Sunday, February 10, 2013

Love that scenery in small courtyard of hedge

Love, that scenery in small courtyard of hedge
Tossing about through some earth-shaken ones, the girl friend in the past became the wife at last. Hostess that she has become this house accepting while pretending to refuse, I find immediately the life after marriage makes me helpless and without resources. She acts as the accountant in a store, far from house, takes more than half an hour by bike, not coming back at noon to have a meal, I steep the instant noodles, or go out to eat a bowl of noodles. The most irritated one is the stock of making an inventory each weekend evening of the store, she can come back until night, I lie on the spacious bed, it is able to bear that the house is hollow, lonely and difficult. One day I once asked languidly: Shall I go to meet you? Whether she say with a smile know you no, is a leading player of the school judo when not on me. You settle down to write your article. But I can not write. Each weekend, desolate in the room, I bend over in front of the desk, a little disappointed in the heart, should not this kind of love be that mine is declined at the beginning? When we fall in love, but soul-stirring romance: I go to the urban area to buy 20 roses by bus, come and go for more than one hour, beat her door of the dormitory in a sweat, take these bright-colored roses out in one's arms. That night, the intersection of I and first the intersection of kiss and she, she say should you deceive I? If you kiss at the beginning to deceive me, you will roll over open longevity, I raise the hand and say, I am by swearing sincerely, I love you, this is fact and fact this all. When discussing and getting married, I say I will restrict sb's activities to a designated area or sphere finally. But she say meaningfully, not this is the small courtyard of a hedge. Happy time is written in water, I think a little inattentively. This week, I want, go out, walk around. I think for a time, contain countless possible miracles that strange night. I sit on the swivel chair by the dance floor, the needle is smoking, is sipping the orange juice and beer depressedly quietly, it is dazzled to rotate the dance light, the dance shadow is graceful at the moment, the figure is slim and graceful, the music is touching. The long easy tone that I can't help, this world of sensual pleasures really lets me unset - -I am remembering the body leaves away, Meng Na has appeared. I knew later she was called Meng Na, at that time, the black leather skirt of this dress, tall, paring the girl with detailed waist of shoulder and coming up to me including the free from all inhibitions smile, I think immediately that radiate brilliant light at the moment. Just getting married half a year ago has stories, my suspicion may be a bad man in essence. Legend story the intersection of ease and oblique one branch that produce at the big tree of life, thickness of it belong to person who stipulate, it is too excessively thick, may wear this big tree down. I understand the reason, but what a lovely girl Meng Na is! She is just 19 years old, has already developed full and round and energetically, it is moved, seem very clever that eyes are efficacious. We have discussed literature and art, several kinds of creative ones of beer drink France, and their own troubles, very congenial, I find this totally one can just bring up this, she should work as the mannequin or public relation girl, I say that it will be a little taller to include like that, she nods in silence with a smile. At parting, she has kept my BP number. Coming back home, wife's already hot good pickles, I bowed and sipped the soup like a thief, the wife goes bankrupt and asks nothing, but say the audit bureau is here the store checks accounts, do not know what questions there are. It was noon the next day, Meng Na made paging to me, invited me to go out to walk around. I have hesitated, have promised. We have sat in Daming Lake park for one afternoon, eat the bread, drink the beverage, talk in high spirits. It is getting late, she says that has wanted to go back to go to work. I mention again she changes the thing of a job, she wants to say, it is nothing good for model. I say: "The model has very generous income, and promising. " She has smiled, Piao came up to kiss me, said, the income, I am not weak. She has kept watch on me burningly: "You are my future. " The emotion of Meng Na and I leaps up on Ceng Ceng like flame, I think I can not leave a bit. I think, her entrusting the hint all the life is not joking. This makes me terribly upset. I toss about and can not fall asleep at night. The face as sweet as baby seeing the wife sleep soundly, I can't help to turn sour in the heart in a period of time. Transfer it to from the three nine-day periods after the winter solstice health network

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment