Thursday, January 24, 2013

Love and want what kind it is on earth formerly?

Love and want, what kind it is on earth formerly?
Unless sometimes think, in at love,let's love first or want on earth first? See one easy to want theory large section of Ao Li that day, have thoughts and feelings very much. "How are you still so traditional? The meat goes to have the meat. In fact, you remember: Has not wanted, where will the feeling come? Without meat, where will fairy come? Between the lust, between the efficacious meat, in fact have a relation between principal and subordinate, the complete story relation, causality too, in fact carnal desire it is is formerly,whose name is clever feeling in behind,getting more efficacious to come as meat only, want feeling to come at the same time, even catch up from behind, become ' only efficacious theory ', ' goddess' theory '. To general girl, the love should be trained and meat slowly, it is efficacious since slowly, because the feeling is grown to want, for some time during that time, a section of course, but for me, as I meet the woman making me fascinated, my response is INSTANT, and dissolving type promptly, at once at clever and feeling I ' fall in love with her ', ' want to have her ' at and want in the meat at the same time. The ' Part One ' word that ' fall in love with her ' is a preposition, ' Part One ' that ' want to have her ' is a verb. In other words, love is a lovely woman and doing and a lovely woman, it is free about me,I am shape but at ' fall in love at first sight ' more appear and more lay ' wait for a chance to cause trouble ' at the same time. Though I never the intersection of color and worried worried in fact, even I to some girl can complete exception accomplish, ' goddess' theory '. " Modish! Terrified? If really so? ? ? Then very second-class " Shameless" The ground is asked the acquaintance after feasting to satiety: "Love and want, what kind it is on earth formerly? " He wants not to want to answer either: "Want. " "Why? " A face smile, " the little girl, as to man, want in order that first, it is the good opinion at first, only so, until the woman has made love with him, he grows the feeling to her. " "Really? " I ask. "Really. This is a relation loved and wanted, remember " . I think, it seems I am still a little girl, general girl. In the face of the man that does not love, saying nothing will make love with him. Perhaps the man knows. But and a person without love makes love, I can not accept that I think it temporary, fall in love with him because and a person that does not love has a certain intimate relation, this is a plot that just has in the novel. Perhaps my view is so old today, from Li Ao, to a pack of rogues, sigh secretly. But I think I put, turn on, love want first have, like, have, want, have, love, have, want, love grow, want, grow, love want extremely extremely. Love is right to want, the ones that not merely want, to loving. (Gentle: Collapse wingceltis " Shopping Guide ")

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment