Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What is it about the love of one night on earth?

What is it about the love of one night on earth?
At the very beginning, I just would like to know what on earth the matter is the love of one night. Don't blame me yet, as each friend narrates them in the networking, love of one night of the beginning in Pub mysteriously at one's side, had originally turned into naturally gradually at the state that the media is described the moral degeneration of the world is getting worse day by day human heart are not what they were in the old days; Just as there is no people to dare to stand out and say at all in the past " I am Gay " Or " I draw " ,But work after finding that heterosexuality is a few ethnicities since reaching the fashion circle, unexpectedly I begin whether to suspect the unnatural one or not oneself is general; This toy of the love of one night, the evil spirit is puzzled, I silently. I am asking the friend curiously, how to begin on earth? Where? How to begin to speak? Why not contact yet? Is it awkward to get up in the morning? Declare and only wear to the beauty who chases the socks and play at icq at 19 year old: "Go, dance with friend, think the full and interesting people, take clear the intersection of porridge and pickles midnight snack together, he said he would send you home, go to the hotel. " 30 -year-old man drink the intersection of fruit and tea in 25 coffee house, release loud to defend traditional moral principles carefree and leisurely the say; "Go to Shuangcheng street to drink the big wine, the younger sister should lose money instead of making money, I receive! Who of that kind of girl dares seriously? " ' Chinese ink pasta in the modern marketing enterprise planning right hand fork roll known at work is set about, the left hand points out and types movements: "Flirt inside the intersection of entry and chatroom of website, adjust, adjust, consider, come out, meet harmless even, see cross-eye nothing needn't speak more, do right away while being natural very! Why not contact? It is all to see and die the baa the next day! " The university students that come to the net to gather describe ABC that meet on Kun Ding street in the south: "Ask whether she wants to go for a drive, the result is on that one on the dragon huge rock grassland. Anyway she has just been here on summer vacation, why continue? " They are emphasizing unanimously, the tacit understanding that nothing explain more. " whether open artificial Luo very much, know each other what the other side wants! " Everybody's narrations are all permeated with this kind of atmosphere. Then they will be very surprised Q: "Do not you have a experience of love of one night? " It seems that I am very modest. I have to so do graceful saying: "Because I am too charming, the love of one night so long as with me of the household, will think of the feeling, feeling of three nights for two nights ......Then go down straight! " They look at me admiring, I am towering to shrug, the ones that in fact had a guilty conscience are serious. I know this kind " Others have, I No " Envy getting more stupid very,but why it make to go down too without love? Is that different with liking having anything? Really understand. "When there is no love, is it such? " In the novel " red rose and white rose " that Zhang Ailing write, it spoils stamen to be urgent for hoop to write, shake, protect, ask: "Do you feel a little different? A little different? " "Have not done how to know the love? " The message on icq reveals. "The man will all have a need! That is only the exchanges of human body. Since it is so, it is caressed that just very simple movements needn't be too much! " Defend traditional moral principles not being large stub out and the intersection of point and stick of men say. "Too lonely. He is seeming very handsome at night secretly. " The enterprise planning of marketing is made up and said mending. "Amazing! Good stimulus! I am so amazing with my woman friend! " University student's excitement is described. I confuse very much, do not understand how on earth flavour is in its. Well, I admit I am very inmature, just the same as that black canvas Prada wraps up the bag inside the wardrobe, cost originally salary buy those toy one month, but because everybody had, I think I should buy, but after I carry and work, inside colleague's surprised eyes, know they get the intersection of Hong Kong and Ladies' Street go, buy unexpectedly, first more than 100 of Hongkong dollar just. I strong and curious to love of one night perhaps, just as department store celebrate or get credit card women in the gate ready at the 1025 large discount anniversary each time, just strange and changeful passion based on that one's own and baffled too. Where to set about on earth? Go to the chatroom to hang? Let Icq open the green small flower forever? Is it hot and hot to wear to go to the south district Pub? Do not always think these moves are very noble. "Why? Non- noble? You act as to blindly date? " Laugh at me in enterprise planning of marketing. "Let nature take its course! Let nature take its course! " Great to defend traditional moral principles the man chants playing the cigarette ash. I do not understand, do not really understand. What is called naturally, mean, buy price to make bag just until " whether everybody have " like me ,But not for " I feel goodlooking " But buy, totally come into the masterpiece store without dust on the ground very naturally, and draw out and brush that kind of courage to explode edge credit card bravely? "Somewhat like -"Chase the socks beauty to make: "I think HelloKitty very ugly, or will buy. " " dazzle ABC very much! " University students say that girl like double Joe and step on the plimsoll. I pair hold cheek in hands, attempt, try hard, approach description of them, realize how is psychology of love of one night really. " it is so good! " Great to defend traditional moral principles the man puts out the cigarette, take the bill out to pay the bill. I continue, search, should get which chatroom go, he get back to desk this come, lead, get up the intersection of handle and I of me draw also. " ? " I raise get up eyebrow watch he with doubt, see, defend traditional moral principles the intersection of husband and man say smiling while being great only: " come, let nature take its course! "

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment