Monday, November 19, 2012

Time of _'s love of 1 002 nights

Time of _'s love of 1,002 nights

Night

Like eating prunes?
The taste of the acid, while missing a person
Feel.
Frequently, a careless movement will suddenly let people remember something, then sit down, silent thinking, aftertaste, then very dim at the moment.
I take prunes while beating the keyboard. The damnable one is outstanding, want me to write an article regarding missed to him at once, and only give me an hour. Having gone too far, though I have finished smoothly, always feel it is not so.
It is the editing of school bulletin of the school to be outstanding, an out-and-out busy bee. Though I am three years younger than he, also the sworn followers wearing one pair of pants and growing up, but I dress him to be left certainly. Hear from mother I pieces of the intersection of boy and kind at all born, just, and the little boys had no differences after how old does it grow up, then the Mummy treats me as simply the boy dresses up, then I am nearly all a little handsome boy's appearance from childhood, having never worn the long hair, though I am very clear oneself is a a hundred per cent girl, but glad to dress up in this way.
Remember, graduate from the high school that year, help one brother write classmate alumni, fill out a woman in the intersection of gender and fence those, have not frightened him to death. Later on he comes back home to make a phone call to tell me, brothers, three years for and your classmate, find you pieces of girl, life such as I loud to fail really, let me know fortunately at all, my sister will almost explain to you! . I was drinking water at that time, heard this words almost choke to death, unexpected I was still lucky in love affairs. With outstanding to talk about this later, he react until I roughly same, just he was having a meal, have gushed out a face of mine.
In an instant, passed by in 2. Seem to just have a dream in 730 days. Having entered the university, I begin to wear the long hair, reach a decision and become daughter's body again. It is ridiculed that outstanding, you are as the boy has had, then welcomed by the girl, have time to introduce to me too, big four of my is single. Get away with you, it is better that you are single, otherwise a lot of girls cry for you! I deride and taunt one. Indeed, in my eyes, it is really a handsome boy to be outstanding, there is height, talented, nearly want anything to have some, there is no girlfriend. I do not know either why he does not look for, may be afraid of delaying the study.
Outstanding and very outstanding, so enter the students' union once entering the university, work as the president of students' union before long, then manage the school bulletin by oneself again now, no matter the editor-in-chief arises. Compared with him I, is one day and a piece of ground. I have no speciality, study just so soly, the stature is just so so, the family's social standing is just so so, feature just so so, like, write novel just, so outstanding to involve in evil-doing as full-time the intersection of contribution and people of getting up. Perhaps it is the life most suitable for me like this, the leg can play basketball while drawing outstandingly after itching to come out together, contracts and writes the novel at home if hard. Outstanding says I will degradate into a snail if go on like this, I say that please act as four foot reptiles.
00 nights
My miss is very strong. Will always remember him in any, just got up in instant opening eyes, ones that were facing toward the mirror smilingly were in a moment, that absent-minded moment of having a class, and a lot of, when being careless in life.
Miss, carve, engulf soul of me have, then become a habit in the life gradually, the thing that must be done every day, has seemed not more important than this one.

Course of sophomore period compare greatly to come together, many a lot of can not understand the theory lesson that must be studied, so I begin to play truant, to each Wednesday, conscientious autohypnosis, there is no lesson today to there is no lesson today. Then sufficient the intersection of use and time, tow outstanding to accompany the intersection of I and SHOPPING together, in fact say to go shopping, actually but stayed in the electric toy room for one day. It is extremely crazy too that being active, I play the game, and too outstanding to second to me either, honest bar were handed in in front of the teacher at ordinary times, just as turn it into individual in front of me.
It is a girl too that I say me anyhow, you pay attention to making the image too, not afraid of the image of you in my mind being damaged? Walked on the way home, I asked smiling. Outstanding to cast a look at me, the fault is after looking at each other for three seconds, the ones that laughed were said, never fear! Then tear hand of me, dart red light.
I wonder anything, a just now outstanding one that at one glance, let me palpitate quickly, seem it was a certain element that sprout in heart, it seems it is the road taking me by hand, my hands, his hands and newly outstanding, lead, know a lot of as a child, climb over the walls, dig the mud and crawl on the tree together together, the ones that will have on the body will be touched, and only feel difference this time. Do I come to like outstandingly?
On the way, outstanding to harangue, continue laughing quickly, park strike the intersection of I and head. Whom I change suddenly outstanding to smile at me want, it turns fair maidens into to be so soon either much more gentle and more quiet, boxing just now still closes completely, one comes again now to smiled at and did not reveal the tooth, too a bit more false. Enraged by him, I show the primitive natural instinct again, a fist has been waved over. Oneself know to outstanding feeling, in produce change in essence already just now only in fact.
After coming back home, I had made be facing toward the mirror and asked oneself once again, did I come to like outstandingly? After it has spent three seconds, a definite reply of oneself that I gave. Quite right, come to like. Have written so many novels, has woven countless romantic scenes that men and women meet by chance, have never expected that jumped in too by oneself, and known for so much years, did not find until today.
00 nights

A person will sit on the bed staring flankly at home sometimes. Everything of the family is resting, there are only one's own hearts in fanatic bouncing. The still residual his taste of the room, it seems that he never leaves. The ones that stroked him and slept embraced the pillow gently, seemed his Yu Wen has not taken off yeted. Then hold the pillow to laugh foolishly and miss him.
Being always lonely at home, one have fantasies of his suddenly embracing oneself behind while even cooking, then the joyful one plunges into hes. It is always the anxious his information of wait, but can't look for him voluntarily, because he is busier than oneself, learn to stand. Then begin to miss, hear and think about the music crying, see him issuing one's own information many times holding the mobile phone.

Different from mine, so outstanding as to already graduate one year ago. Because is very talented, attend to numerous affairs of state every day everyday. But being busy, he too can be my nest live in 2 days often. Because I live in the intersection of student and apartment, house that rent outside, so when come on convenient. The intersection of Mummy and unexpected visit sometimes, can see outstanding to type pieces of shakedown, I sleep incomplete kind that slobber on the bed. Because my family and outstanding family are family friends, the relation is very good, but the Mummy will never say anything to see this, specially rest assured about we two, still let outstanding this of mine of getting more get about and get about sometimes. I am overbearing after hearing, which has such a mother.
But indistinct and think and very excited, after the clump knows and likes outstandingly oneself, extremely wish eagerly to see him too every day. Come out time of activity too long, right away walk up and down at the place where he works while being clear-cut sometimes, until seeing him. Outstanding to see first response of me the intersection of mouth and long eldest usually, then laugh at dish, it is shelly that the snail appears! He smile at me smile too, laugh foolishly only, smile, draw he have a meal.
Outstanding to say and never take the meal that I made, go to taste today. I too glad, inertia of me let me do exercises the intersection of proficiency and kind culinary skill, it is time to show at last today. Tie mufflers, has looked exactly like a housewife, hair already neat shoulder in my appearance, look behind their back, just like a little woman. Through struggle of 1 hour, several sweet-smelling the intersection of dish and desk finally, when I planned to solve the muffler, outstanding and light from the back suddenly to embrace me.
You smell good. The outstanding and gentle one is said.
You I . Outstanding and unexpected movements let me unable to realize for the moment, the stiff body stands in the kitchen, take the post as him from holding me behind.
The girl, in fact I came to like you long ago, was it so obtuse why you react? I thought I would never handed over to the girlfriend to let you discover what, it's a pity you have not been appreciating the kindness all the time, still thought I was for studying. I was taking you by hand that day, saw you blushed suddenly, I guessed you should perceive, so Oh.
A broken one smile behind me, and face of me too red to come the neck root, I am very happy according to the reason, but can not a word say. It may be too tense, so that I did not find when the mouth of Jie is gathered, only feel all right happy, so happy.
00 nights

Is the dream very happy? I don't know. May dream his words, will smile and wake up. Will read the diary at the time of the loneliness, is recording the bit of staying with him above, close eyes, it seems that those past events happened yesterday.
Will shed tears while missing, just as will laugh foolishly while loving him. Pass by each corner of the school, like him just at the side. In the dull air, seems to present his breath, it seems that everything did not happen.

With the second day outstanding and to establish love relation, he told his whole family, then his family have told my whole family. Then within one day, nearly all people who know us know we fell in love. My mother does not seem strange at all, just as this is a natural thing. Just learnt later, in fact when I was born in, they two ordered and played babies to kiss, but because the thought is opened enough, think the love is two people's business, determine not to bear for us, let us develop freely, who knows in the end, have developed into it together.
Perhaps this is that Heaven is destined we to want it together. I with outstanding say, he gather up I think dish. He smiles, in fact I have known early, just you are slow in reaction, have nothing to do with me after hearing. My gentle hitting the outstanding head, say, in a word, I am yours, you must take too. Outstanding to dote on drown touch my hair and say, certainly take, how could no?
I have already seldom written the novel now, because there is outstanding company everyday, I can not nearly find time to type. One year pass by soon, the big air of three always presents the breath of a few loves. Hair of me already can pitch get up one horse hair, people the woman a lot of under outstanding care even. Brothers one day at the time of meeting the high school in the street, it was not I that greeted with him, he can not nearly recognize me. Heard of later, he told his friend that knew early what I will change was so beautiful, he chases me. I titter after hearing, have never expected he will say so, very happy naturally in the heart. With outstanding to say he sour to say you belong to I, everyone was forbidden to rob later. I titter have laughed, very happy.
Because only know, I am that liking in this way is outstanding, isn't it that that leaving can leave oneself. Perhaps I have not found this fact before being old, but I understood after one's own compliment now, can never give up easily. Just like all children's stories, I believe result must prince and princess together forever in a happy one.
00 nights

It seems that everything has been destined, everything can't change. If can be a bit stronger, will be a bit fewer that perhaps miss. Then numb oneself that risked one's life, say that summer will also come in the past in spring. One has left, there are a lot of people.
But missing always can't stop, just as can't stop breathing ing. So long as alive, it is read that full of thinking about. No matter open or close eyes, what appeared is he all the time in the brain. If make the choice in breathing and missing, would rather stop breathing.

Came spring last autumn, and I had already jumped four big old women who would graduate from original Junior One new students soon. I describe oneself in this way frequently, because the one that sighed for time flew to the shuttleless loom, it is outstanding to follow after all and the love is 2 years. Outstanding to smile at I always, say people old heart first old, 22 year old obviously, whom oneself say like a yellow face old woman in the sear and yellow. I laugh, say, then do you want? The outstanding and serious one is looking at me, or that sentence, want, certainly take, how could no?
It is outstanding to talk about, he reaches jumping to a very famous company. Because the talent is in boss' good graces, are upgrading constantly, has not really let me envy very much, does he see and smile, what do you envy? It is not that I raise you, the little woman yet later. Hearing this, I can only melt and envy it for honey, the happy one should die in the heart.
After the a few days, outstanding to tell me he take, go, handle affairs abroad, would stay more than half a years possibly suddenly. After I listen to, the tears will come out soon, should separate so long, who is willing to? Meet only outstandingly, my dear, when me, OK? We get married as soon as I come back, marry me, OK?
Know he nervous or I obtuse, we hope, have any response 10 seconds each other. But I answer to too come supernaturally at first, he is proposing to me! Live so long, first experience exciting scene so, appear on novel of me just usually. But I do not think more, very by the nodding of strength. See outstanding to perform conjuring tricks from take out one light box behind only, turn on, think, it is a diamond ring flashing very much, very beautiful. I do not know when he went to buy, the just surprised one can not be taken out of the mouth.
The outstanding and meticulous one helps me to wear, then kiss my cheek, say, my dear, wait for me to come back. I love you.
At that night, I suffer from insomnia completely. The ring on hand is worn at will, sparkle at the night, just like that outstanding sincere eyes. Marry me, OK? The outstanding words have been wheeling in my brain all the time. So excited, wait for several month again, I can with outstanding and together forever.
Several piece moon,it is very fast can that the past.


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment