Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The love is revived because of scalloped pork or lamb kidneys

The love is revived because of scalloped pork or lamb kidneys
Sohu home >>Health >>Psychology life >>Sohu psychological forum message board describes ---Consult [the mottled bamboo ] Cathyone nbsp [a mottled bamboo ] red spirit in psychological problem Title: The love revives the author because of scalloped pork or lamb kidneys: Little lion 3030 [the tabulation of returning ] [replied ] [ transferred to sticking to ] [ baled ] ' if the love dies, must die in U.S.A. ' I have typed these words at the computer, send to the husband's research room with ICQ. The shelf has not disturbed and finished yet, he goes out hurriedly. Ten minutes later, he will receive my message. ' you have paid attention to feeling very much ' he to me. As one of ICQ it is more good-looking since sound ' oh ',it open by envelope flashed to flash, it was this answer of injuring me unexpectedly. Right? Have I paid attention to feeling very much? However, it if smoke not feeling by pieces of compositioning from me from,there are I no longer on I. We have known each other so for many years, does not he understand? Come to U.S.A. for more than two years, it is the severalth quarrel to be uncountable too. The reason of each quarrel is always very much the same. He is too busy, I am too unoccupied. He has no time to take my sensitive mood into account, and I am lonely to go mad soon. Having even quarrelled, I can not find people and can pour out one's woes either. At Philadelphia terrible night, I have no gallbladder to go out and breathe freely. I learn, fall things, combat success the intersection of bowl and concave a hole, the plastic bowl broke one too. It is not worthwhile to think about, later gave up. ' I want to come back home! ' quarrel each time I say so produce conclusion. ' if you can think you so happier, I have no objection. ' he says. Truth always hurts one's feeling, but inside the marriage, must be candid correctly frequently, even to speak no need packaging. In strange land, we, besides adapting to the other side, should adapt to the environment. The romance in the past, had denuded by coarseness one of life gradually. We are all only ordinary people, learning to forgive the other side. Each quarrel, I recall get up happy day in the past always, it seems, it was so far and so far Once, have a dinner party with several madam, we are talking in inferior English with a mixed accent. ' my husband is knowing the simmered dishes(Nimono) once in a while! ' it is said that the Japanese madam long American viscount is proud. She and her husband are dentists, live on the seventh floor. Once I saw them two coming back from golf, it was the modest long beautiful son that carrying a whole bag cue unexpectedly! My God, this some world! ' my husband can do it too. ' another other Japanese madam says too. ' my husband will not cook, but he will wash the bowl and pour the rubbish. ' South Korean madam is reluctant to show weakness. ',can be compared to anything it have, advantage everybody, my husband nothing can, but he will accompany me to go shopping. ' location Taiwanese madam says. Only I keep silent. I think, probably everybody feels I am very pitiful! Does not my husband have an advantage? In fact all my husbands whom they said can do. I am just afraid of saying the picture out to show off, will be flat. Anything else, he will also cut the scalloped pork or lamb kidneys. American tuition surprising, we have, take province in life. Kidney advantage, but it is very difficult to deal with, it must take much time to reject the urine gland, the focal point is, the cutting and slicing skill is on good terms. Heavy responsibility this large to let, fall he at the hair. I think, want man give, spend, give present to be simple, want them cut scalloped pork or lamb kidneys has not no easy then very? I seem to suddenly see the light a bit. Perhaps the love has been revived, not because of the rose, because of the relation of the scalloped pork or lamb kidneys. ------------Magical English of Disneyland Resort Rich father's guide to investment Feng Zikai's caricature complete works The empty machine service is started in an all-round way [Tabulation of returning ] [replies ] [rotates and sticks to ] [bale ] Read time in author's number of words of the title The love is revived because of scalloped pork or lamb kidneys Little lion 30301975708-08 14:12

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment