Monday, November 19, 2012

love time of 20 love that 1 000 kilometers destroy

love time of 20 love that 1,000 kilometers destroy

Sunshine boy, young playmate
At the age of seven, our whole family leave the native place, follow father to transfer to this army. In this armyman's family's compound, one
To timid me, begin very much difficult to meet life here just, there are seven or eight children similar to my age in the courtyard, but it is all boys to be flush, they like playing " fight inside the courtyard on horse " once leaving school , " officers and men catch robbers " And I only play alone " Hopscotch " ,Very lonely.
One day, one have big boy of smile come up towards me like the sunshine, he white. He asks I would like to go to the nearby pond and angle the shrimp with them. Though is a bit afraid, I am really very lonely, then promise.

White three years older than I, it is a leader in the child. Having a very good time that time, I still clearly remember, the small fish in the pond swims, the sunshine is very warm, white to place little shrimp-roe, small fish that he angled in a keg, then has erected a small fire to pile, we gorge on by the pond heartily.
Mother know this go home, beat me one, it asks reprovingly to be who it takes me to to be so dangerous place ruthlessly, look for parents. But I, no matter how mother hits me, I insist on saying that runs by oneself all the time, I think, if I confess them, my new friend's friend does not have. Certainly I do not do.
White to thank I very much, say me to be enough loyal, will not betray the brother, invite me to play with them. I joined this group of boys' team from then on. For look after I, lead everybody begin, play some game of girl too he, skip rubber band, " weave the basket of flowers " And so on. White to help me find the intersection of I and happiness unseen for ages, partial to me, ache me just like a big elder brother. Go to school later, white to look after I everywhere even more, who bully I, the brother of him go, give vent to anger for me on he will bring up. I really so proud at that time, think the intersection of he and expression very really, think oneself have pieces of patron saint in this way really well.
Made an appointment in ten years, loved each other at last
We have grown up gradually, successively entered the same key middle school, when I entered the school, white to prepare the high school entrance examination intensely, I catch in the campus with him sometimes, my total energy sees from his eyes one kind wish to speak but not to do so on a second thought, eyes this let me can't help, blush heartbeat, meet white each time, will feel helpless and without resources.
White to admit to best high school on the city smoothly later, white to reach those school, still come back frequently to have a look.
I left school the third day that year, one day, I saw him at the gate of school. I think he to come, watch brother those of him, but he stopped me, take me to a very secluded place near the school, say to me: "Lin, prepare the high school entrance examination carefully, I wait for you in that school, we will go to the same university afterwards. OK? " I think, have one fire cook at the face only, beat arbitrarily on the heart, have a dizzy spell, from that time, I assert I want with white and together in the future. I begin to prepare the high school entrance examination with all strength, throw all energy into study.
My efforts have got the repayment, that school as wishing to be admitted to bright of mine. Later, we were admitted to the same key university again. When I step into the door of institution of higher education, white to draw hand of me, drag on the chest to reach him me, he says on my ground in one's ear silently: "I waited for this day had already waited for ten years. I am so happy! " In the intersection of he and warm chest, I flow the happy tear.
Step foot on reality, the unpleasantness that come into being
It is early that white I graduated from university in two years, he entered a foreign enterprise to work after graduating, the working environment and treatment are all good, the ones that are led very much think highly of. But no matter he work how can come on, watch I often while being busy, each time will take one the intersection of I and favorite getting pink lily, also there is much good food, interesting. See with the sisters of the bedroom I have such a good boyfriend, all envy very much. Big four that year, I move apartment that he rent to, though sisters in the bedroom think I was still a bit rasher, but I think because I think I can with him in this life so, it is only a thing sooner or later to marry him.
I enter a media to work, becomes a reporter after graduating. Friends and family around, in the eyes, I and white to regard as a pair of boy and girl attendants of fairies. I was pregnant in 2000. I to white to say I want the child very much, we get married, born, get off the child. White to think one day, say career of us start just, a bit too early even now finally, wait for two years more. Such a sentence of words touching on lightly, see the first little life that I am pregnant with off. I have gone to the hospital tearfully. As I go out of the operating room walking haltingly, see white and sit that leafs through a magazine in a deadpan way on the long chair outside, my heart has broken to pieces quickly. I think I love, I am thinking, the present one is white, or take me to play by the pond at that meeting, are the ones that will step forward bravely for me when anyone bullied me bright? Later, he met me and went home, boiled the soup for me, cooked the good food for me, the care to me was kind, slowly, those of mine are so unhappy as to seem been hidden silently. But does not know why, always have a hang-up in the heart, the one that always feel present is white, it seems to be becoming strange slowly, no longer so cordial too. A kind of ominous premonition is grown in my heart silently.
People divide two places, the feeling appears wholeheartedly
White to work hard in working all the time, is thought highly of very by boss too, by third year when he worked, the company gives him to the general headquarters of Shanghai to train to take an advanced study for two years. Before leaving, we agree on, meet every half months, then once of telephone communication of the next day, waiting for his training to finish, we get married.
In this way, we have begun migratory bird's the same lover's life. I go Shanghai each time, will try hard, push away, lose, accompany I wholeheartedly by all arrangement while being white. Stroll around the outbeach, does shopping, or stay at home in nowhere in Nanjing Road. I really hope to be over early in his training period very much, if so, I can become the white wife soon, one can be realized when having the dream for more than 20 years.
Our telephone Figo is surprising in that period of time, my salary of each month can not basically have a lot of left. But I have not taken notice of at all, I long for our bright future, such devotion is happy and happy.
In three months before the end of white training period, the unit sent me to go to Shanghai to do a selected title suddenly, I give white and phone immediately, tell him this good news after receiving this news, but I do not get in touch with him for several days in succession. Just one days before I set out, the white mobile phone was got through at last. He says he is sent to go on business temporarily, the mobile phone is forgotten in the family, then has acknowledged the mistake for quite a while for me. In fact think about it carefully, it is actually very difficult for his excuse to be tenable. But I at that time, is want, see excited strength of him dizzy the head, go to consider carefully so much at all. I tell white I want news to go Shanghai, expect, give him a big pleasant surprise when. I had never expected, received " pleasant surprise " finally Not only he,have myself.
Accident " pleasantly surprised " ,Betray unfeelingly
As soon as I got to Shanghai early in the morning that day, flew in the residence that headed direct for him too, when I opened the door with the white key that gives to me, whom I saw is he and another woman. Time of me seem, solidify in that time, white to hold by the bed, tell me very calmly, actually already more than one year with this woman for him, he wants to stay in Shanghai, do not want to go back to Wuhan, the reason why has been hiding from me all the time, is afraid of injuring me. I found suddenly this one before one's eyes of mine was white I will not know. A burst of bodies of mine are chilly, feel really inconceivable - -He can hide from me so finely, if not this unexpected " pleasantly surprised " ,He will also socialize between two women feeling just like fish in water, I think front is white and terrible well!
I go to the railway station to buy tickets like a dead-alive person, then wait for bus and get on the bus, a blank inside the brain. When the train is almost to Wuhan, the familiar city ticked my tears at last, my labour contractor buries on the desk, can shout oneself hoarse, I am really easy to hate him in order to hate him.
Why he is so calm each time that white have made several calls, I am strange. White to say to me I am sorry, but he thinks, that living environment of Shanghai suits him even more, he will stay Shanghai, will go back Wuhan come on again. He says my life idea is outmoded and lag behind, two people are together, no happy, and that woman, suit him even more than I.
Originally I still entertained a sense of hope to him, after all, we had once had so deep an emotion, but end, I give up the idea completely, because of telephone of him each time, tell me clearly very, he is not that man who I once loved deeply, his heart, had already left me. One day, that woman makes a phone call, she says coldly want me again and white that pesters, only the thing that she could give him hope. Not waiting for her to finish talking about, I have made the telephone angrily, then has moved and changed all telephone numbers. To the past everything, have done a thorough resolving.
I am nearly 30 now, parents have been worrying about my matrimonial affair and worrying all the time too, ask someone to introduce the marriage partner to me ceaselessly. But what I can push has pushed away, the ones that can not really push away go to see upper one side, there is not the second time absolutely. No matter how outstanding the other side is, how honest to seem, as to the emotion between men and women, I am really afraid.


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment