Thursday, January 24, 2013

Love and like I make six time such as love such as _ such as boyfriend crazy

Love and like, I make six time such as love such as _ such as boyfriend crazy

"Not hearing the boyfriend say that love me, I think uneasy in the heart. " Citizen of white collar in Ms. Ding, successively discuss 6 boyfriends came loose, and the reason to say good-bye was the same: The other side can not stand her always asking ceaselessly: "Do you really love me? " Ms. Ding says, she worries going on like this, one's own spirit will be worn down too.

I am 26 years old this year, the family does business. In others' eyes, I am that kind of big household's young lady. As to this kind of appraisal, I have not thought it is good, this is a fact after all.
Parents specially export the business, I need not worry about food and clothes from childhood, and all the best. Only from I am 4 years old from that year, because parents are often on business, sent me to grand-mother's grandfather's family, have also asked 3 nurses to look after my life. Even if so, I think that it is very happy to live in childhood, because grand-mother's grandfather loves me dearly.
Grand-mother's grandfather is a soldier, large and big and tall. Being naughty as a child, I did not especially sleep carefully. Every night, grand-mother's grandfather will all coax me to sleep, is still talking about in the mouth constantly: "The treasure sleeps quickly, grand-mother's grandfather loves you most. " Strange too in fact
,Just as this sentence has magic power, I can always fall asleep quickly.
I think lifetime this have nothing can baffle me actually. Admitted to the key middle school smoothly, take part in the entrance exam of into the university again, get back to Jinan to look for a very good job after graduating from. Under family's protection, I have been very happy all the time.
There is only a thing, let me get into a difficult position - --I have not found the boyfriend all the time.
The first boyfriend is my university classmates. We two are all the cadres of students' union in the school, been associating all the time numerously. Moreover, he has big and tall stature, nearly one meter and height of nine like my grand-mother's grandfather too, look very sunny too.
As to him, I have nothing to be nitpicking. After the work, he is often busy with various dinner parties, the time that we two stay together is shorter and shorter. "Will he not need me one day? " This can't help making me afraid.
"Do you really love me? " In a supper, I ask him. "Certainly, I will only love one of your. " He touches my head, says with a smile. I am very happy, he will let me think very warm in the heart while saying so. From then on, when meet every day, I will ask him the same question. That burst of serious strength while seeing him answering, indescribably glad in the heart.
But soon, we two quarrel. "Mustn't you ask the same question every day good? My answer is very clear, what do you still think of? " He says sulkily. I have listened to the fire: "Do you answer my attitude like this? Who knows how you think in the heart? "
One week later, he sent a message to me: "With you and too tired, let's say good-bye. " He left in this way, has not and then given me any chance refuted and explained.
The shade of failing in love shrouds in the heart, make me very painful, it is hurt and wronged not to receive the such one yet from small to large. "The girl, don't go in the heart, grand-mother's grandfather thinks you are the best. " Listening to grand-mother's grandfather's comfort, I can't help crying.
"Boyfriend whom I looked for, must love me dearly like grand-mother's grandfather. " I have made the goal for oneself. However, I find the psychology of one's own love has totally changed, always anxious and will be cheated. This kind is uneasy can only let me ask again and again: "Do you really love me? " Those boys associating with me, dislike me for my " Suo " too ,No longer get in touch with me.
Will come down in two years, I have already changed 6 boyfriends. I have already lost control of oneself, has distrusted the man more and more. Go on like this again, will I become " old witch " who no one takes ? What shall I do?
The expert comments on
Overcome " entrust the psychology " Could find the happiness
This newspaper specially invites the psychological consultation teacher, the Huaihe River side of form of psychological expert of referral centre of Shandong Tongji University to say, this kind of behavior of Ms. Ding is very typical entrusting the psychology. Entrust psychology is to mean, assign other people looking after own responsibility while being what is called, give up the assurance to one's own life initiative. Ms. Ding must overcome this kind of psychology first, could find the happiness.
Single the Huaihe River side says, it is insufficient to entrust the self-value that the psychology comes from growing up in the course, hold the person of this kind of psychology, will encounter a great deal of questions in all respects of life and work. Ms. Ding followed grand-mother's grandfather's life while as a child, the elder was fond of and take good care of and let her basic necessities of life be carefree. As soon as should meet oneself when being chosen, may be at a loss. Ms. Ding is this kind of behavior in love, she asks the other side and loves oneself tirelessly, explain her and does not know how to face the life in the future.
Square suggestion of the Huaihe River that single, Ms. Ding can train more interest hobbies, even see that improves looks in TV play of Korea S., research, in a word should let one's own energy be shifted from controlling wanting out. After there are hobbies, can set up the topic naturally, send to the friend, there is life independent of lover slowly. In addition, can study for a while self- mood to manage, see as soon as possible if what help without family will take place. Having had one's own space and ability, would not rely on the other side, could get happily.


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment