Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Love and like let people to be heart-broken

Love and like, let people to be heart-broken
At ten o'clock in the evening, the telephone sounds on time, my hands have a little nervous tremble to answer the call. In the telephone is the ice, that familiar sound. It is still silence at first, this is his convention habit. Then irrelevant and blind talk, have discussed for an hour. In fact I know what he wants to say, but he has no courage to say. Or there is too much worry. I see, I of Pisces have a sensitive intuition. People are strange animals, the more think that shouldn't want to say if saying, it is the difficult to more pass to place on the psychology secretly. Ice, that's it, want to say that does not say, do not say and want to say, fear. From he to chemistry, talk about will Xu, rub from Cao Cao, but did not speak oneself I am deserting, in fact the ice is a good boy, since sitting to my front to look after me very much, sit in window helping me imprison, get until wall flat window together, in case that I bump against the window frame; It is so always the first one that help to wipe the desk chair on Monday; I cough and buy the cool candy for me a bit. Yes, I know his meaning, but I have not felt about him, if the emotion can be trained, I still feel unlikely two year so. He has not said he likes me, I have not said either I do not like him. I am confused to enjoy everything that he gives to me. I wonder whose fault it is. There is quite long silence at the other end of the telephone, then a question: " What is the farthest distance in this world? " I have no speech, in fact I know the answer, but how am I can have his snare. Then silence or the answer " You but you opposite in I know I love you " I have nothing to say in reply thing that I fear happen finally, I know, it breaks to be one heart-broken as the intersection of window and paper. Dawn came, but I am afraid, would rather not be knowing which way to go during night, I picked up a knife helplessly " The ice " ," I do not love you " My refusal is like the knife, assassinate garrulous his heart, I am unshakable in one's determination what has been refused to say is vivid. He does not believe, he does not know why. Emotion to have why in fact, with emotion equation will one is solved only. And on college entrance examination, heart of me in a mess, he even more, I see he tea does not think meal want two month, much thinner, it is absent-minded to have a class too, I do not so hope for him, his future, will be destroyed by me, my regret. He is a good boy, but I do not like him, have wasted the emotions of two years of his, having given him finally, let him lose originally due future, this will be everything that I did. The the intersection of phone and he see me either without speaking since. I know all comfort is only the dust, strength does not let him do. College entrance examination close on, I write to he, surrender saying Iing loving hing, saying I think over the same. Then the ice has resumed, I am acting in a play in that period of time. And he is kinder to me, I am ashamed, but I decide college entrance examination is finished and said clearly. College entrance examination was over at last, ice and I were all admitted to a university, he was very glad to invite me to have a chat. It rained that day, I went down the floor and saw ice and stood in the rain. I think of this it is time to reach and say clearly, I am looking at his innocent smiling, the pupil is on like his heart. I wonder how to say. " Ice " " Eh? " " In fact two people need two people's love to be right together to want the happy one? " " Eh, what do you want to say? " " However, you are not really the future when I want, do you know? I can say I love you, but we can not be happy in the future against one's will " " But you say you say you love me! " The ice has caught my hands and looked at my eyes with the sight inquired. " I mean, wanted college entrance examination at that time, you did not want so decadent future of yours either, I do not want to be this sinner! " Eye socket of ice wet, unclamp hand, throw umbrella away, bolt in rain, it leaves Is to be to fall, down, climb, get up, climb, blow and fall figure under, until he falls down and gets up again. I go to by him, force him to get up, " How much does disppointment have in life? You are always brave, why not get up? " I know me a bit the cat cries the taste of the mouse is that I can not really bear to see such him. He has not listened to me, I am so disappointed as to leave. We went to different cities afterwards, run into on the net each time, he always says one sentence " You have injured me twice, I hate you " I do not know what it is wrong to do, he hates me like this, I give him the encouragements of two years, warmth for two months, saw and tried classmate's wink that scorn to me best, said to the limit if comforting, has become all that a friend can do to the limit, I know that can not pay off everything that he gives, but I only hope he can come round, only hopes he will be happy as I, only hope he does not hate me again. Love and like, let me to be heart-broken.

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment