Friday, November 16, 2012

Some high school students' worries

Some high school students' worries
The worries of many classmates come from the human communication, it is from companion to have, yes from parents and teacher, and have relations with study in case of a lot of. I'm afraid to go home. Go home, think light actually, changed the brain, however, coming back home, parents would urge me to study quickly soon, say I if does not study carefully, I can not be admitted to a university. As time passes, I really feel and do in the test that does not go to school. I am in the specialty class of fine arts now, but I felt it did not have meaning even if admitted to the academy of fine arts. In the primary school originally, I was obsessed with painting, but parents did not allow me to study fine arts. Just get shortly before graduating from junior middle school, my literacy class is really not all right that parents looked, just let me enter for the specialty class of fine arts. The intersection of everything and I can take charge of the whole locality, however, come back home, parents, also like treating children to my care by every means like that in get accommodation by school, it seems that I have not grown up at all, actually the thing that I could take care of oneself by oneself did not allow me to do either, I feel a kind of baffled trouble. Moreover, mother also likes chattering, really drive people up a wall. When being impatient, I lose the temper not controlling sometimes, answer back to a few words. Afterwards, I regret very much, it is good that it am I to know parents too, but also can't help initiating the temper next time. I have talked with parents several times voluntarily, but not affective, parents are still as before, I feel very worried for this. Papa and Mama always quarrel, and meet some unsatisfactory things, mother says it is not as good as to die. Whenever hear these, I feel a pain very much, do not really know how to get rid of. The teacher should be lofty, great, similar to perfection in our student's eyes, but form master of me lean to on good classmate of studying always, if I and the intersection of score and outstanding classmate make the same mistake, that is derided is the students not good of this kind of school grade of mine forever. I ask to you on the bottom of heart: Teacher, why you can't be from different angles to treat every student of yours, give them people's dignity and trust? We are always demanded to understand more parents and teachers, certainly we should understand the great pain of parents, teacher, but why do not they understand our attention? Their knowledge of we is too little! I always can't help dividing classmates into various grades and ranks, study the excellent one, the achievement is mediocre, there is a bad one ----My affiliated ranks. While having a joke with the classmates studying, I do not always feel a little well-behaved, even have a few it like the clown. Hope that there is stronger people skills oneself, but seen people do not often know what is said, seldom talk with people, especially shy with strangers. I hope I can make others, especially make friend of me happy, but I feel achievement to be strong, do not really know how to change this kind of state. Select from the health 888

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment