Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fall in love with little ten -year-old time such as love such as _ such as boy such as I

Fall in love with little ten -year-old time such as love such as _ such as boy such as I

It is in the network to know him. I just finished a marriage not wanting to continue oneself at that time, I that the body and mind was tired out came out from besieged city, psychology as if relieved of a heavy load perplexed - lose, imprison, stay indoors 3 at home oneself from begin
After the moon, thought suddenly that should live once for oneself, then cut and left a long hair, everything starts anew.Unless QQ on apply for I each is new, be be be be lasted citied of oneselfeddedded,for getting to know by some city friend. Then, he has come. I refuse to add him, the reason is: Do not associate with the man with a room. He breathes out and smiles, says that has no wife yet oneself. I refuse again: Do not chat with the young boy. He has told myself already to thirty years of age. There are no speeches, add. In addition, after because ha smile he, just ha, it tell because he deceive me me, only 22 year old when graduating from university he just, I only force a smile, the ones that have already come have fitted it.At noon every day later, he surfs the Net and looks for me to chat on time, in the course of talking, I feel he seems more calm and more steady and riper. Unconsciously, I have told himself the experience of the marriage of ten years, he has not told me and all sorts of worries with all sorts of of the girl friend's, in several days, we have already become the friend keeping no secrets from each other. He has sent a photograph, whom I saw is a tall and big and tall and straight boy. He has proposed meeting me without promising, the reason is not with having a room or man with the girlfriend to associate. He keeps silent. Never expect after the two day, he surf the Net after the courteous greeting, too impatient to tell me he to say good-bye with the girlfriend, I am stupefied in that, skim over the uneasy feeling of a silk in the heart.At last, we had met. That was one evening, we made an appointment to get to a square to go for a walk after supper, when over seven o'clock, he finds my home according to the address that I talked, the door is opened, a bunch of roses are filled in and held by me, I can't help being happy, a child with temperament and interest. That evening, we sat down on that square for two hours, said what I forgot, only remember two people have a chat very happily. Talked about the feeling met the next day, all thought the other side was pretty good for one's own impression. Then, the story can continue developing.Because feel good, I accept he has become friends. Then ask him to go to family for meals. We drank dry and red the Great Wall up that evening, they both's one was like the peach blossom after a meal, there are some signs of getting drunk. Turn on the floor lamp, the dark red light shakes off a place ambiguously. Sit on the sofa in the sitting room watching TV, I frown secretly because of headache, he who is careful has seen, it help by you by sentences of I according to,put up both hands by temple to I. I close the eyes to enjoy, quiet, his lips have fallen down. . . . . . Have instant, I am a blank in brain. I eyes confused to open afford to understand immediately, he gentle to ask in one's ear in me: So do you wonder correctly? I want to nod, why escape one's lips but wonder: Non- strange. The intersection of he and speech no longer, take in one's arms I move towards the bedroom. . . . . . Wine strength has welled up the above completely, willpower laxes gradually, two people are passionate that I only remember the night. . . . . . That night, I became the first woman in his life, I let him turn from a boy into a man.The next day, I had some flurried uneasy some, because the woman that my not natural instinct was indulged, but the thing of making and letting oneself can't believe, does not ever like the little boy's me to just encounter the little boy. We met several times again after the the night, it is extremely to the limit touching each time. At last one day, I thought I can't go on like this any more, I must find oneself that lost, I must finish this emotion with no reason at all to strike. Then I put forward to him and is over, accept him before saying because he is the type that I liked, it is at the behest of supernatural powers to have again, since don't investigate it is right or wrong when already happening. Also talk about our age disparity for ten years, even if feel more well and can not get togather either, I can't accept the man suitable for me with him again if keeping this kind of relation all the time. He has listened to me, the worried one asks me: Have you fallen in love with me? To be frank, don't deceive me! I have denied. Then he is willing to ask me not to leave him, he says that needn't meet me again, only ask me not to disappear completely. The refusal again of my hard hard heart, say that it is not good to keep in touch in this way, we have got along after all we feel good too after all, the emotion among men and women is most afraid of being separated but still in each other's thoughts for being broken and broken. He has not answered for half a day on the screen, his answer has told me after for a long time, he has not cried when with girlfriend's departure, but now, he sits and sheds the tears in the office. He says he hates me, hates my letting him see me coming to like me and also falling in love with me, he has impossible forgotten me to also say the first woman that I am him, he can not put down the emotion to me. All these make me feel dejected.He was in the asexual cohabitation state with the girl friend, though had already agreed to say good-bye at that time, but because she is not the native he must stay and look after her at her side, to her, he has deep regret in the heart. For not allowing oneself to fall into this complicated trigonometry and long for, in order to chop the lingering affection off, I order to answer his information by oneself, can't answer and answer his call any more one day, plan to make no public appearances from then on. Find different form of me, he crazy to take place a dozen message that day, play countless telephones, I finally can not resist and answer one at ten one o'clock in the evening, he only said one sentence: I will arrive at once. Ten minutes later, as I open the door, he of a face anger washes in fiercely, one palm afford to push away me, then another draws me into chest, bow the head and kiss me ruthlessly, I have experienced his agony of that kind of love-hate relationship in the heart deeply.In the face of big boy such a, in the face of the a burst of one being the emotion that the common people admit, my heart is terrified to wander up and down, live in the contradiction every day. I want to put the happy chest to love once carefully, am afraid of not bearing the result of the agony again, then I do not dare to use the feeling to him. I say to him more than once: Don't fall in love with me, I will leave you one day in the future. At this time whenever, he will gather up urgent I in silence, canthus backfall two clear tears, say mutter: Don't leave me! Always let my soul receive a kind of strong shock at that time. Under the infection of that kind of forthright and sincere, burning fiercely emotion of his, I love, the love of having no reserve at all in all desperation. I begin, care life of him, autumn wind spread blow, take him, buy clothes, too can help him select clothes alone, just went out of he in the school door and did not know how to dress up oneself, I am disguising him according to one's own taste, I like him to wear a bit more ripely, the disparity if so among us will not seem too great. I begin to forcibly occupy him too at the same time, I want to occupy his more time, I can't tolerate him and come back to former girl friend's side and look after her any more. He at that time is extremely helpless, he must look after the girl friend that can not leave this city yet and said good-bye out of the conscience on one hand; He must pacify and grow love to his heart, already malcontent I on one hand. Under such situation difficult to be satisfactory to both parties, he has made the choice finally, the opposition and sad of the girl friend before ignoring, have sent her home.After she leaves, we have cohabitted. That is happiest period of time of our. Our personality temper gets along well very much, we have topic that can not be finished talking about, we are all attracted by the other side deeply. We go to work respectively in the daytime, come off duty and come back home and play the kitchen together in the afternoon, the often very intimate one led to set about taking a walk to the river embankment after supper, I always like acting like a child as little girl unconsciously at his side, he always dotes on me like big man, everything is harmonious naturally just like that. By weekend, the son that we will bring me plucks strawberries together, go to row the boat, go to play football, see them having a so good time, I often sigh with deep feeling in the heart, happy just at my side originally, plentiful and happy and satisfied in the heart. He is tall I like calling him " The big bear " ,He is satisfied with this call extremely. I have petite stature he likes calling me " The treasure " ,I am extremely willing too. A place has a rest for noon during this time, he gets a dormitory of separate room in the unit, from fitting up briefly to buy the article for daily use, I keep everything in one's own hands, in order to choose a bedspread that I liked strolling around four, five monopolized shops after running for two days unexpectedly, have thrown in every thing in that room into my energies that incorporated into I of emotion, I have regarded that separate room as my family too.So happy too fast for two months, we bore the bitterness of the separation of two weeks, that is because I leave this city and come home and celebrate the New Year. Although people separate two places, our heart has been together all the time. We send the message and tell each other lovesickness again and again every day, all of us should make a phone to hear just before going to bed the other side's voice falls asleep every night. Long two weeks passed by at last, I came back. The the intersection of happiness and those kind of passion speak from the table when two people meet again.It's a pity a good time never lasts long, when the honeyed purpose of our dense feeling, his former girl friend says that wants to come back to take the file, when he tells me this, my instinct can not let her come back while reacting, because I know from his mouth her personality relatively goes to extremes, will threaten him by oneself by injuring, I'm afraid it is purposeful to come back, let him ward off for her to embrace, because he check, feel ashamed and regretful to the intersection of she and heart. We both will be anxious to death soon those days, why dissuade her from coming back be discussing every day, but let him reveal the skin of mouth and fail to prevent her. She has come back. Because I unsetted and did not consider thoroughly those days, if I accompanied him to meet her together, the fact of letting her see us together, estimate that there is not a present trouble. Because the development of the thing totally exceeds my expectation, she utilizes him to " instigate rebellion within enemy camp " to her regret psychology He,say she whether oneself accept totally without being care about because he paranoid about mine, she say she is that he does not marry in this life, in a word she uses up all means and lets him tie him one's own at one's side helpless and without resourcesly. Though it was not no love, half a nostalgic complicated emotion that one and a half kinds feel ashamed and regretful that she knew him perfectly well to her, though she knows whom he really loved is I, but she is unwilling to let go, " toy psychology " like children perfectly well The same, though the toy is so already old as to break can be exactly unwilling to throw away. His position of his weakness lacked resolution his betrayal enraged me, at a noon overcast and rainy and continuous, I go back to separate room of his, one that is with a spoon one of spoons of water is splashed to that bed, splash it to those pillow bedspread quilts which I like very much that I selected personally, ooze the intersection of grief and indignation and despair of me of me in the water, put out I stay breath in that stay emotion in those little by little.Thing, already in more than ten days, I feel oneself free, opposite I find that use the feeling to be already deep to him by oneself, have a pain indistinctly once thinking of him with her my heart together, expect he would rather collect with her than be willing to seize flurriedly in the face of one's own wholehearted true feelings my heart. Know perfectly well that there may not be a result to continue even if with him, but I am unwilling to separate when two people emotions are burning fiercely, that kind of enthusiasm has already burnt me now. I know how face one's own emotion, I it's time for what course should follow yet now? ?


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment