Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Have loved the extremely perfect man's _ love for time

Have loved the extremely perfect man's _ love for time

Is the man good fortune or unfortunate to meet a perfection extremely? I can not really make it clear. Even if, I at this moment am exactly with such a man.

In the eyes of the common customs, the man that it can't be perfect that he a perfection arrives: Study in Japan master, economy affluent, interest hobby graceful and extensive, stay with him, can let you know a lot world that always never understand, no matter go to any place to do anything, so long as at his side, I am easy to have sense of safety. I enjoy that kind of happiness with him, even walk for three and a half hours suddenly and violently, do not even to turn over a mountain feel hard.
He work in other places at ordinary times, can come back, live for a short period of time weekend only, I look forward with impatient expectancy wish weekend generally, the ones that are not second to over beauty's hope emperor of the seraglio and make a pet of are anxious at all.
One day, he asks me, " to become my girlfriend? " My heartbeat stops suddenly, but the girl should always pretend somewhat restrained, I seem to be asking carelessly: "What kind does your so-called girlfriend defines? " He ponders for a moment, " to have, you, I can try hard to reduce the number meeting other girlfriends
Quantity. " My heart is getting gray quickly, smile and smile too unaturally.
This man is changing constantly, agreed to invite you to see the film last week, he spoke to and paid no attention to you too this week. Just said the delicious meal and accompanied me to climb, could just go out of the hotel gate, he said that wanted to send me home. It sway by considerations of gain or loss I with him,is it to know by arrangement of second such as him never what. He will never change the journey because of me, I am in waiting forever. He will never promise for me, because he will not get married, even if will certainly not want the child to get married either.
The 40 -year-old man soon, there are a lot of girlfriends, up to now, still someone sends messages frequently in the evening, only in order to tell him, she misses him. He, with be able to get to know for being proud with young girl, too is very worried on those with miss the girl of marriage wholeheartedly after he get along. I know I am silly, but I can not put down, certainly, start from my silly and silly Vanity. In fact, I as proud in order to know he too. He has said I am his eternal friend, but injured my emotion many times too.
I do not dare to have too much illusion on he, are afraid of hurting oneself. See Zhang Ailing's article, has let me think of Hu Lancheng. He belongs to the typical bad man like him, there is simple, direct, simple the evil one, let you unable to bear to blame him.
Certainly, I want to forgive him, persuade him more, thus change him But this is only a fond dream.



|

0 comments:

Post a Comment