Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Love the rich family woman Self-respect is destroyed to hope for time of _'s love

Love the rich family woman Self-respect is destroyed to hope for time of _'s love


Meet under the hope
My family condition is not very good, but after working, save one or two hundred yuan per month, go the intersection of subsidy and even difficult than me rural child, hope they can go to school, acquire knowledge.
The beginning of the story helps dropouts, can affirm, he is a benevolent person.
Subsidize poor five year in student in me, I invite into locality join one inaugural ceremony of Hope primary school. There, I see her for the first time - -Fang Wei. She has not had a photo taken with those curious children, but come into the classroom silently, for the thick paper on those desk chair cushions rocked, let the desk chair become steady. She see me stand in gate dull, smile at me, wave, let I with her set the intersection of desk and chair outside free move into the classroom. On the same day evening, I lie on the bed of the simple and crude hotel, regret that not asking her, what is name, what feel relieved shortly afterwards, at that time, could talk. Fortunately, can also meet again tomorrow.
The next day, give new student send stationery, I see she, she go to I, with
I greeted, I stood up shily baffledly suddenly, thought, the face must be red at that time. At the time of backward stroke, she and I take the same car, is discussing on the road it is insufficient which the school are, this just finds, she helped the child's time was longer than mine originally, a lot of gains in depth of comprehension were admired very much by me. Certainly, we have known the mutual name too. While getting off, have also mutually left the mobile phone number.
One month later, in the repeated disappointment, I meet square Wei's telephone, she invites me to accompany her to watch a modern drama. I am excessively glad, almost trip in the smooth hall of the theater. I have not watched in the content of the modern drama, only remember her smiling face. After finishing, we have looked for a place to stand the night. Have never expected she is so direct, has asked my girlfriend once coming up, after learning I do not have a girl friend, she asks I what think she is Can't believe, a love comes to me in this way. Begin too to be anxious after being glad.
Hope for the shade under
Meet side before the Wei, I talked about two loves too. But result in saying good-bye because my family circumstances are not good. In fact our family lived a fairly all right life originally. Father is a civilian, mother is a worker, though the income is not high, life is very steady. And that I go to school to let one be looked on as part-time job of family education outside second year, think that lets parents Ann enjoy in old age without a few years. But in I was old three that years, mother was collided by the car, hurt the head on the way home. Hereafter, she is often tormented by the illness, and the medical fee of thousands of yuan lets the originally stable family gasp for breath every month. Parents all let me keep one's mind on studying, and I reach a decision through one's own efforts, bear the important task of the family as soon as possible.
Fall in love for the first time, begin me and has not told her our state, it is not inclined to be concealed, but hope to tell her slowly, let her have a piece of psychological preparation. After associating for three months, I took her to see parents, and told her our situation in advance, but is scolded to be a cheat her, say I cheat her emotion. I can only go home alone, I have lain to parents, say the girl friend is uncomfortable, will not come. Father pats on my shoulder as knowing the truth, it does not matter to say.
I looked at and lay in bed making great efforts to give me a smiling mother at that time, full of tears in eyes. Then the second love is initial, I tell the other side our states, she understands, goes to the help of my home to do house work voluntarily too, in addition, I had already worked at that time, have certain economic ability, feel everything has got on the right track. Material if you can't reach, discuss whether wedding marry in the theories,parents of her but firm opposition. Father says that don't give her a pressure, let herself make the decision. Say good-bye in result finally.
The blow that two loves bring to me is enormous. Though tell oneself this kind has not passed the love tested no, but after,it getting more believable when thinking by love in the heart, even escape subconsciously by friendships from opposite sex often. But destiny let me meet the intersection of side and Wei, but I do not really know whether will begin this section of emotions.



|

0 comments:

Post a Comment