Saturday, February 16, 2013

10 pieces of classical hint _ love time of the love

10 pieces of classical hint _ love time of the love

1.Love me, love my dog I know it first, then just know her. She often brings that puppy to the park to take a walk in the evening, and then I and it became good friends, then my sum
She has become the good friend too. We sit when having a rest on the long chair in one day, I strike puppies, say to it; "Tell your master, you also need a man host to look after. " 2.Practise divination I like telling one's fortune for others with poker most, so let me bless there are countless friends seeking wealth, but I do not just calculate for her, just tell her; "Your destiny was made by weather. " It is natural she is not very satisfied. Later on I tell her again: "My destiny was made by the weather too, we have chance with. " She did not believe God's will, but agreed to my prophecy finally. 3.Hold palmistry and look In fact I do not understand the skills of the five elements, but assume the appearance of the wizards of towns and villages all over the country, pick up her hands, "let me show you the looks. " And talk nonsense casually. Then stretch out my hands for her to see again, " please pay attention to my palm line and your own palm line. " Say ludicrously pompous centre of the palm and to stick to together her of me. "Do you know what is this? " I pretend to be deep, and then say, " this shouts and has mutual affinity. " 4.Someone is more stupid than someone She is always stupid to say I, because I always step on her foot while dancing. But I think her more stupid than I, to have a meal is much easier than to dance, but she is stepping on my foot under the desk constantly. Think now, I am stupid. 5.Borrow the casket and return the pearl It is often since borrowing the book that the protagonists of men and women in the novel are in love, have not expected I met too, he will lend the book to look for me each time, then keep to return to me very carefully. Later on he inserted a note in the book, " I like you " . 6.Strike violently She is called " Swordswoman " ,The reason is the suffering of flesh that the man around her has suffered her all without exception. Only my exception, she is courteous to me, always follow one's advice. Later on people no longer claim she does " Swordswoman " ,The reason is that she became courteous to the man around suddenly. The intersection of I and exception, receive she " alone " often only Hit. 7.Substitute's lover She is pretty good to me, but the girl's attention is very difficult guesses, always have a few partly accepting and partly rejecting feelings. Later, I let an old classmate accompany me to take a walk specially, certainly it was a girl too, when she appears, we still pretend to be very intimate. She really takes it seriously, the tear almost flows out, turns round to run. I chased over at once, stopped her and said: "You are not angry, I am who tries you, now I know, I am the liking you do in this way. " She smiles through tears. Our love begins like this. 8.The distance, with loving Associate very for a long time, but because both sides say one love word, I have ins and outs in the heart relation with him. We go out to have a meal one day, facing toward sitting in the past, I sat on his side specially that time. A delicate change, but make the distances of both sides close, his compliment to me is very clear naturally. He was very excited that day, there is extremely many too, the drawing and was similar to the courage to increase him of the distance, his hands have climbed to my shoulder too, say the secret words after gathering the face, my one takes advantage of a situation the labour contractor bury into his chest. Our love can go to today, must really thank distance for distance's change. 9.Falling has knowledge Once take a walk in the park, I want to try the progress intensity with his emotion, Ouch appearance of falling that one sound is made, he embraces me instinctively naturally. I say beating his chest acting like a child: " you are evil, you are evil! " But he embraces tighter, says: "There is the worse one. " This is first kiss of his, I, the emotion has entered one step naturally, I just rest assured. 10.Its purpose of table delicacies In fact she does not know how to cook at all, but discuss various delicious food with me, and will play the kitchen to do for me in person say again and again. She made a plate and cooked the fried beefsteak pasted, fail to conquer my appetited finally, but moved my heart.


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment