Saturday, February 9, 2013

The love is met to hinder turning right left time of _'s love

The love is met to hinder turning right left time of _'s love

Pour out to people Jin ShengWei (man) Pour out the ground Tea restaurant 23 years old
Gold wins 1 point 86 meters of big height, the vicissitudes sense that the looks of shouldering the very large brief case travel widely. With other ones that wear spaciously
Korea S. load with follow hip hop young people of trend different, it is big to seem, rub the pressure flat great drive and vigor already for gold to win.

The reporter notices, he often fumbles and wears the wolf's fang ring on the left hand thumb subconsciously, it seems that that is his only consolation. " this ring was sent by my girlfriend " .
Before meeting her, life of him dull, have after the she, everything is useless crying over spilt milk.
Know the campus riverside
In 2002, by 20 -year-old Jin Sheng big and 25 -year-old Moya beautiful brook that knew in the campus.
My girlfriend asks Moya to be beautiful, I am studying in grade three in the university while knowing her. In the campus, the celebrated obedient students in I am, never participate in playing card, dancing, playing video game,etc.. At that time, everybody thought I was very proud and aloof, difficult to be close. In fact I am very worried too, the university will all graduate from soon, but I will not send to an intimate friend. One day, I was uncomfortable, but only I was here 8 people's bedroom whole evening, the classmates are seeming all busy making the girlfriend, I can't help to feel more to lose.
Since after this, I am fascinated by singing, like singing Guangdong language song and English song very much. Entering the Karaoka room each time, I can forget all loneliness and loneliness, once unexpectedly alone I sing for 5 hours, sing and will not speak to the last throat, but feel really delighted! What I only like after singing relaxes the way. Have never expected just on that day, I met her.
That evening, I just came out from the KTV on riverside of the campus, how to get to computer centers a girl asked my school suddenly. Oddly enough, I will never see two more to the girl at ordinary times, but the impression on her is very deep. Perhaps because she is 1 point 72 meters, and my cause of 1 point 86 meters, I remember very slender girl of two legs. Have never expected one week later, unexpectedly I met her in the Karaoka room again, this time, both of us have all smiled. The girl calls me voluntarily, and introduce oneself she makes Moya beautiful, it is the graduate student that the administration is.
Gradually, we have a chat still very congenially because perhaps sing alone, produce " suffer commiserate with each other " Feeling,introversive I unexpectedly say: "Since all of us like singing alone, do not come together to sing as next week. " Having finished talking about, I am very one's own and crude and impetuous and regretful endlessly, but unexpectedly she has promised the invitation, wild with joy this of mine just finds one's own palm has sweated.
As time passes, I hope to often see Moya beautifully more and more, but not merely the weekly song of vocalling accompaniment of knot. It is a girl in Beijing that Moya is beautiful, the personality is straight forward and in good taste, see me depressedly she will not persuade gently s, wave, type " how look like a little old man you! " Solemn to pose as my elder sister, like instigating me to do various kinds of things. But the unusual feeling has risen in my heart gradually. Her opinion hits the nail on the head, her temper is forthright and sincere and lively, more important, she would like to stay with me, this has given me the hope of sprouting.
What surprised me, both of us are in a school together, but never " met on the road by chance " [ ]. Mention this question like I joke once, Moya loving speaking and smiling is beautiful and reticent quickly. Having crossed it for a moment, she is honest all to me, she was not not merely graduate student originally, and not studied in the university at all. Because the house rented is just near the school, often come to campus. She have no intention of, cheat I originally, just because the intersection of oneself and 25 penniless year old, Vanity haunt, blurt out, say so, afraid of telling me to really meet and lose this friend again.
She was drawing my hands, the a face with helpless and appearance regretted that day. The feeling that I have not had dust thrown into the eyes at all, only feel she is very pitiful. I want to embrace her under being excited, but I dare not. I have written a long diary after going back, it seems that there are not women that mind me like this till to now, I think I have fallen in love with her.
Can suffer the merciless refusal when I mustered the courage to explain to her the next day. "Don't joke, I am a vagrant, but you are a university student, what's more you younger and whole by 5 years old than I!, wait for you grow up me to be old, let me introduce a girlfriend to you. " Moya's beautiful response that touches on lightly has not let me give up the idea. I think: Since she has no boyfriend, let me have an opportunity.
Love each other and become attached to the small shop
Big four that years, opened the mom-and-pop store on solemn in seven Pu way, that is a period of happiest time.
2003, Moya beautiful to prepare, make the business of dress by oneself seven Pu way records of next shop. Perhaps because very small carves a niche for oneself from home of suburb of Beijing, she quits one's job each time eyes are blinked and does not blink, let introversively I who am prudent hang a heart for her constantly. Start and lack funds, I draw out all savings to her as " participate in by shares " ,Still becoming a tutor and making money after class. Go to Zhejiang to stock up, freight, put and assign, clean, make an inventory in the goods, shop, very casual Moya is beautiful and nearly always forgetful, and I " shareholder " It is nearly a full-time helper in the store. Trade company competition fierce on the seven road Pu, Moya beautiful to nearly quarrel with people every day, either and other stall owners, or the little girl and come to counter-offering quarrels. And whenever at this moment, it is steady calm and appear height horse old I,at once can major issue little, minor matter.
One day, watch one sum large to authorize for dispatch business, make soon, until the trade company snatched away next door, Moya is beautiful to scold two sentences, suddenly cried. As soon as I who am helpless and without resources sour in the heart instantly, have her in one's arms unconsciously. Wait until Moya beautifully and lift the face full of the tear stains, my kiss already can't help falling down.
Though Moya beautiful to have worry, I no matter how lately every day, take, give her write one long letter. I feel that especially look like a man oneself in front of her. That kind dare, want rate done to dare on the she, I scarce. I am the first time aroused in interest to the girl, it is decided definitely that I leave secretly: I must make great efforts, let her cross so arduously as now does, Moya was beautiful accepted my love at last.
Not seeing the trace every day, it is back, I have been puzzled for a long time. Think about it carefully, Moya has beautiful already 28 years old, it is not early but late to consider the marriage question. I do not know that want to struggle for a few years, I have any qualification to require Moya to be beautiful and continue etc..
Have the period of time, the question that I say good-bye in consideration, are thinking every day that makes money, get married. I have already thought life had no fun. Why love that I can't be as leisurely and carefree as others? Think about it so, it seems that it is easy to leave her too, may separate for a long time and has not felt. I beautiful to get excessive hands out of to Moya once, and she just disagreed crying. Even coming back to Shanghai on two-day weekend, we wept in each other's arms, or decide to remain stationary.
I really feel very tired, if father's mother
|

0 comments:

Post a Comment