Sunday, February 10, 2013

Time of _'s love of letting us persist of long-distance race of the love

Time of _'s love of letting us persist of long-distance race of the love

Pour outPeople: Beautiful professional company's civilian 27 years old
No matter in his poverty, when being rich, or when falling ill, at the time of the health, I know
As before to love him deeply
Explode, burn seriously all over; Having got nephritis, need to change kidney, these two things are probably both difficult to bear to happen on anyone, but they coincide on a pair of lovers, but they have not given up, have not compromised, rely on the courage of the love, prop up bravely, live happily.
A special present
The warm sunshine penetrates in outside the room through the brown French window in early spring, finish in great numbers superfluous meeting for less than one day, I feel a unseen for ages one light for a moment, take out the exquisite coffee, have, make one pot in person, can be regarded as to a small encouragement of oneself.
The ring tones of short message of the mobile phone is loud, it is the warm greeting at the Lantern Festival festival that old classmates have come for me, I call back to her, chat the recent developments each other, she says just downstairs of our company, think of dinner with me, I make up bother, mend either, mention, wrap up, wash, go, creep into little POLO of her downstairs, we are having a joke constantly on the way, she drives the car to a refined and romantic Western food restaurant, I say Chinese's own Lantern Festival, why come to eat Western-style food, she smiles without answering.
Come into the hall, she said she wanted to give me a pleasant surprise, I do not know what some changes she is playing again to coax me to be happy, but my today's mood is really good, the beautiful waitress ushers into us the parlor booked for a long time, the girl friend opens the door, " to see who has come? " I am silly immediately, shake the jade! He to shake jade, I go straight, get on, give him one warm embrace, I he who is dear came back finally
In love but separate
I am admitted to one university of Shanghai from Hunan, shake the senior apprentice that the jade is me, I was only a little girl who just entered the school door at that time, it thinks of to be can until what he take place at all, I say to him often: "You are my senior apprentice, mustn't bully me! " He is pinching my nose and laughing badly: " this young things of yours " .
What we studied is to employ physics and do various experiments in the laboratory every day, so long as there are places not understood, I ask him, he answers all the questions. I will feel lost to find it one's own for no reason when can't see him in a whole day gradually, I will be never so calm when he pinched my nose once in a while, I will know I came to like him, but the senior apprentice will graduate soon, I will press this emotion on the bottom of heart, will still study hard, live happily.
For some time, I think the senior apprentice no longer as humorous and witty as before in front of me, have not spoken very to me either. One day, I see again in the laboratory he is absent-minded, ask him: "Senior apprentice, what happened to it will be you, you like unhappy recently, what has happened? " He blurted out to answer one sentence without showing interest in me again when feeling blue.
I have to do one's own experiment too, do not know when he embraces my shoulder from the back gently: "Beautiful, I get the intersection of foreign countries and scholarship of university already, graduate, reply one the intersection of end and I leave soon, I am always avoiding you in these days, do not dare to say with you, are afraid of influencing you to study, really hate to part with you, you should look after oneself carefully! " A block of blanks in brain of mine, excited and shy, I lose control of the gate of the emotion again, turning body embraces the senior apprentice tightly
His distance replies and leaves school for three months, we love happily as lover in all loves, we study diligently in the daytime, we go to the beauty spot of the suburbs of Shanghai to go to travel on weekend, Zhouzhuang, Suzhou, Hangzhou has left we two's happy figure, I no longer called him senior apprentice from then on, but change to call and shake the jade, he no longer calls me little junior sister apprentice too, I have become his " baby " .
Time for three month live, quickly, shake jade, walk soon, come, say I hope he leave really from emotion, but say I think he needs to take an advanced study carefully, I hope from reason, wear the happy ring of light for our love
He will walk finally, I went to the airport to see him off that day, sat from the bus returning to the urban area of airport I had one's face covered with tearsed, wonder when my lover can return to the hometown, I still snuggle up to it at his side when go to the airport, but he flies to the distant place now
Run to see him stealthily
Receiving to him it from the overseas call which U.S.A. makes, I am very excited, he says living environment and academic atmosphere of the school are very good. Day passes by in this way, he will give me a telephone in one week, he will generate a T/T reimbursement to me just before going to bed at the night every day, I feel he is still the life at my side, I am not lonely, not lonely either
Probably year or so more than half, have one the intersection of time and he and I lose get in touch suddenly, a kind of ominous premonition swarms my mind, later on several alumnuses related to him at last in setbacks, I ask alumnuses to look for him, but not been heard of, I am so afraid, in fear he really had never been heard of since from then on.
I received his telephone one day at last, I can not speak everything out, having cried half an hour first, he seems very helpless too, just explain briefly once of he himself's serious disease, then has said if some made me relieved and hung up hurriedly. I at this moment feel he is no longer my him, it seemed that he changed, become, have one cold and detached silk, become, let me feel, take place cold.
Will make a phone call to me to shake the interval of jade too in some time in the day later on, but report a few words to hang up hurriedly like finishing the task each time, I am painful and helpless, I say that want to go to U.S.A. to see him, is refused with all sorts of reasons by him several times, later on I insist on constantly, he says simply you leave once I comes. I feel that has already gone far in our love.
The thing of the emotion makes me often suffer from insomnia, miss him in first thing of opening eyes of every day, so long as one comes down idly and even misses him savagely, I no longer think for such painful day, determine to save up some money to go to U.S.A. to look for him once, but he says without sum. On a day of autumn overcast and rainy and continuous, I take the flight to U.S.A., no matter can see him this time, I decide to gamble it once, I just give up the idea in not really seeing, can be regarded as and pay for last time for him.
