Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Love the lonely snake _'s love for time

Love the lonely snake _'s love for time

Home gate in memory is a very wide and very wide pitch road, both sides of the way have been leading to the distant place planting the very high white poplar all the time ~~~~
Every day dusk,
It is two lovely vilains of very punctual appearance that walk wrapping the shine clouds on the way home. The little girl jumps, the very high pigtail gets rid of and gets rid of, she still turns round and urges her little partner often. This is that a little boy is always very fast catching up, please say to her gently: "You are very beautiful. "
But today, their topic seems to change.
"Raise dawn, by next lifetime, what do you want to turn into? " The little girl raises the supercilious face to ask.
The little boy bowed the head to want to say for a moment: "I want to turn into a snake. "
"No, I am afraid. "
"It doesn't matter, I hide at the place where you can not see. " The little boy says drawing her princess' skirt gently, " if I have turned into a snake, they do not dare to bully you in little brightness, otherwise I bite him! "
"But nobody has played with you, you will be sad alone. " The little girl sticks up the small mouth and mutters to oneself softly.
"Still you! You are sure to recognize me. " The little boy is very glad.
The sun rise, drop again still, little girl move loud girl at the the intersection of pitch and road, skirt of the princesses of three layers of lace has not been worn, but the pigtail is sticking up very high.
This girl is me.
The little original boy has left, but I have not given up, I have been making great efforts to look for, because I knew, I loved on that day, the lonely snake!


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment