Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The love is one of two people's war _ love times

The love is one of two people's war _ love times

(1)
The love is actually a kind of trial of strength, the persons all talk about the store such as battle field, in fact the love is a battle field too, moreover, this battle field, it was not the people's health, but the heart that was injured, it is managed that the heart is wounded and difficult. In the battle field, the lover both sides, who wins whom to defeat
,Depend on who who loves more. The balance of the love, since ancient times, are all uneven. Don't mention and sigh with deep feeling like me, because my love is a battle field.
I am a small civil servant. Like listening to Jay Chou's " liked briefly ", but loved a complicated person. It is I that say first that love him, he just accepts. With me naturally. I did not know in the past how a person can love two people or more persons, but even if he, let me it knows to be not only all right, can at the same time in a variety of the intersection of woman and these, do a job with skill and ease. Yes, he is a man very fickle in love. He says, I can give you my emotion, but the one that don't vainly hope to get me is single-minded, I have no love. He also says, you can have men beyond me too, I do not mind. I say I have known, but I have not told him, I can love two people at the same time, probably because there is clean addiction of love. He often invites me to the bar, then let me keep and flirt with other women in a place, in the bar, often can it runs into uneducated persons of him to be fine, they can with unprincipled to embrace in front of me, even kiss, slowly, I am used to, do not know such a habit, OK, but how leave the man that I like either. I think I am a woman of an unreasoning passion, and he, is a man who fails to see the unreasoning passion.
(2)
He knows I am who loves him, but he does not love me. So, to him, perhaps I am only a woman apt to enslave. One lets him have no toy of too fierce mood and thought as one to train, I know too, so has never over-evaluated his emotion to me. But no woman will would rather see own boyfriend gather around one and another women while being wholehearted, then go home taking the perfume flavor of different women every day and often see that has the woman's lip print and hair which other women passed down on his shirt. Therefore, I will be unable to endure any longer often and he bickers. In fact, perhaps he just thinks that it is very interesting to bicker to me. It is angry to fight and finish each time, he is the appearance that did not mind. This, I am used to it too. He often says, your woman is so selfish, always hopes to get the man's love and an intact man and keep him around. I have nothing to say in reply, see him smoke, half lie at the bed decadently. He is in this way, but I am unable to leave him, I think I really has enslaving women, fortunately, he each time will go back my side.
(3)
It is said, he has seduced a woman again recently. He begins not to go home, I can not find him, do not know either how to find, only wait, but he has not gone home every day again. I think, this stage is the last section of he and my love war. Act as, bicker, contend with somebody, even endurance of fighting fight, fight, fight who compare unique feeling then.
In the bar, find he and another woman embrace together, I have not spoken, sit there.
Unexpectedly he has taken the microphone to say, let's play a game. He holds me to each hand, holds that woman to each hand, say. Everybody comes to vote, see me and which woman relatively matches, the people in the bar all make trouble one after another, it is only me, it is unable to bow the head.
Throw to last oneself, the first time some ticket I the vote, play I and the woman and, it is same as before too that the second ticket is counted. Third, she win, only getting many one ticket, he happy extremely, run, appear on the stage and she embrace together, smile so magnificently, it is here nearby that I stand, looking at their happiness. Everyone present knows why she wins, unatural outside everybody's smile. But only he does not know. The third time I have thrown one's own vote to her. Does not he say the woman is very selfish? But he knows, when the woman is no longer selfish, it is she that sees through, when going all out. Came back home, did not turn on the light, lay prone on the desk unably, borrowed the nonlocal moonlight of the window, I have begun to write every day, the long diary. My dear, I have a lot of sentence say to you but you patience I said a passage never, I can only facing toward diaries and say, this war, you have won, I know I can not defeat you forever, because I have not learnt, to your hopeless feeling. However, really tired. Free a kind of love perhaps, it is a kind of realm. Determine, free you are to determine, free oneself, determine, let love of me too, surrender in you under being humble no longer, but again noble to stand up, I think I whether piece assassinate a thousand the intersection of sore and woman of hole Wan sword of love.
(4)
Have left you for some time, is practising my " declaration " every day ,That began to practise that day when I left you.
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
Whenever you come back
Whoever you love
How ever old you are I will wait
If you know this " Wait for the declaration " Must not consider worth doing very much, however, I wait for you. It is my own thing, you are unable to interfere. Every day, I will think of " declaration " ,Thinking you, heard from a lot of friends, you were recent and with some women, and flowers in which before if you can't visit, go like that from in,however, this have nothing to do with me, I hope, you, I sympathize with those several women waiting for you at the same time. I think I still before those one, love your woman.
Can't remember how long to wait for you, that is writing " declaration " Paper getting yellow already, hope one day in you are tired,it is knock at by the doors of I not to come, but,etc. special,disappointed, at the time of morning, knock at someone by door, open I quickly by door, have seen a big flower of bunch. Those flowers are very beautiful, so I have taken over. In the afternoon, overwrite diary of you before, seal, stock inside the a case, inserting that yellow declaration book inside. A man says, he can give me his love and single-minded, that is what you can't give to me. In the evening, someone knocks at the door, I opened, find it is you, he has been standing outside the door saying all the time, I have come back.
I stunned, in pleasantly surprised expression see you, of practising, really reveal out now. Only stunned, startled.
Then I tell him calmly, you have come back, but I have already loved
|

0 comments:

Post a Comment