Monday, March 4, 2013

My father's festival message Blessing sent on August 8

My father's festival message Blessing sent on August 8
Dad, you are the most excellent!
Dad, please embrace me once again!
Dad, I dislike the preach, tell me how to become a rich man!
Dad, this is our most precious tacit understanding and memory!
Dad, you are the greatest in my heart!
Dad, you always express your love in dullest most simple way, but your love is enough for me to benefit from all one's life. May to you father's festival happily!
The passing of years can make the skin chase saying that is covered with the wrinkles, you in my mind, it is the forever young father.
Smoking is harmful and healthy, for the body, you suck two fewer! Dad, wish you in father's festival happily!
Father, mother, may you be forever healthy, happy everyday.
Whenever remember you and I are proudly incomparable, it is you that are encouraging me to advance courageously constantly constantly. I bless you in saying this special festival!
Yours is firm and indomitable and the hard bone is my eternal model clank, I draw to the strength of rousing oneself from you, pass by the setback, march toward success, dad, you are my model, I love you!
Dedicate to your limitlessly grateful and warm wish, and those a lot of memory and affectionate miss. Because you are kindly and incomparable, difficult with the speech table, may to you father's festival happily!
Can wish all fathers all over the world real treasuring all mothers all over the world, become an arm that they supported each other.
Dad, thank for all you have done for me, I am sure to work hard and study to repay your bringing up, I love you. The intersection of father and section in today, I deep to wish the intersection of you and verse say happy!

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment