Thursday, January 24, 2013

Is it low to fall in love with the black person's me? 's love clinic

Is it low to fall in love with the black person's me? 's love clinic

I winner, image of song Hao, singer of black person, runner-up of finals, carve laser disc of recording into 2006 the intersection of CCTV and three " the Avenue of Stars ", once is watching repeatedly, will have one's face covered with tears each time, because my boyfriend is the black person once, he Ganzi voluntary to prop up, teach Sichuan at present, has no him at my side, I not merely want to endure the bitterness of lovesickness to the fullest extent, the more important thing is the pressure from every aspect makes me worn out mentally and physically, seem, a Chinese girl is treasonable when falling in love with the black person, even my moral character is still misunderstood, think I am a low, coquettish woman.

The course of the life is like the train that ran quickly, will give in the platform where the next stop stops at you will be unable to foresee what kind of scenery you will appear. My black boyfriend rushes into my life accidentally, after there has been transient finding it hard to concentrate, I fall in love quickly, have loved this optimistic, humorous, understanding " unexpected rival prince " .
My parents will certainly not like my black boyfriend, I have sounded out parents. Mother, as frightening, the ability to speak is said a bit unclearly: "I see black person afraid, if my daughter lets a black person become a boyfriend, heart capital where I have died yes. " I observe TV, watch performance of song Hao with parents once, mother can say: "Eh, this black young man
Sing pretty well, I can like the fair and clear Chinese young man! "
My black boyfriend is a man rich in love and sense of duty, otherwise, how can he go to the poverty-stricken area of China to prop up and teach from afar? Certainly, the understanding not too much of my family background to him, only know his father is French, mother is an Indian.
The black boyfriend says he likes China very much, because father all the time in account with China says to him, let pieces of the intersection of Chinese and woman make wife is sure to be very much happy. In fact, everyone can understand that hope as parents one's own children are good. Reasonable parents pour not to want my marriage of the interference, perhaps have some prejudice to black person, I think, so long as parents can keep in touch with my black boyfriend for some time, I believe, parents are sure to come to like this jet-black guy.
What I can't stand is the censure from my side colleague and friend.



|

0 comments:

Post a Comment