Wednesday, November 21, 2012

There is no regret in the death of an ant

There is no regret in the death of an ant
Modern person, except child in the countryside, few people also notice this world have ant that exists. But the ant is true existence, I, is one among them. I can't prove how long on earth my life is, perhaps it is several months, perhaps it is several hours. So, the firefly dies all the time round me. I live in a hole by the playground of a campus with my brothers, I go out to look for food every day, some work, half-dead, whether fly dying or worm's pieces of towing back to the hole of meat, then store them as bacon. The longest section of way that I pass by does not come back until after under the old tree opposite through the playground, that I just first long journey grow up, I behind that until I near hole to move. The best a thing that I have is a cherry in the day of half a lifetime before me, when the juice that that red cherry is sweet oozes the heart of entering me, I am thinking, I ate even cherry this lifetime, I can be said that there is not regret. Life of me transient, so I have, think I have anything else to do by carve have. But I have had a lot of delicious things when I have not died yet, have thus made me die in this world but things with no regret are really too much and too few. Want and have regret have a few difficulty, I also should take one the intersection of Spanish and fly at least, no why, because the mankind eats him, though the mankind says he has function of inducing oestrus. What is it to induce oestrus? I do not know, but I will eat many flies in lifetime, the big one is small, red head one, green head one, there is a rough one. So, I should eat the fly which even mankind will eat even more. I have ever imagined I can have the possibility of a Spanish fly, there are two kinds, the first kind, the incomparably strong fly of body flies to China from Spain in line with the limitless yearning for our eastern culture to have one alone, and fall in front of me, has been eaten by me carelessly. But I do not think this fly would be born before I died. The second kind may have a student to get a Spanish fly through various channels, then has fallen in front of me carelessly before he has not eaten, have been eaten by me. And this pieces of fly must dead or disabled,anyway it is be honest let me not eaten up by hed. I draw the conclusion finally, such a student is impossible admitted to a university before I will reincarnate next time. Then I obtain the last summary, this lifetime is destined to want to regret all the life for this that that is me. Have one may make whom me regret all the life I fail, fetch she make wife certainly. She is a female ant, it is after a ant of herd of a ant opposite. It is in the first long journey that I grow up that I see her, she was big a stomach was shifted resisting by a herd of male ants at that time. I stand in that wanton looking at her, make that group of male ants not very well, washing over will grip me, I flee in panic finally. I say to oneself when being in the entrance to a cave where I go to me; " TNND. I want, marry she make wife, make my father of you sooner or later! " But I accomplish this when I will die, in addition, fly that piece I have two the intersection of regret and thing all the life. But I whether one, to one's own responsible ant, so whom I feel best to just one, . Father whom I still decide to work as that group of male ants opposite in my lifetime. Because it is too difficult to want to have the Spanish fly. When I entered, nobody found I was not in their clan, because I am old, the smell on one's body is light. The intersection of I and the intersection of fee and the intersection of time and place that live in under ant of them. She is old too, just the stomach is still greatly, this kind of age should retire early according to her, but she is bearing. Can't blame group of this group of ants of theirs more and more stupid. So abduct her, have a little taste of abducting very much in my idea. " hello, the queen of my respect finishes leaving! " I say to her while the very wanton one is keeping watch on her. "Hello, but I know you the intersection of we and the the intersection of ant and group. " The intersection of she and very calm the intersection of gaze and I speak words this, but I grieve, " lean against in heart meanwhile, having given birth to so much, she still remembers. It is really enough to study meticulously. " She then says " you have a kind of taste, and what this kind of taste was smelt with me several days ago is the same, , it know nobody you I! " It has been exposed namely right, I can not take care of much more. Yes, I am that that slobbered continuously once seeing you, a dying old ant in the ant hole opposite. I see you before N it, I want to marry you and become a wife. Anyway die, I have not expected either what Spanish fly can be eaten. "Do you come to lead me to leave? " She asked, a sentence of very usual words but if the thunderbolt flashed in my heart, yes, I'm coming, lead her to leave! But it is after a ant that she is expensive, whether she will walk with me, unless she has eaten the Spanish fly. Die death too strong-willed a little, say her I ",think since that day!" ' do not you fear death? ' she very majestic to look at me, but I am not afraid of her, she is not my mother after all. "No, I, it marries yous to be the intersection of I and last wish, die in front of you always quickly too anyway, I am perfectly contented too. " The saying of dry it of my heroic spirit. " it is good, I follow you! " It, you noticed this unusual ant of mine too originally! I have run out towing her, after it is elected the new ant that that group of silly ants is having a meeting. "Where will we go? " " do not matter, have, you, I am dry too that flee at the ends of the earth! " We did not go to flee at the ends of the earth, I take her back to my hole To find, it was wrong that I did not take her to flee at the ends of the earth. When I introduce her to my old brothers, frighten two to death quickly on the spot. We take out meat and eat and drink furiously in there with wine that colored juice lead to, whom I feel like a hero in I, it was my happiest day that day. I drunk to say, ask me die now to her I be. The news of fleeing after the ant has been passed to the ant group opposite, their common Mummy's anger of exerting oneself of behavior is being unusual that that group of sons is turning to me. They get off written challenge to war, hand over we, burn, die at once. Our ant group has seethed with excitement, that group of fellows that have not carried on one's shoulder or back and indebted to feels ashamed to my behavior. Then they decide to kill me, include my wife. Then and the ant group opposite wages a life-and-death battle. I one honest ant, I expect never only any carry on one's shoulder or back and cover with, will let so many people die on one's body for me. Then I, to saying, this is a thing of my own, let me solve alone after our ant. I persuaded her finally, I brought my wife Have set out on a journey. The destination is a ant hole opposite. Determine that evening not moving in me, I and I (used after an attribute)
|

0 comments:

Post a Comment