Friday, January 18, 2013

Laugh like a drain the intersection of solid food and thing Smile get you pull a muscle light moment of

Laugh like a drain the intersection of solid food and thing Smile, get you pull a muscle light moment of
A MM cell-phone was lost yesterday, so anxious that can not tell my classmates, then my classmate was quite calm, drawing the selling machine begins to send messages and have a chat about it to that thief.



1.Catch the bus in the morning, when get to the platform, the car has already started. Then I have to shout while chasing: ldquo; Master worker, wait a moment for me! Master worker, wait a moment for me! rdquo;
One passenger lean out head, come on towards me saying one from the intersection of bus and window at this moment: ldquo; You don't chase Wu Kong. rdquo;
2.On weekend, I go to a museum to visit, people are worried three for the moment, go to the men's lavatory. When getting to there, I one lock light room, untie trousers, plan convenient.
Suddenly, in small one next door, a man's question came: ldquo; Hello, partner, how are you? rdquo;
I to make conversation in men's lavatory and other man usually, how does it know that day, blurt out to answer, ldquo; Not bad. rdquo;
When I will gather, do the thing that I should regard as with rapt attention, send next door again: ldquo; What do you want to do after a while? rdquo;
Do I think this brother has excessive friendship too, where to try to be friendly with toilet separate room and others like this? Perhaps is he more lonely? Then, though I am unwilling, answer he, ldquo; Finish seeing the exhibition, go home. rdquo;
ldquo; Can you come here after a while? rdquo;
By now, I totally understand who I have met: Either an abnormal homosexuality, or a neuropathy. I can not stand again, then return a compliment to one sentence of his ruthlessly: ldquo; It is boring! Please don't trouble me again. rdquo;
The man next door says no word. I hove a sigh of relief at last. As to such neuropathy, must treat sternly. Suddenly, the sound came next door again: ldquo; I am sorry, brothers, I have hung first, will hit over for you after a while. This of mine has an abnormal person next door, always answer my words hellip in that; hellip; rdquo;
3.A MM cell-phone was lost yesterday, so anxious that can not tell my classmates, then my classmate was quite calm, drawing the selling machine begins to send messages and have a chat about it to that thief.
Classmates: Mother will send 5,000 yuan to you, you tell me the card number of your Construction Bank!
The thief goes back quickly: 213 ************.
Classmates: No? I remember seeming it is not this one!
Thief: Oh, this is my newly-set-up card, please hit the money to on this one first!
Classmates: OK, seem, need, confirm with the intersection of you and the intersection of ID card and number also at the deposit, please send the number too over.
After a while, the thief: 3245235 ********.
Classmates: Why? Why are there 15? Is not the number of your ID card 18? You are a little more serious and good, or else the mother does not send the money to you!
The thief replies quickly: Hey hey, having got the wrong number just now, it should be 23456546 *******.
Classmates: OK! Obedient, you sit at home waiting for policeman's uncle to catch you honestly!
Then my classmate sent the number of the ID card to the public security bureau of Haidian, the result got the mobile phone this afternoon!
4.While one day soon celebrating the New Year, go to the hospital to test the stool. .
Get ready in advance, put in a small kit. Outside return set one beautiful light plastic bag ' I am prone to strong perfect doctrine) . . Place in pocket on the left of one's own overcoat. .
Go to the hospital by bus, find one's own disappearing after getting off. . .
This is just recalled. . A shifty-eyed person has touched the left of me to wrap up more than once when getting off quickly. . . Did not take notice of at that time. .
Pitiful thief. . .
|

0 comments:

Post a Comment