Wednesday, January 23, 2013

is single to fall in love with the woman deskmate but hurt her for all one's life

is single to fall in love with the woman deskmate but hurt her for all one's life

That year, to come on one girl at one's side I, I in unrequited love with she deeply. But mine " Rival in love " It was our teacher unexpectedly, then I made a thing of making oneself regret all one's life
Senior Three that year, our Senior Three (1) The class has gone on
Great adjustment of seat. Or see I am honest and wooden, never have a common boundary with the girl, enjoy " wood " With " elm hang-up " Two major elegant names, or see me ill-lookingly, " safety coefficient " Relatively high, in a word, the end wood of mine and is likewise spoken reticently few but the same desk has sat gently and quietly and delicately and prettily and gracefully.
With girl's deskmate in the past, always look straight without seeing the girl either, I am rivetting a burst of energy to attack in study wholeheartedly, there is one purpose, that is admitted to a university, hit and produce a beautiful future for oneself, face loess to carry, try to make a good showing towards the parents of it for that of mine. But since and after the graceful deskmate, I find it graceful though there is little speech, it is not very beautiful to wear, but she is shy and appearing a stream of characterized makings in the smile bashfully, the more serious one is, always have a share of fresh breath of the strawberry in March on her, this stream of breath shrouds me, make me inconstant and unable to control oneself.
The love overgrows like weeds of April, it is unable to free oneself that I get deeply stuck in among them. When the raging flame of love will totally burn me soon, I tell the only sworn followers of my era of the middle school the worry completely, the nickname is named " The mouse " SiMa Hao. After the mouse finishes listening to the nonsense that I speak incoherently, smile strangely for a moment: "Hey hey, unexpected when our elm hang-up is in heat too "I am in a towering rage, and not easy to break out, have to beg in a low voice: "Don't mention so unpleasantly, OK, a bit more decently! "
"OK, a bit more decent and a bit more decent! " The mouse packs up spirits and smiles, countenance one: "Let me be stern to warn you, you, any girl of our class, can show the love, only can't love gracefully. Telling you the truth, I gave stealthily too gracefully and passed the note a few days ago, she was fairly courteous to me, make me to be disgraced in public, but 80% note throw the toilet away! Although why it will be girl this, the intersection of eyes and a very high one, we none of in her in the eyes boy have, PE teacher that whom she is in unrequited love with is we - -Colored whistle! "
"Colored whistle? How can this! " This boy surnamed spends, assign to our school and still less than one year, say it is a teacher, not in fact much older than us, because no matter have physical education and become a court referee and all like hanging a colored whistle on the neck, then we call him privately " Colored whistle " . This person looks tall and big and handsome, supercilious to take the advantage of oneself, a nurse with the hospital is being very thick with each other for the moment, it is said that will get married soon, how can it is graceful go, act as like this inglorious the other person?
"It is not the other person, in unrequited love with! " The mouse corrects to say, are " in unrequited love with having the essential difference with the other person. "
Whether distinguish, anyway are all that meaning. That time, I take place cool a period of time, talk in whispers in the mouth: "Do you talk nonsense? Why do you say gracefully and are in unrequited love with spending whistle? "



|

0 comments:

Post a Comment