bed, begin to share the money.
These 30 made the bus and used in the morning for him. It is not good once in a while, call a taxi and go home. 15 days, only need enduring for 15 days, he will pay out wages. Other 30 to give him buy whom breakfast spend. 30 are that I and his dinner were used. Ten are petty cash. In case of emergency.
He lies prone on me, calls my wife, he buries face in my front, keep silent, I know he is very painful in the heart. In this way we embrace it together, I am moaning the ditty, he has been burying face in my front all the time all the time. Listen to me moaning the song. He says, I love you like this.
I say, we will be forever together.
Morning, got up with him, saw him washing the face and brushing teeth, then hand in hand, see him off and go to work. Looking at he is getting on the bus. People are numerous on the car, I see he and they crowd together, overwrite the happiness in his eyes. We wave, I see the car go far, then go home and wash the clothes. Tidy up the room, wipe the floor, kitchen utensils, the door with a very clean rag. The aeolian bell on the balcony sends out very clear and melodious sound, sting, stings, acts as Act as [ ] [ ] I have seen it smiling. That is our happy applause of tomorrow.
At noon, he asks me whether have lunch. I say, have eaten. In fact I have not eaten. I want us it borrows money to be over this month.
I so unbending, one that is he distressed to set free on the bottom of heart, just forbid him to borrow the money. So, when he came back to put 1,000 yuan in my hand, I cried.
I say, I am not that one is afraid of person bearing hardships. However, I want us to insist on doing anything, just as I come to your city, have insisted on giving up parents, has given up the work. Leave the friend in the distant place. Come strange city this, for and in love in you only.
I am accompanying him, take the bus to go to his friend's home, still lose the money.
In the night, the sky is very beautiful, there are a lot of stars, on the meadow, I lie on his leg, count the stars. I say, how beautiful the sky is, how beautiful our love is.
I recite words to listen to for you. Whose does it like, eh, " celestial being of Magpie Bridge " of view Qin. Su Shi's " divines operators ". No have carried " Jiang ChengZi " among the consciousness. He bows and kisses me. He says, we will not separate. Then, we say, there is no arris on the mountain, world is shut, just dare with you definitely.
I'm afraid he does not have breakfast, so, often buy breakfast for him.
One day, at night, at ten one thirty, all of us slept, had a dream, dreamt a lot of bake houses. After waking up, find that has forgotten to buy breakfast for him by oneself. Run downstairs in the nightdress. He is stopping my saying, why go. Falling carefully. I say, I am sorry, I have forgotten to buy breakfast for you.
I see he has cried. At the gate, he has not kissed me taking into account. Kiss so that I gasp for breath.
In the night, I bought the wife a cake. Many cordial names.
The evening, it is very interesting, the egg is two point four yuan for 0.5 kilograms. I will be chosen the egg, very fresh. The food market is very dirty, I crowd among a pile of middle aged women, shoulder the egg. I will counter-offer. Dinner was cooked by me, buy a little mushrooms. Put in the well-done boiled water, then, stir up eggs, see it boiling. A little spring onions put, there are precise chickens. Very fragrant. A bowl of soup probably cost us eight mao.
He likes eating the spinach, very cheap. One yuan for once. I can do the spinach of a lot of designs. For example, the one that boil, steam.
He eats it very fragrantly. As soon as I am looking at him, I smile. Sometimes, will only fry the fried rice with eggs. This is my exclusive, he often praises me. I studied with the experienced cook this one. The oil is put first, put the rice into it, stir it, a little salt put. Then, hold in a big bowl. Take a small bowl, hit two or three eggs, stir. Put into the gourmet powder, the condiment of the salt,etc.. After stiring. And then put the oil into pan. Put the egg into it, stir with the chopsticks. Let the egg scatter. Don't make too old. Then, pour rice and egg in the pan completely and mix. It takes stuffy several minutes in the pan. It has been eaten then can wait for him.
We take with a big bowl. Two ladles, the head is facing toward the head. Grinning. Very happy. A bowl of light mushroom soup, a big bowl of fried rice with eggs. He tells me some happy things.
That period of time, I stay indoor, I do not want to spend money.
There is no television in the house, there is nothing, however, I have many things to do, I want to dry our quilt in the sun. I smell the taste of the sun while liking sleeping in the evening. The love like we, very warm, is well smelt. He likes smelling the taste of the sun too.
However, he likes holding me even more, smells my taste. He says, that is a good wife's taste.
We spent 85 yuan in 15 days. He spent 26 yuan taking the bus. Breakfast, 30 yuan. Chinese food, I have not eaten. Dinner, 29 yuan.
He has paid out wages, takes me to go shopping, he says what you want, let me buy it for you. A small downtown where I take him I pass while buying vegetables each time, there are many small stands there, I point to a ring in the small box, I say, want it. That is a ring with ten yuan.


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment