Tuesday, January 22, 2013

How deeply to is it all right to love a person? Time of _'s love

How deeply to is it all right to love a person? Time of _'s love

"How deeply can a person like you love? " ---The other side listens to this problem to faint a bit when each interview begins.
"Not easy to make commentary, eh, really not OK "---Almost answer like this first without exception.

Love is a kind of ability. What mark can you get this kind of ability? How deep is yours easy to be all right?
---Zeng Dan
Investigate in the street
HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE?
Miao JianGuo (man 29 years old Staff of foreign enterprise)
I am a person of extreme narcissism. Narcissism, love oneself more than loving others; Then if I care about the other side even more, whether prove I love her for being very deep? ! I am like this to my wife.
If it is very late at night I myself am hungry, I will bear, think that sleeps to the great daybreak, have reached tomorrow. But if I hungry wife have, I will get up, give her make things wipe out while being tired much - --She does not have good stomach, can't eat rawly and coldly. Each see her have enough, bowls and chopsticks put nearby, rub in me at the face oil in the mouth very satisfied, I am so beautiful that the tender heart is like water. So I often say to people: Love a person for being to get up to fry the egg for her at one o'clock at night!
Celebrate the great wave (man and 23 years old Graduating graduation university students)
Graduate from Beijing just today, I that deep-rooted emotion should die without known cause too. Few days before not close to, graduating, I choose, escape, leave that afternoon in me, the intersection of I and " don't crying until mottled bamboo publish at " whether emotion breathe " before, I favourite " leave as the letter to her. I thought a section of emotion was over in this way, it was the whereabouts that she asked about me again that had never expected, but I have been turning off the telephone all the time, she has not related to. Perhaps it was the heart that had cause of the magic horn, I turned on the telephone at 7 o'clock in the evening, because this is our time to have supper together, just at this moment, she phoned, she says she transfers the place in Jianguomen subway, she has cried in the telephone. I have fetched her home, I tell her that I should be in here rent the house, she says that wants to see the house that I rented, having finish seeing she left, have no way out. The next day, we go back to school, did she ask me that that letter was written by me? I say that thinks in my heart. Pass night then, she walked. That article leave to her - --Don't cry, my favourite.
Yang Zi (man 24 years old One reporter of newspaper office)
The love reaches loving her all one's life deeply alone! ---That's it!
Intelligent (woman 42 years old dawn National civil servant) In the intersection of we and the age, concern about still the child most. Parents to child, that to want, love how love, have how great ability how great strength does it make more. The child is always the first's.
My daughter studies in the middle school, in order to prevent the computer from ranking, but try every possible means this year. Will go to the good school, it is rich not only it takes to have friends in high places yet. Better school, a student's support in one year takes 30,000-40,000 at least, then the good school is the sky-high price, nearly there are 100,000s. To just family of Forth Five-Year Plan Period a thousand of the monthly income of these whole families of ours, it is really too difficult to go to a good middle school. Live frugally, the intersection of money and one that can spend spend, only for can go pieces of kind university future in child this, look for a good job! Fortunately my daughter tries to make a good showing, study, have specialty, it is student's cadre, have been accepted especially by a district of west city, the tuition is exempt from expenses. Really let out a sigh of relief by now, can consider buying several new clothes for oneself this year.


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment