Thursday, February 7, 2013

There is no _'s love clinic of overtime pay in the love

There is no _'s love clinic of overtime pay in the love

The thing that expects very much is often unable to reach. At the age of 19, a boy chases I very fiercely. In me on the way home often, he step on vehicles of broken small bicycle follow behind. Not seeing him on the road sometimes, waits for me to get home and put well the bicycle, he does not know what
When already stand here behind,go forward and cast a look at me, it leave. At the very beginning, interesting I slightly make conversation with him. Irritated later, there is not all good opinion completely, just the heart grew and detested. I do not answer the call, does not read his letter, in order to avoid him, would rather take a roundabout way. I of that year have books to read, there are things that were done, neither hollow nor lonely. Do not need that kind of one that is not admitted furtively by parents.
Love, can not hold the next sand in the eyes. I can not believe he only meets me at classmate's home, will like me so. It is true that the thing that comes too quickly always lets people suspect it. Older than I two -year-old he is young and aggressive, and pay no attention to my refusal, press hard step by step simply, unwilling to give up. Close to I that can't breathe, try in any path one could without heeding which one chose, write copies of the intersection of word and extremely swift and fierce letter give one I and friend that he forge a good relationship, ask her to help. That section of emotions were finished suddenly but unexpected, just like it begins --Whom those boy see unintentionally he shouldn't originally see those one, injure his deep letter. Later on the friend tells me, in she sent his way to station, he has cried for a long time that day.
I can not go wrong, because I do not like. He can not also go wrong, just he wants to have very much, too hardworking strength. The love is not working overtime, there is no extra income. As a person does not love you, you are willing to to pay to be futile diligently, again, you are only a small worker bee in the other side's eyes, will be trampled mercilessly at any time. My warm pursuit that that boy offered, failed to get from other men in a lot of years that year, I give the intersection of injury and heart of him check, feel ashamed and regretful me too, but even if time moves reversely, I will still repeat the same choice.
Saw him once in the supermarket later, fatter than before, holding his wife. Even deeper wound will all fully recover. After experiencing the gain and loss many times, practise we of the achillean, one that is in the face of life variable to learn " soldier come on, block, attempt to stop any onslaught " early . Make a face to things that can not get, it is " non- rare " to say . Once what he lacked is that then one was cool, one was lazy.



|

0 comments:

Post a Comment