Sunday, February 3, 2013

's interpersonal psychology of lie most often spoken in the love

's interpersonal psychology of lie most often spoken in the love
As to woman, man's most hostile lie is the inquiry of facing her, pretends not to hear, reticent correctly.



quot; Do you love me? quot;
quot; I certainly love you. quot;
This is that a very ordinary lover talks. Everybody likes hearing, I love you.
The person of the question, is a woman mostly. The one that answer is a man mostly.
Either because the woman is not more self-confident in the love than man, the woman likes getting the affirmation of the love. Like getting the woman's praise with the man like trust.
If the man has no answer of irresolute time at all: quot; I certainly love you. quot; The woman most likely thinks him earnest and sincere.
Where is the fact? A beverage company cooked an interesting investigation in Britain recently, point out: The British woman lies three times on average every day, the man lies five times every day on average. The most classical lie, exactly: I certainly love you!
Certainly love you, why add it certainly?
It is a lie to speak, but does not affect the whole. It may not be certains to be to like, but probably a little helpless, or want, stall off quickly a bit. Perhaps the real answer should be: quot; You ask me, I must certainly say I love you in this way. quot;
I certainly love you, just a sentence of abbreviations.
Certainly two words, it is not loyal for covering up one's own one. Unwilling to just have unwilling feeling of pastry.
Mankind's habitual auxiliary word that indicates is quite profound. Sometimes we will say: My quot; Really quot; Appreciate you very much.
Why add quot; Really quot; (used at the end of a special alternative, or rhetorical question)?
Emphasize wholehearted so, sometimes just for being too shy to say quot directly; Hey, I appreciate your quot; ,There are provisoes behind this words sometimes, the whole one should be quot; I really appreciate you very much, it is hellip; hellip; quot; The focal point lies in the latter half sentence. Alternatively, some overtones has been hidden, has not said.
In addition, often used in dealing with the lover and interrogating and examining, there are many common lies too, for example:
quot; We are only friends. quot; --Used for explaining the dubious relationship.
quot; I may work late into the night tonight. quot; --May in fact go out to lead an aimless existence.
quot; I am sorry, I am having a meeting all day. quot; --Do a certain to want thing that lover find in fact.
quot; No problem, I'm fine. quot; --If this sentence is explained by the man, may show his mood at that time did not want to talk about the state that he faces; If explained by the woman, then the man must not think she was very good, she needed your further care and gentle comfort.
As to woman, man's most hostile lie is the inquiry of facing her, pretends not to hear, reticent correctly.
|

0 comments:

Post a Comment