Monday, February 4, 2013

The love keeps fresh for only 35 days _ falls in love time

The love keeps fresh for only 35 days _ falls in love time

Give an oral account: Pearl pearl, woman, twenty years old
The freshest in one week
My story, begin in the network.

I work in one the intersection of hotel and telephone exchange, on night shift boring, blind to stroll around at IE. One day, enter the intersection of hot line and chatroom of website unintentionally, see one ask man of ice-cubes invite people to spend weekend everywhere. Before this, often meet this kind of people in the network too, see and smile at most. Did not know either that day which root muscle put up oneself firm, wanted very much suddenly to see what kind of man this will on earth be, why let the stranger go out to play? Have a chat for a moment on the net, does not feel bad yet, promise to form and accompany and swim with him. We have mutually left the telephone, make an appointment to meet the next day.
After coming off duty, so tired that we are dying to prop a bed to sleep in the street in early morning of next day, where to have the interest to date with a stranger, I often stand others up like this too in the past, and a bit anxious sort of in the heart, afraid of running into the bad person.
Sleep soundly, wake noise of mobile phone up among being dim, needn't meet, it knows to be must he too, see time, it has already been the time of noon, originally make an appointment to call him at eight o'clock in the morning, listen to his tone, can imagine his annoyed look at the other end of the telephone, I said yawning that it is so tired to just come off duty, his tone was more gentle, but, he seems not to cancel the thought of inviting me, he says you sleep first in that, phone to ask you to get up again at four o'clock in the afternoon, we met in the exit of subway at half past five.
He has woken me up on time, I have got to the exit of subway on time too. I tell him what clothes I wear in the telephone, say so, let him admit I to let me go, recognize he first obviously. Because has left in the exit by mistake, make him seek for much time. Pat shoulder of me after he is in my body, I turn round, unexpectedly distracted to realize for a moment, that kind of feature is very ugly in his not my imagination, the man of ones that seem to spend screech screech, on the contrary, there is a eldest brother type cordial sense.
He complains once opening one's mouth, talks about oneself till to now, a girl's experience of half a day of never hadding etc., he says this is huge shame to him. We have had dinner in Kentucky together, then he sends me to hotels and is on night shift.
Even I myself feel inconceivable that say. The third day after knowing, we go to Pudong to see the film together. It was a horror film that showed that day, soon after the film began, he pulled open the armrest among us, had me in his chest, I have not resisted either, I thought he will kiss me next, does not have, he just holds me in the arms, I depend on a fairly strange man's chest like this, see intact films. I must declare, I am not that kind of frivolous girl, even I myself am surprised afterwards, but in at that time, this kind nestle, reduce frightened really, have one happy sense of Ming Mo.
In the evening, he sees me off and is on night shift, downstairs of hotels, he kissed my forehead silently.
The happiest in two weeks
Later, we began to frequently date. From his home to my home, need to change to two buses it take nearly one hour, but he comes to meet me on and off duty everyday, no matter I am on night shift or day shift, stopped by neither wind nor rain. From subway to hotel that me locate, have three stop from here, each time, all of us hand lead, set about, stroll around, go all the way, I make the night shift, he is sure to take what I like eating in plenty with you to grow and fry etc. at the gate of hotel.
I like seeing the film, that period of time, we nearly see all over all films making newly. The end of a performance of film, he sends me home. Just went upstairs to sit down, his message came, in the whole evening, chatted in our message, until holding the mobile phone falls asleeping. Woke up the next day, filled up with messages in the mobile phone, the content was only to say that missed me, diverge from the happy language that wants to see I,etc. soon, it is silly that I laugh at him, but find in fact oneself is the same, I guess, this is probably a feeling of the love.
Second week after knowing for us, is keeping abreast of May Day golden week, two people agree to go to Tongli to play. Because celebrate a festival, there are a lot of people, the car is very crowded, arrange the team for a long time, but not influenced our two surging interest at all. Not reaching the ancient town until afternoon, bought a sketch map, we strolled all over all ancient town beauty spots, it is darker and darker, the leg has already turned sour, but two people still keep thinking about the ancient town night scene. Having looked for a small hotel, then choose home caves, through the small window, see the small bridge flowing water household, listen to the melodious zither under the moonlight, that feeling, that scene, makes us so enchanted by the scenery as to forget to return.
Night, we walk at ancient blue and green the intersection of stone and road of town, daytime noisy visitor and already no longer retailer, this kind does not have some conditions and customs quietly.
We are walking along the river, hand in hand, is counting the stars in the sky happily. See through others' open window of land of rivers and lakes, can clearly see their life, to watch TV doing house work, have, play card, rub mahjong with the hands too that chat that have a meal, very leisurely. This image and scene let me to sigh with deep feeling very, I have one want, marry the impulse of man at one's side suddenly.
Original plan return the next morning, under insistance of me, ice-cubes accompany me play with 4 days in the the intersection of hand and large small town. Being very strange, he asks why I come to like the such small localities, his words make me disappointed, why does not this man have ambience in this way?
Because is disappointed, and unwilling to speak frankly, three unhappy words are written on the face obviously, the ice-cubes are a bit at a loss, I walk in the front hurriedly, he chases worriedly behind, let him say nothing and open one's mouth. Refusing to budge like this has more than half an hour, he says finally, if you pay no attention to me, I have to jump down from bridge, the posture seeing him to really want to jump, I can not bear, two people become reconciled again. Older than I five -year-old, he, always say I look like a child.
We are like two ghosts in the ancient town, strolled around and did not go back to the hotel until before dawn everyday. In the dead of night, look for a stone chair in the ancient town at will, only there are he and I left in the ancient town that falls asleep. We all over the country blind to have a chat, thing have a chat about me study, have a chat about girlfriend of he in the past, we hope together, buy a house on this small town, come here to spend holidays on weekend, we even plan how to fit up the room, want to come now, all these are the empty talk, at that time, immerse when being happy one fool, move one's own illusion.
Turn into taste in three weeks
Come back from Tongli, I clear in happy illusion yet
|

0 comments:

Post a Comment