Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Love enemy's but _'s unmarried cohabitation of hymen of 80 yuan

Love enemy's but _'s unmarried cohabitation of hymen of 80 yuan

At dusk, Yu Hui such as gold, it is general to plate the sky into brocade, Kentucky store that borders on the sea, I rest on back of the chair, the intersection of person who appreciate whereabouts and scenery outside window.
Suddenly, a man's gentle sound came in one's ear: "Miss, we
Is that all right to chat? " I have given a start, a little angry hoping to go over, but touch to a pair of limpid eyes with a smile.
I look him up and down, the tall and big stature mixes a face standing careful appreciation, wear recreation China fir and trousers all over with good texture, for somebody feeling it presses cards to be but fresh and cool, I curved labial angle have, evil to laugh at: "My boyfriend will come soon, do you also have a chat with me? " " have had a chat certainly with you, because you have no boyfriend at all! " He sits generously in front of me.
Say keeping watch on me unprincipledly: "I have already paid attention to you for a long time, it will be so sluggish that there are no girls to wait for the boyfriend's mood. "
I show shellfish's tooth, have laughed sweetly. The shrewdness of this boy lets me feel and give birth to suddenly, I am happy to have a chat with him.
In this way, I know and fit outstandingly, engineer of a computer company. The second meeting of ours, hold a bunch of common callas on his hands, wrap up with the green plain paper, reflecting his deep love such as smile of the wine.
The third time, when the moon rises, he invite me go to the seashore to take a walk. The sea wind is cool gradually, he makes me warm with his spacious arms.
The fourth we have a joke room, suddenly, he bowed the lower part of the body, it was I that fastened the shoelace scattering carefully. At that time, what I moved was said to oneself: I will certainly be in love with him.
After with outstanding January such as love such as Ann, we break through bottom line, breathe, not passionate retreat, go, I bend over on Ann's outstanding chest, ask to him: "An Jie, I am not a virgin, will you love me? "
He is comforting my hair in disorder, just as stroking a lovely puppy: "The fool, it is some times, still ask the question of the so old soil, what I minded is whether two people are in love. "
My happy jumping from the bed, has attacked: "An Jie, I really love you very much, very much. "
The next day, I was carrying one's own luggage, moved into and fitted the outstanding house. We have begun to cohabit.
The flowers substantially as filling with the rain and dew of day cohabitting, beautiful and moving.
In early morning of every day, as the sunshine strained the white window curtain, I wear the clothes of house, wear the slippers, go to the kitchen for Ann's outstanding preparation breakfast, fried egg, bread roasting, wash the milk, then Ann's outstanding get-up. At this time, outstanding to use the mouth that he has not brushed teeth no, claim arbitrarily Ann: "Wife, you are really this happy milk bad smell of egg of filling the air of the beauty like the air of most industrious woman in the world the most, Xiang Xiang, sweet.
Outstanding in one day to pass by a fashion cabin, a small pink brand is hung in front of the door of the cabin: Return a body to you, need only 80 yuan.
Ha ha say with a smile me: "It is said the man all have virgin's complex, remedy your regret. Hear of it, so long as put inside, will fall red, as true as the real one. "
Ann sees me saying outstandingly and seriously: "I do not have virgin's complex, you needn't compensate. Besides virgin nothing shameful, take false thing that, deceive people hateful. "
I move like puppy, head with strength outstanding to bore in one's arms Ann again: "An Jie, you are really the greatest man in the world, I am sure to love you all one's life carefully. "
With the 60th day of Ann's outstanding cohabitation, he took me to Nanchang native place to pay a formal visit to his parents.
In front of parents of him, Ann outstanding to cover up until I very intimate at all, take on the waist, gather up the shoulder, make the parents with bright eyes see through our relation at one glance.
While leaving, fit the outstanding mother and give me a small silk box, open and look, it is a ring of a piece of emerald with remote color and luster, at a loss one, outstanding mother's affable pacifying me is fitted: "This is a family heirloom of our family, spread to the daughter-in-law. " Fit outstandingly and stand aside, look at smilingly.
The biography family ring of the ones that wear and fit the outstanding family, I begin to long for with Ann's outstanding wedding.
Western-style church, form a cluster flower of eye, one the intersection of body and in wedding dress the intersection of wall and people, stepping on the music, take an oath in front of the kiths and kins of priest and blessing solemnly: No matter poverty rich, the intersection of health and disease, from abandon we. Being outstanding to yearn for, go sea floor hold wedding, Ann wear diving suit, dance with countless strange fish in ocean. That kind of feeling, how wonderful it is In September, An Jie is sent to the work of Wuhan for two months by the company. I punish the luggage for him, install the razor, man's cream in his suitcase by me, say: "An Jie, I am not at your side, you must hold oneself carefully, don't let the evil spirit collude. "
The outstanding person of Ann is embracing me: "Baby, you are that my parents admire the daughter-in-law that clicked, I do not dare to cause evil spirit either. "
It is so outstanding as to leave to fit, there are the house of such a sizes left, I who am lonely. Life sunshine and air like being taken away, oppressive to the utmost point. Wake up in the morning, hollow at one's side, there is not a little interest of doing breakfast. In the evening, do not dare to see those terrific spirits slice, because has not fitted the outstanding and generous and safe chest and can be bored.
Fit the outstanding telephone and always sound on time at ten o'clock at night, very intimate dilution my lonely heart.
But miss and overgrow like weeds, one month after fitting outstandingly and leaving me, I say one that ends: "An Jie, I know how important you are to me after leaving me.
Wait for you to go home, we get married, OK, I always have a kind of worry, worry for time sowing discord between us. " The good and outstanding and distressed one says: "OK, wait for me to go home, we get married. "
My repeated number of every day fits the outstanding returning date. Pass by the studio while coming off duty, look at the American family dependent in the photos, the corner of the mouth is always permeated with silly silly smiling, last long, I and Ann too can become the intersection of wall and people in the one picture while being outstanding.



|

0 comments:

Post a Comment