Meeting each other just knows truth
Through long wait and suffering, I stood in the land of United States of America at last, strange crowd, familiar and strange English, I have found the school which shakes the jade speaking very hard inferior type English, one is claimed the person that is a counsellor takes me to shaking the dormitory of the jade, but he is out, he people in the next door said he had not lived here for a long time, I click I find association of fellow provincials, student of Chinese, learn that shook the present telephone number of jade later on, he says thinly that does not want to see me on the phone, I do the worst plan on the plane that come, I can only come slowly in the face of his stubbornness, several alumnuses who know our situation all advise him not to behave like this, imply I don't take notice of very much at the same time.
I think they seem that there are things that are hidden from me, shake the jade to promise me to see him finally, he has called a girl to meet me, that girl takes me to a hospital, I am too impatient to ask what if that girl shakes the jade, she says it is known that you stay a moment.
No wonder so for a long time, it is so depressed to shake the jade, so long as he has not become a vegetable, no matter what sample is become I can accept him, the instant that I came into his room, I can't believe one's own eyes, shake the jade besides eyes and mouth, the places of 70% of whole body twine all over gauze, I do not dare to touch him, afraid of making and loving him dearly, two eyes of his look at me dully, I can say nothing out, such agony for a plurality of day and night and miss take flow, come down along cheek by two clear tears.
He tells me, has exploded when doing the experiment in the laboratory, he is burnt seriously all over, the foot is fallen into comminuted fracture too, he has already lain here for more than 100 day and night. He does not want to let me know all these, is afraid I divert one's attention, in fact he is in more pain than I in this period of time, more lonely, more helpless than I.
The position burnt on him transplants the skin, the operation is still more successful, just need time to recuperate, but the doctor says the possible deformity of his left foot, I comfort he speak, pass by by everything, so long as people on very much happy already also.
He accepts the teleeducation through the network every day, not disconnected on the study, he is shaking hands with me and laughing happily, I felt him or I just saw that old appearance of his, really hope we can accompany for all one's life.
I go to the small bank of the river of the hospital to get sun pushing him with the wheelchair when it is sunny, pour out my miss to him and worry, is planning our common future. Everything getting clear now, so long as he can it gets well to be we most loud and happy, I accompany he come back two weeks, may I and shake the intersection of jade and lifetime most happy time in the previous day not coming back in me in U.S.A., the scientific findings that he obtained taking one's life in one's hands have obtained response greatly after writing as the thesis, skin of him transplant, fully recover already at that time, foot inconvenient just, it is I that walk, go to prize-awarding platform, receive the award for him.
Sad news comes again
I boarded the flight coming back home carrying the happiness that he brought to me the next day, we decide to wait for him to get the degree to go back to get married. That of mine will never change if that of mine loves his heart, no matter in his poverty, when being rich, when fall ill, at the time of the health, I will be as before to love him deeply, I pray mutual future for us every day.
I have graduated smoothly, that company worked in the past, shook the study that the jade continued him there, I count, have what day he could come back, let me become his beautiful and happy bride always when being idle.
But the thing is not so beautiful as what I imagined, one day soon after graduating for me, shake the intersection of jade and that side transmit orders I extremely sad sad news, he suffers from nephritis, need to change the kidney!
When I heard this news, a blank in the brain, what is to be done? Doctor of U.S.A. can find appropriate kidney for him, I sit at the intersection of we and love on the woods that go often, hope that can find a sense of hope and illusion there.
Kidney transplant the surgery have many successful case rows at home, I want to let him come back to treat, he has come back, is looking at his lean and haggard appearance, I love incomparably.
He lives in the best hospital of Shanghai, I am accompanied at his side everyday, hope to relieve the agony that the serious illness brings to him, the hospital is screening the appropriate kidney, hope the operation can go on as scheduled, I had a kind of impulse suddenly, I wanted to transplant and shake the jade one's own kidney, I hope that there is my life that exists in his body too, in order to express my love deep to him, he can cried.
I have expressed my opinion to doctor, the hospital give me make, check in an all-round way, it shows my kidney is totally healthy, I feel incomparable happy and happiness immediately that the inspection result comes out. If can have good health and fitness to shake the jade again to let with my kidney, that is my greatest happiness of this life. At the time of the operation, I lie on the left, he lies on the right, we, to look at and encourage each othering each other
The operation is very successful, my kidney survives in him soon, we can go out in the hospital when having a rest for about one month to get about, the doctor says that it probably takes half a year in words of full restoration to shake the jade, he have a rest, want, give me run, accompany one's spouse who is studying abroad procedure go U.S.A. together fully recover basically half a year, in Shanghai, but I want, give up domestic work, so can only two people fly to back and forth, he free to fly, come back, I the intersection of time and very nervous what can ride and give him a burst of pleasant surprise too, we love the other side, happy mutual happiness, the mutual happiness that the happiness burns deeply each other
Yesterday he also said it has been very busy recently on the phone, come back when spring is in the air and the flowers are in blossom, today but appear in front of me, has not seen him for a long time, has really missed him very much, looking at his delicate and charming rose in the hand, I talk about in the heart quietly: I want to be your lover all one's life!


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment