Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Love mouth turn on often in heart

Love mouth turn on often in heart
Gentleman and I are classmates of university, we two have become since sophomore period the class that everybody expressed one's admiration is right. The gentleman's appearance is very thick and strong, the shuttleless loom flies to make a return journey in the figure that often sees him a cut above other people on the basketball court. I and he, just the opposite, just over 150 centimeters of height, everybody will certainly describe me through the way that petite and dainty. On the wedding breakfast of getting married, a solid food thing has happened. Toast as the intersection of we and one desk, come the intersection of university and classmate at the desk this, bridesmaid of me because temporarily busy to get to later, say sputteringly after arriving: ' go to really where gone, why can not I find her? ' do the classmates ask one after another who she looks for? She says helplessly: ' it is certainly a bride! ' fruit classmate smile dilapidated, because I stand in front of them planning, toasting while being in perfectly good condition, but it happened that the direction come up by the bridesmaid can only see that big and tall husband of mine, I am totally blocked and not see the trace. Our stature has big and thus clear disparity! The reason why I will find breast carcinoma, it is when making fun of child. I quit job because pregnant to give birth to the son, become a housewife at home attentively, the young son has grown up at 5 year old, I still like playing and eating the game of mother's milk with him. Certainly I have not secreted the milk, but the child likes sending out and chirpsing the sound of Jiu including the papilla, then laugh heartily. We were playing like this too that day, I adjusted the breast with hands, but found that seemed to touch to the hard and hard thing. I believe in heresy feel, watch again, feel, seem, touch, arrive sometimes, sometimes also. Because a relative is nurses of gynaecology and obstetrics, do I phone to ask she knows if how the breast has lump? She proposes me to go to the clinic to check for the doctor, so I hold children to go to the clinic. The doctor finishes palpation, tell me first, he has not touched hard one, but if I feel worried, can go to the large hospital to make the inspection of ultra sound wave of the breast. After gentleman and I discuss, he helps me to go to the hospital to register first, then come to meet me with the child by car. The doctor wants me to make the breast to take a photograph of and check, my breast is smaller, want to grip the breast and shoot while photographing, still really ache after trying several times! Doctor make the ultra sound wave, check even, he finds there is a strange snack in my breast is organized, the minor operation that is sliced in the clinic immediately, in order to test. Do I begin to be nervous, inquire what a doctor this hard one may be? The doctor says: ' most lumps are benign, but or malignant one, don't be nervous first, could confirm after the result come out how to deal with. ' I make the nightmares of three days in succession in alarm, dream that wanders up and down in juncture of negative and positive oneself, I wonder which better outlet should be gone? Frighten and wake up at midnight each time, wake the gentleman up too, just fall asleep under his pacifying slowly. What I worry unexpectedly come true. The doctor tells me, so long as breast carcinoma is found in early days, treated in early days, the prognosis is very good. But I have not listened at all in words, I only hear that must excise the breast. I am that one court the perfect person very much, though my stature can not compare with those only fresh and beautiful models absolutely, but although the sparrow is small wants the five internal organs to be available! Mrs. Su next door has been already about fifty years of age, but she, in order to catch the gentleman's heart, do not hesitate to cost the money of up to a million and stand the pain of the skin and flesh, accept that has a facelift, draws the cover, liposuction She always speaks a word: ' even if it is not oneself, think for the husband! After he has a successful career, wife with an upper mesa, and the woman's youth is apt to die, the man is very apt to cease to be faithful! ' from having an operation in hospital to leave hospital and go home, I and the words said do not exceed ten sentences between the gentlemen. The gentleman is originally more wooden, seem more reticent now. Because gentleman's kind treatment, he has already accomplished if a lot of demands have not needed me to open one's mouth at all. In order to look after me, the gentleman has had two weeks off to the company, because of his serious behavior at ordinary times, accurate and false if the superior has not created obstacles at all, the colleagues draw sword to aid too, would like to help him to handle the business. Two children take to the husband's family and ask husband's father and mother to look after, after going home, mother comes from middle part to family and helps me too. Normally, the person not again happier than I, is fond of and care about by so many people, but I have lacked a breast to take oneself to heart. While having a bath, I was unwilling to have stood for a long while in front of the mirror for a long time, even feared to catch a glimpse of one's own unusual chest. After the operation, the chest on the right of me though the doctor deals with very well, have a scar like knitting wool only, but I imagine it a centipede of formation of image, touch it while having a bath, think it seems to be real will grip people. I no longer will require gentlemen to hold me to fall asleep acting like a child while sleeping like before too, I who am present, fear very much gentlemen will touch and meet my incomplete, not too perfect health, I'm afraid, see the intersection of he and stunned, eyes that fear, in case, in case he love me no longer? Such mood influences the hugest one, can be regarded as the sexual life among couple! I am full of inferiority complexes to one's own body. At one of every night and ten o'clock, I catch the child and go to bed, then creep into the quilt directly, have seen gentlemen entering the bedroom, has pretended to already go to bed and sink by oneself, has felt uneasy completely as to the sexual life. Later, I found originally a frightened one was not only me alone to sleeping with the bed altogether, my husband is at a loss too. Colleagues in his company try to persuade him can not be with madam, infect because of passing the sexual behavior in cancer, and will let my cancer cell be spread. Clear the though this pieces of statement one source, in ' afraid by 10,000,only afraid in case ' psychology under, gentleman would rather the intersection of letter and their have, incredible it afford to have. But he is afraid again I will be sad, so watch TV in the sitting room and see it very late every day on purpose too, while hoping to go back to the bedroom, I have already fallen asleep, he wonders why I just sleep early every day too, guess because the sick relation makes me apt to be tired, easy to sleep. Until I mixed the milk of justice, the hide-and-seek game that both of us play every day did not come to an end. One year when is talked about after the operation, I will use the bow-backed posture or stand or sit down or walk subconsciously, cross two hands on the front very naturally too in people. Until a friend has found this situation, tell me whether I realize in surperise oneself how fear others recognize I one little woman of breast on one side. Hear, can wear the intersection of justice and milk, in to accompany the disposition friend I later. It is difficult for me to accept that touch that kind like rubber at the very beginning, the fine long hair is dead Cisses east at front of me,feel false. But it is strange to say, as I wear the milk of justice, the clothes
|

0 comments:

Post a Comment