Monday, February 4, 2013

Perhaps the love likes living in the _'s love time of small house

Perhaps the love likes living in the _'s love time of small house

We are noisy, more terrible than any timely noisy. It says to be noisy, say and he to afford to sit aside first one alone on me in fact. Why do I ask him reprovingly to always go home more and more late, why is my time of coming with fewer and fewer
. Let whom me can't accept he it forgets to be birthday in I in today unexpectedly still more. All these can use one " Busy " Is it explained that the word come? Has heard of for a long time, when the man no longer loves you, but from " busy " At the beginning.
" busy " It is man's best excuse, and it is always difficult for the woman to be aware of the implicit crisis inside. Just like frog in the the warm water, what know, flee for life either, until boil finally. I fear our love will become that frog.
He leaves our common bed for the first time, sleep to another room. I think suddenly that stay in the wilderness alone. I open eyes wide panically, remember that looks for him. But my self-respect has been resisted by me. And just at this time, I heard that there is gentle sound of one's walking outside the door, though is very light and very light, I can hear, because this is his. I shout to him in the heart: Bright, push away on the door! Come in! Yes, so long as he open, appear in front of me, the intersection of I and regardless of putting oneself into his chest quickly sure nothing. I should not look like a rude and unreasonable little unreasonable woman and put forward more requirements for him yet really, let him have more shouldering a heavy task.
Though I will almost implore God, the door has not been pushed open, but his step has left away gradually. He does not know him around, it is not steady and sure that I will sleep. He knows too I am used to his arms. I wonder when it is, my right going to sleep at dusk, did not wake up until noon the next day. And in instant waking up, I have a kind of ominous premonition unexpectedly, go mad and leave the bed in bare feet equally. One one open all door on the room, see shade of him. Have pressed a strip that he leaves on the tea table in the sitting room: I have left! You look after and control oneself well!
I am sober in a burst of faintness, I begin to regret wanting that pitiful self-respect by oneself. If he is when standing outside the door, I have opened the door voluntarily, how is the result? Think that and I am unexpected, if how also in the cabin like what in the past we are?
At that time, house of us very little and very light, so small that can only put down one one the intersection of desk and first chair. Light a small candle, can illuminate every corner, and lie in his chest, I have the whole world. In such a cabin, we have and quarrel over too. But no matter how, the picture is in this large house now that he has no idea, leave me and sleep. Because the space is really too small in this room, then a cabin, then a baby bed, where can he sleep? One that remember having me once too and he is very fiercely noisy, take that said good-bye out of the mouth. Though he know whom I say words said in a fit of rage, hate extremely too. We fall asleep back-to-back, who pays no attention to too whom, we can want by tightly, because on a single bed not big, can only be like this. And woke up the next morning, found that did not know when, we have already reached in the mutual chest. In this way, needn't consider self-respect, does not need to wander up and down outside the door even more, we have already conciliated.
See now this set I it thinks to be happy romantic loud house of assurance, I did not think suddenly perhaps the love need the large houses of a lot of rooms, perhaps can only need a room, a small room. In this small space, two hearts in love will not separate because of impulse and foolishness for the moment instead. I think I should lock all surplus rooms, only it is open to stay in one.


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment