Sunday, February 10, 2013

Trace _ love time of trial of strength of the past master of the love

Trace _ love time of trial of strength of the past master of the love

The thick sweater neck is wrapped up in my neck, just as warm feeling ran into you for the first time in autumn.
Have really paid no attention to me to nowadays you. Withdraw, smoke from in life of me completely at last
,Unless one silk one silk ground, worry of me be flattened day by day,when if you can't dehydrate, air-dry,until having no way of not mentioning, have no way of posting even more.
Perhaps is this the best result? Know each other and know in the human society, Yu Qian's meeting of we two's soul in a million people, experience of the mortal world, or an a certain arcane truth destined in previous existence a stone comes?
I would believe next life of the previous existence. "You look for me in next life. " This was said by you, whether is a prophecy believed to have been fulfilled?
You say we should forget each other from then on, did not disturb each other, the next life was kept. I agree, I make it. However, my loneliness that whenever but when letter hands are scribbled, what grow out is all men of the same looks hairdo in the works, the pupils of a pair of gentle kindhearted expressions in one's eyes glimmer, stare at me, stare. I realize the truth suddenly whenever, I always " Shua " Tear it, throw into the paper basket hating. Get away with you, go to hell! I say. However, however, always in this annoying shade that I jump out accidentally, tell me not to really oxidize and become a common practice in the past truly.
But is this fool of mine still standing fast at my initial faith persistently? ? I should find you in next life, stay with you.
Let it is Heaven that smile at I also, sympathize with me to be silly more, one day, can't help, send me one friend, come, coach I after all.
Asks me a word without rhyme or reason if she is towering: "Hey, little the intersection of kerria and you say what kind of helplessness is wanted, can look forward to the next life? "
Next life, the next life? Unexpectedly you mention this lets me care for the day of hope everyday, I admire you terribly, a fierce one " Helpless " Born place of birth, expose me while being living, expose me. Like the fine day and split a loud thunder, on sparklingly immediately in my brain. I suddenly shock and sober, have short dizziness for one second, almost squirt the tears. I have nothing to say in reply, but did I know at last? ? I am actually extremely helpless, just grow out heart of the next life of expecting. Yes, if can't go forward hand in hand this life, where is the next life?
"Spread your centre of the palm out, let me see you, extremely mysterious and abstruse secret. See inside have me have you really " My dear, this is the song that I like liking very much very much before not knowing you, after I run into you, what I have indicated all sorts of before believing.
Have, return to, choose, meet on ten million philtrum not taking care of as the intersection of we and justice, act as, cross over, close palm of me finally by a thousand the intersection of mountain and palm of you, I seem that there is a sound that is explaining mysteriously: Look, this is a pair of children how to match.
You scrutinize palm of me, eyes that tape appreciate, the intersection of it and beautiful empty fairy and person who know careful, you say, this pair of hands can advertise. Then you show me your palm, it is clean and graceful and non- impetuous. A certain mound of it of your punch, very high and thick, you seem to be saying how well it symbolize your right and achievement. But I pay no attention to this, whom I saw is you to the look which I flaunt, I think I am like a wide and great mother even more, innocence revealed conceitedly and accidentally of scrutinizing you with the eyes forgiven blaming.
I love you honest air this, permeate child's naivety in being ripe, lose tender feeling in being firm.
Hold silently as us, stay in mutual pupil each other, how hope such a moment become amber of time I, can be in China's eternity of instant. I do not dare to look at each other with you, how simple and fragile I am. I'm afraid you see my tears, so I cover up in order to come unruly in a hurry. You know heart of me a boundless one happy to win, afford to wear trace yet.
The trace that the trial of strength of the past master does not burn. Peace and quiet if like the mountains and rivers in external world's view, have in fact already dismantled lots and lots of methods correctly.
Only one in this life, my dear, view Qin say in that famous " celestial being of Magpie Bridge ": " the jade of gold wind reveals and meets, but win but there is countless human world " ,How to just cut, you make light of travelling from afar from Jiang BaiShi's word, the stride comes leisurely, to you in I cross over a thousand mountains small from a graceful and restrained one to make? Eyes, miserable Qingniao Co. is solicitous, very close in the ends of the earth, it is only brimming for this to be like and hold.
Does the emotion deserve what kind of it is like this?
What kind of helplessness is caused like this?
Can it be like this that it is pure what kind it is?
Foot! Could you still remember that poem?
One world in a grain of sand,
See the paradise in a flower,
Hold limitlessly in your palm,
Rob forever suddenly


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment