Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A sentence of my dear Kill a girl's _ love for time

A sentence of my dear Kill a girl's _ love for time

One month ago, Gu Ting gets back to Wuhan from Hangzhou scared out of one's witsly. Because of him, a plain woman net friend that has not met takes medicine and commits suicide to leave this world, this painful accident that let him be unable to accept, inscribe one that can't be born in his 21 -year-old young life

(picture and text has nothing to do)
Evil reason
In August of 2010, in some monitoring room of machine factory in Hangzhou, I am on night duty alone.
Usually at this moment, I like surfing the Net and killing time with the mobile phone, QQ online at the same time too. It is just half a year to come to Hangzhou, there are very few friends who I know in the locality. " get to your treasured place for the first time, excuse me! " At three o'clock before dawn, someone leaves a message on my space, pay a return visit to the other side space, it is a strange girl, has not thought too much, I have added her QQ conveniently.
That girl is Ye Ni, the student in Senior two, mother has gone to Hong Kong to see her father, she one at home, look for somebody chat everywhere happily rare summer vacation. Chat for one night, topic of us stay in her in study finally, perhaps it is the disparity of age, she is 16, I am 21, she is still a simple high school student, I discuss the thing in the society, she can not understand, discuss my work, she does not understand, just think a little younger sister accompanies her to say.
The one that has never expected is, from that day, this little younger sister seems not to leave me, here every day
Have an endless chat on the net, I accompany her speak childish words patient, listen to her speak the intersection of classmate and anecdote of Mr., but often because a word has not agreed to make her angry, crying and screaming pays no attention to me. When I really thought she and I broke off the friendship, but she spoke with me grimacing voluntarily. In the face of an inmature little younger sister of net friend who likes crying in this way, I am not from side to side, there is no temper at all.


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment