Sunday, February 10, 2013

Perfume of love Marriage _ marriage psychology of the freshness

Perfume of love Marriage _ marriage psychology of the freshness
The husband returns from abroad, has brought a bottle of expensive perfume for me.At the moment of taking over perfume, I have a kind of sincere emotion, want to say several sentences of lover's prattle or give him a warm embrace very much, but think that has got married for many years " Old wife of an old fellow like me " ,The emotion is very steady, may no longer need the intimate act of such young couple. Then, I have just laughed thinly, have put the perfume into the dressing table, has not used.Day so passed by day by day, go to work and come off duty every day, buy vegetables and cook, like perfume that is put on the dressing table being unalterable like that. Gradually, I feel the husband's passion is disappearing slowly, come out early and return late every day, few and free chats with me, has not given perfume or other presents to me again either. Does not know whether the husband does not have an emotion to me, have gone to the end in our marriage life that perhaps'that day, I was touching the perfume that the husband gave to me in the past, felt sad in a period of time, hands were loose, the perfume bottle falls on the floor, has broken to pieces, the perfume gurgle flows in a place. I bend and pick up the broken vial, have dipped in a lot of perfume too on hand. What made me startled is, the perfume becomes thin, do not have a silk fragrance. Because it is probably because of not using for a long time, the essence inside has already totally volatilized.Love him for helping him to reduce pressure The marriage such as clothes will unavoidably fade From this bottle of broken perfume, I seem to understand something. The perfume has certain quality guarantee period, should spend in time, if the one that put is as time goes by, the even more fragrant perfume will make water too. Present marriage just as the perfume, I constrain emotion in the husband on the bottom of heart quietly, not willing to release to him, the emotion is like the perfume that long sun is of no use too, volatilizes the passion, it was only insipid day that was left.In fact, some expressions that likes are the perfume when live, only often use, could make life full of fragrance and passion, no matter " old wife of an old fellow like me " " happy wedding couple " ,If just inhibit the emotion to the other side in the heart, the even happier marriage will become insipid. Husbands such as today,etc. go home, I want to continue using one's own emotion perfume carefully, let the marriage keep fresh.
|

0 comments:

Post a Comment