Saturday, February 2, 2013

The love is not _'s marriage psychology of the plans or hopes that are unlikely to be realized

The love is not _'s marriage psychology of the plans or hopes that are unlikely to be realized
"At tonight, nine o'clock, I phone him again. Again and again quiet and dark and loud lonelily at night when listening to the telephone, my heart has felt a kind of cold to the bone. Put down the telephone, I come at the balcony, the intersection of group of buildings and the middle at a distance, jump up a piece of lonely fireworks in full bloom suddenly unexpectedly. ' sincere and sincere ' walking and child cheerful laugh come inside the corridor, that is that a neighbour called on relatives. I am listening to that three people of one family getting on the stair step by step, park in front of that door opposite, then draw out the key and open the door. Turn one's head and look at the hollow sitting room, one is made me can't help holding the arm tightly by slight chill in the air that is flooded in the heart. " "When 18 years old, run into him inside classmates' home, he is the elder brother of a schoolgirl of mine. He give both of us make tea water very courteous at that time, he transfer to another work back from the army just at that time, float in the springtime of fragrance of all over oriental cherry in that, he is smiling in a friendly way, shows pure white teeth, it was in a trance that that kind of smile seeming to have met before made me feel transient. After returning to the campus of Jinan, often receive the postcard that he sent at the beginning, have nothing to do with any festival, that is only some beautiful cards, some related words of making people palpitate with excitement. I in sophomore perioded at that time. " "Graduate, we that session get good, I stay Jinan work. Also that year, the work in the native place of his diction, went to Jinan to look for me. That job in the native place though the income is not too high, it is a secure job of a high yields irrespective of drought or water logging after all. But he puts the big duffel bag to my ground of the dormitory of Jinan, say: How is a secure job? So long as there is a thought alone, is afraid of even that works for less than one good job? Afraid that can't give to a firm family of your? He goes out to buy the newspaper everyday, but can't find the appropriate work all the time. I divide two into salary of each month, each assign to, give him spend by 400 yuan month. The colleague's husbands mostly have a honourable and steady job, he has been refusing to participate in any colleague of mine and have a get-together all the time, I know he is very bitter in the heart. " "Family members have been advising me to say good-bye to him. But do I think, the emotion in four years, how could give up quickly easily? Later, mother sent a bed and printed bright red ' liked 's the red silk of the word was given to us. He begin one the intersection of health care and apparatus, agent of friend, for some time, he answer to the cabin which we rented late very. Inside the cabin, have acquired facilities such as the stereo, home theater, refrigerator, washing machine,etc. successively, his career began to become slowly at last. The music spread out inside listening to the audio amplifier, my heart that is hanging for him has put, begin to feel a kind of bird depends on the satisfaction like persons. The life for the future of my imagination: Buy a house, every night, I cook for him to eat, then two people go out to take a walk. On Sunday, it is expensive that two people go to stroll around Quancheng Road or Ginza together with, like other couple, one kind of over dull ones accumulate full and affectionate warm Lao Wen's poor life. I seem to smile to me after seeing happiness angel. " "I had never expected, he says he will go, go to Hebei, continues opening up the product market. It is not I that do not support him to do the undertaking, just, why does not he think about my feeling? I have really feared the life of living in separate places, such life is hiding some emotion submerged reeves that can't know because of permanent separation. But he insists on going, the reason is very abundant, the man can have one's own careers. Before leaving, we had gone to get the marriage certificate, have bought this house in mortgage. I do not know whether he works hard in the distant place now, I only hope he don't forget me, forget this person who has shared weal and woe with him over the past 45 years. I hope he goes back to Jinan to come early, you know, no matter what he has gone through in working, a warm home is waiting for him in Jinan. "
|

0 comments:

Post a Comment