Thursday, February 7, 2013

The love is just like the card cloth Jino sometimes! Time of _'s love

The love is just like the card cloth Jino sometimes! Time of _'s love

When being idle, I like that and call the cafe of the blue bay very much, pull open the door of the cabin, look for one to face the seat of the window and sit down, ask an upper cup to be suffused with card cloth Jino of the captivating fresh milk. Listening to the melodious music, one
Coffee of the product bitterness. One sinks into one's own state of mind, is imagining an affairs of beautiful MM that passes by in the street.
Gloomy for one day and the evening I plan to put oneself on one vacation. Then I have come to the blue bay, only can let me experience calmly here, it is happy to experience.
As usual, my point is a cup card cloth Jino, the nest is in the characterized big soft sofa of the cafe, see the flashing neon lamp outside the window stating the excellence at so pitch-dark a night. But such excellence does not belong to me, I am only a little woman forgotten by God, though thirst for the love, have to accept one's fate in reality.
I imagination have one handsome the intersection of temperature and gentle man appear in front of me suddenly many times, let me enjoy the happiness truly, it is happy to experience. But that is only a illusion, a dream that will not be realized forever.
When I enjoyed a trip to in one's own world unscrupulously, God seemed the good mood appeared suddenly, and found this little woman forgotten of mine and heard the dream that my bottom of heart is weaving. He really lets a man with gentle handsome temperature stand by me.
Hey, can I sit here? Belong to the magnetic tone that that kind of man has specially, brush on my ear.
Have in a moment, I seem lose ability of language, want what that say nip on the throat mouth, can't vomit. I have only seen the charming prince that has been imagining in one's own heart all the time appeared suddenly, he stands in front of me, he is speaking with me, that sound is easy to have taste, I die now if God lets, I will not have any complaints.
Without people, you sit down. Where burst out one tenderness like sound of water, listen to, let people feel like jelly all over in ears. Who is speaking, is there the third person here? Is it his girl?
I look around intensely, have only seen that man sitting down opposite to me, have not found again the third person is here round here. I find at this moment that sound was sent out by me in surprise. Will any my voices in time be so gentle? Has God already juggled on my body? Otherwise what such woolen cloth?
Thanks. The man is thanked courteously and genuinely.
Not at all. How can I stealthily secretly pleased endlessly mind such a man bothers my calmness.
No matter the pleasant dim light of night outside is being sung or called, no longer bring my attention; Have man in the one dream sit in opposite to me now, even beautiful MM to pass by me those trigger reverie of me no longer, my attention has been occupied by this man.
The intersection of man and the intersection of point and one cup ater coffee, I wipe out the cream above with the silver spoon unconscious, see him carrying the cup gracefully and consummately, send to the mouth. Taste and, and then close eyes to experience carefully.
What kind of man that is, it is even so serious to taste a cup of coffee. I am no longer crazy about him at this moment, more one may be curious. I wanted very much suddenly to understand what kind of men these were, wanted to tear that mask and see essence very much.
Perhaps it is that my sight is too direct, too earnest. Has the man thought over towards me, why did you only eat the cream above, the following bitterness that you are not afraid?
I retract sight, do not dare more so directly. I like, come, have a trial test so, bitter to have his beautiful taste even after being first sweet.
Perhaps because this sentence let men have change on I, became interested in me suddenly. You are really a different woman. How should I call you?
Let's call me an agalloch eaglewood. How do I call you? Gentle gentleman. I say half a one that joke.
Oh. Agalloch eaglewood, the fragrance precipitated? Let's call me an ancient sense. Old emotion. The man is laughing to one's heart's content.
It hear from him finish,I, either no from want to smile at. A section of old emotion floats out in a wisp of fragrance precipitated. It is very interesting. Perhaps this is the so-called fate.
I and ancient sense put down strangely, chat at the beginning like a pair of friends that has known for a long time. In chat, we are saying the anecdote that can think of each other, then draw a laugh.
Happy time always passes quickly, we have not had a chat to enjoy oneself to heart's content yet, have accepted the time on the door in the cafe.
Two people produce cafe, walk in street, but what a bit does it feel little, seem to be because of the conversion of the environment, our mood is different too. The moisture is condensed in this bright-coloured street, put on the dim clothes of one layer, let everything see again so true, no longer is clear then. All of us are trying to look for that share just now to feel, all of us were unwilling not to just have detailed detailed taste, lose without reason like this. Then ancient sense suggest place of looking for one more have a chat carefully, though I want, have again the feeling of palpitation just now too, but I am unwilling to go to look for sedulously, because feel it is environment and people's natural combination, can not be found sedulously. I shake the head, have smiled.
We each go straight towards the things in so deserted a street. This is just met by chance at one time, it is only a transient guest, the feeling that will present a certain period to the other side each other.
Though such a feeling is just like the course of the card cloth Jino that I have a trial test, bitter after being sweet first. But how is that?
In this society which lacks the temperature, we only believe that can get warm each other each other, also only the other side can light the firework of that passion one's own. Then we meet, in this particular environment, no matter how, the heart was hot when we ran into the other side at least.


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment