Friday, January 25, 2013

Lover and I cohabit But is calling _'s pre-marital cohabitation of someone's name

Lover and I cohabit But is calling _'s pre-marital cohabitation of someone's name

True love is a person, does not stand the disgrace under the hip - -Why do lover and I have sexual intercourse, but is calling the lover's name?
One day, at midnight, after he gives vent to, lies prone and has not responded for half a day on me, I pushed away gently, he
Embrace me tight, it is angry to gush out the dense wine in the mouth: "Little favor Little favor, my dear, don't leave, don't leave me "Finish saying, bend over and sob on her. He regarded me as the first love lover originally - -Little favor, he had never forgotten her originally.
He and I, know in a feast through the friend. Two people, because one is lonely, one is because of liking, begin to stand up in contacts like this. "Bright generation, shall we get married? " Looking at his painful appearance, I beg one. It is bright generation that I like, like anything specifically, I can not speak clearly, anyway want to stay with him, want to marry him.
"You know too, I do not love you, I, only love the little favor. Will you permit me to miss her? Do you know? You can not. " Questioned many times by the woman of infatuation, bright generation to have a showdown at last.
"It doesn't matter, you can go without thinking I am stopping you. " The woman but thinks in the heart, but that got married is me. The love needs paying unconditionally, time can change everything. Two people are together from morning to night, always passionate, you think the history in " years that the passion burn " is glorious, and then see those film performers rehearsing a play together, pair in pairs appears finally? Explain two people so long as for a long time together, the love will be produced.
She begins to play the stake comes, regard oneself as and save the bright spirit generation. Who let oneself love him deeply. Love a person, need to devote, should obey the other side's condition too.
I was only a substitute originally
Say the sexual love can unfold weariness, relieve pain, woman's menstruation, is it all right to so long as get married and have sexual intercourse? There is disease to isn't it the body, can fully recover through releasing? Then, she expects to cure the wound for the husband with one's own body. Before this, on the bed, no matter if oneself don't, hard and not tired, should cater to the husband's sex demand, disguise climax as, rise and fall, many the intersection of groan and odd, cooperate with the husband. Because she has love in the heart. Later on she knew at last, it was still that old lover that bore in husband's heart in mind constantly originally.



|

0 comments:

Post a Comment