Saturday, January 26, 2013

It is still the love that the love reaches separating

It is still the love that the love reaches separating
I escape. I say to oneself like this. Then laugh loudly washing the sky very --When it is so blue, I will have good mood, I emphasize oneself in the heart. My plan of running away was determined at fifty four past three before dawn. How do I wake up in the dream --Having dreamt him again, he tells me, all these are a dream, there are the dreams while waking up. I have cried again --Then wake up. Half of face and half a pillow are all wet. The heart still really aches in a burst of aching tightly What the tears brush again is getting slippery Which time is this? No, should say how many hundred times is this? The tears are really a piece of strange things, how would not dry up? Don't cry again, even if I do not have nothing, I have health, the most valuable health, I, with talking by oneself. This is that I comfort one's own only a word each time. Do not dare to sleep again, is afraid the nightmare goes on. Turned on the light and saw suddenly, at fifty four past three, a thought emitted the brain suddenly at this time --Let's go, leave here, leave him. Get up. Change the clothes. Walk on the street. It is four o'clock before dawn, on soul's sparse street, in face of the cold wind in late autumn, to the bone, people are sober suddenly, seem to take off from the callus that is tied up from one from level to level, feel that life is real like the dream. Determine like this, that piece make the decision under in dim sleepiness, I am inflated by oneself again. Determine to run away, the mood is really much better, at least, have been hanging in that plumbous weight of the pit of the stomach lightening too all the time --Just remain as before. Stroll around in street, decide route that run away, happy the intersection of old lady and great grand father those begin, sprain, get up body play blow Taiji in twos and threes in park, get back to one's own nest to tidy up, is carrying my notebook computer, several garments, phoned boss again, left this familiar city. I know the old federation is very angry, he is a good boss, the purpose is simple, will take the green bank note of Sam's family and contribute for our Greater China soon wholeheartedly --Listed to NASDAQ. At the time of the interview that he and I went originally, the boss so told us candidly. This, in more than one year, I follow he change three website, where he go, I follow where does it reach, what to do, I may be a girl who have the distinction very much against the external world, but in front of him, I, like water, gentle water. And he is the container used for water, he is some shapes, I am some shapes. Having no idea, someone asks me to fall in love with him. Is it fate or accidental to get to know him? Perhaps fate is accidental. I know him in an English chatroom. The one that bantered most is, he does not speak English in English chatroom. A long bunch of Chinese Chinese characters, one for a code. Until good long period that have people show interest in I, because I take pieces of name Edelweiss that few people spend probably. I see aside others chat. Probably he found me, and displayed 12 points of curiosity to my name at this time, ask me what meaning this name is. I tell him this is a kind of national flower of Austria, a kind of small white flower in English, come from film " the Sound of Music " In this way, I use English, he use Chinese, we chicken stand up with the intersection of purt and the intersection of purt and talk with cry of duck like this. He was who studies German originally, saw that name coming from German of mine, thought I studied German too, seven points were cordial three points were curious, so asked me. I breathe out and laugh, say that has really let him down, what I studied is English. He says his English and understands some too, but very disappointing, it is always too shy to speak. I require him to chat with me in German, he declines repeatedly when at the beginning, can't irritate finally, have to type German once and play Chinese once. This kind of game is very interesting. I tell him in English Bubble, in network so long, meet, ask me age to ask me status to want the intersection of address and telephone from me either by one for the first time, speak skittish impetuous person, I like, chat with him. I am busy with rushing about between this human resources pool and that human resources pool in those days, go to market, has already begun to feel the external world is a great swirl, once people enter the roll, there is no peacefulness for a moment. In addition, three units can only bemoan in the face of door, and also is busy summarizing the experience, plan to stand in the towns and villages all over the country again. Then people's mood is always unable to be quiet, what can not be well thought of either. Can only surf the Net by best method of sending this kind of mood. But I have not told him the thing of looking for a job, I am not used to following the stranger and telling the thing that happens on oneself very specifically, a joke of prevailing in the campus is still reminding us constantly, have 3 keep too at the network, otherwise you may become another joke. Some have pieces of girl, fall in love with another boy of department secretly, pluck up one's courage to him explaining as her but very sad refusing, tell people in the network, the girl may be confusedly sad, tie school that oneself locate unexpectedly and whom the boy belong to tie, say, come out too, have not only given and said one's own name. Have said and just said, it is so skillful that destined the world affairs too, that boy hearing is just not merely the same school with us, belong to same department with boy that girl in unrequited love with also, the personal morals of people belong to, have the intersection of question and that kind absolutely too, then the girl becomes the campus joke, so shy that she almost commits suicide. The lessons of this blood and tears are four words for us: Heeding previous examples. The network should take care too, it is not a diary with key. I take place with him just too to still very strange some complaint of society at network, have not involved it on the concrete incident. One comes to the moon after having a chat, besides making the chatroom into OICQ (that OICQ, it is in fact also really that I downloaded for chatting with him) I do not know what does him do, in which city. Just know he is a man, relatively gentle and frail-looking and having that kind of intension according to feeling, probably should get married already, reason that surf the Net, except work, probably much to start from boring too, as for age, it is according to feeling too, eight years old ten years older probably than I, anyway it is a very ripe man. Also sincere. The conclusion that I must appear finally is still, I like chatting with him, do not have a pressure, very comfortable, because he forgives very much --It is like this on feeling at least. What has been looked for a job is settled at end, I go to for shelter to the network like a lot of ardent youths. It was a neither big nor small website that I went, the work is an interpreter. That night before going to work ,When I told him finding the thing of the work, he knew I had been busy looking for a job originally. I still tell he, my superior --It is the editors-in-chief of websites It is my responsibility. It is just still a little sour in the heart. If wake up in musical sound? Sometimes I will think so. Then what shall I do? A musical sound that he return? Whenever this thought bursts out, I look for some other things to be done at once. I am afraid. I sell mobile phone, roam about, want, let him find I neither need the mobile phone, nor outside. I will make a phone call to Papa and Mama in one week, tell them I am safe. Wonder why there is such a decision, I begin to go straight along the route of passing by when he goes to the college, perhaps want to look for the footprint that he may have left on the road that he once passed by. Whom I can't help like this travel north first, one the intersection of city and another city, bring notebook computer of me, I write information down, issue each newspaper magazine perhaps with E-mail, roam that the payment for an article or book written earned continues me. "You can do a free-lancer. " After reading my invitation on BBS, he often tells me like this. "Your style of writing has decided you can do this. " "You do not need me some day, I do this and support oneself, oh " "I will need you, the fool " "Then I corrected, I ran away some day, do this, breathe out " "Then you can not run. " "Why? " "No matter go to the ends of the earth, so long as see your characters I can seize you out. " "Do you have this skill? " "Have not you found that are there my marrows in your characters? You have my styles, my language, the view Haha " This megalomania! I had never expected, the joke smoothly will become true originally, I also really became a free-lancer, just, do not know he will be true on the newspapers and periodicals, see in the network, that lets " Snow " Person,even if he threaten on the ends of the earth,is it that dust recognize mattress too without being turned into From from leaving for that day, I changed one OICQ again, had never expected the result has unexpectedly been like this, but it is a kind of agony unable to state to care for and miss with the language, can't have no him in the life, but is unexpected better method again, then, I use another name, another status classifies him as the good friend. In my individual proves, that sentence that uses and meets difficulty at ordinary times and always likes chatting about: " To be or not to be.,that is a question. " --That is Hamlet's well-known phrase in Shakespeare's works. I hope, when he sees this sentence, will remember that I in the alien land leave far, and to that one on the network " Stranger " Many a point of cordial senses. Farther and farther from him, misses but deeper and deeper, at each night, no matter in the separate room of a certain lodge, on the train roaring, I am watching that online head attentively so far away, good friend's only head in column. Not greeting with him either, does not tell him anything voluntarily either, the quiet one is looking at him, I hang him by word, write one's own manuscript while looking at him --Lived at his side like that like before, was accompanying him, until he rolled off the production line. Only in this way, I will not sleep steady and surely until that night, the heart would have tranquility for a moment. So see him silently every day, know him still in this world, still live well, my heart is not no longer knowing which way to go helplessly. Seem he or live in one's own side. Sometimes, land OICQ and can not see him, always very sour in the heart, very ignorant, very helpless, lose very much, the tear flows down. And that sentence " I have health " It is any that use, have even in fact, let me choose, I may willing to make musical sound of he in the heart. It is so long, can not still change this habit liked crying. He getting ill, what accident does it have, at that time is itching to fly, go out telephone booth phone him, so long as hear that familiar sound, the loud stone in mind could be put, sometimes will think, he is feeding the musical sound and taking medicine, accompany her to exercise the body? Tell her their story in the past? No matter what is done, I feel sad very much, I admit I am not a graceful person at all, show, have too much one to be optimistic like that like the intersection of I and characters at ordinary times either, just have graceful appearance in vain, perhaps other respects are all right, on the emotion, I am absolutely too graceful to stand up. In hospital, have memory everything to get serious head learn musical sound that get up see I can one face like form to be childish to sprain the face to him each time --Though the doctor says her memory does not know when to resume, perhaps can not resume either all one's life, but she is facing toward him, there are a kind of cordiality and feeling trusted, see him right away can come childish smiling happy, likewise obvious, she welcome I. And he, come out website can let people busy with confused work outside every day, he must go, accompany musical sound, alike to teach one child let musical sound learn in life everything like that. Certainly, more important, tell musical sound their story, arouse the memory with already lost musical sound. At the time, he is preparing the third job-hopping, the reason is very simple, he must go to the hospital to look after the musical sound every day, go to work through diagonal of city with two more than hour every day, wrap one more up circle go hospital think musical sound one absolute waste to the letter. So this website has come --It is still the websites of the E-business. I certainly want to follow him. Just new websites are not so large as the scale in the past, translate too, but lack a one that write the webpage. Then I write funnily that the webpage has arisen. Fortunately that period of time of website's work, he often forces me to study some other things, then I learn two method from colleague who wrote webpage just, such person who face produce tool, write webpage with Front Page and Dream Weaver. Write webpage that come out let him smile old quite a while, include the picture and break through 70KB, he often says in a joking way, in in 60 s, probably you are so big and fleshy and plump. So angry that my eyes smoke but can not take out of the mouth. Fortunately that company was just established, expecting very yet much to everything, just look very beautifulled. For follow he, whom I fish in troubled waters in websites pass by, certainly, until whom I risk one's life temper Html and Css privately, the website want me the intersection of he and willing terms that join one of too, I can't let others have words to speak behind their back. After waking up in musical sound, gradually, perhaps because he has been too busy, it is always weariness of a face to be busy with he who is confused all day, but I can only worry nearby. Do I feel us More intimate, no longer have mutual affinity as before, talk about everything under the sun. Former we are not merely lovers, but also the friend, but also the bosom friend, after the musical sound comes between us, (, perhaps should say, it is that I go to get between them) I am awkward to seem anything is not. I begin too to be often difficult and sulky for musical sound. One day, he go, watch musical sound first, I go any thing in websites and then after finishing, seeing his very patient teaching the musical sound and having a meal at the gate with the chopsticks, they get along so harmoniously, the musical sound often emitted the happy laugh, the ones that let me feel self-humiliation thought oneself is a surplus person, the musical sound will never be studied after finding that I have come, unwilling to have a meal, at that time, I see he looks at my eyes, there is a kind of awkward expression there. Then my retreating out silently. He has not chased. When the tears slide from face, I really hope that person who lies on the sick bed is me. It is difficult that I know him, I know too, his love is true. I can run away, I do not know musical sound and me, whose position in his mind is more important, perhaps it is the musical sound, after all, have wanted a girls such as a man,etc. so for many years, it is not a thing which ordinary persons can do, I can only ask Heaven, why not allow me to meet him earlier? The day that we stay together, to all one's life, too transient? The broad sky broad world outside really makes me broad-minded a lot, but the miss and caring for in the heart does not still change. On the vagrant voyage, accompany me, except that the only birthday gift that he sent --A small one, inlay, have one platinum of rose lie between point and he at the OICQ, have leave at the three BBS of website that we work together ever exciting to stick to while being old, that is a trace of love which we leave in the network, our witness, we once broke bricks there each other with different ID, also pour water each other, I still often make fun of him with ID that he does not know, often mutually break on one side in the network, he makes my mobile phone on one side, it is buoyant sometimes, sometimes it is asking sputteringly: "Is it you that that east gate blow the snow? This cunning small things of yours " Look, the tears want disappointing flowing. At that time, I remember, make the intersection of I and low-spirited the intersection of Anderson and fairy tale " daughter in the sea " so far from childhood always, how did I understand that peace and quiet sat in the marble statue of the seashore at that time --Beautiful daughter of sea, understand love but without sea of the love daughter, understand she those kind see in the past house, yearn for the happiness in the past, but the mood not going back forever. Compared with the daughter in the sea that has not had, I have seemed already much happier BBS that he is still website in the work now, it is the place where I must go every day, have just already become a little the spirit has been haunt and plagued, want, enter with method that visitor land first, because visitor to will reveal that came out when being online, sure him to be getting online, enter with ID in the past, have many leave, make peace letter at the BBS, he leave I, have other net friend and colleague leave too, I know he might to look for I let crazy too. Does he still love me? See his message lets me feel sad and shed tears again. Want to see more he, just, how afraid of, see he, the intersection of he and no longer mood, two strange hearts, the vertical sadness of meeting each other too in vain. I do not really dare to see him, do not dare to appear. Afraid of only afraid, having appeared, it was more wound that was receivedding Shorter pavilion of road-side pavilion, where is the return journey? People roam about in this world, the heart roams about in the network, I do not know until what time oneself will roam about, sometimes will comfort oneself too: Maybe the next station, can see him, see him prop up and waiting for me in the rain in an umbrella! The next stop, I walk to another city, that is his hometown, a poor mountain area small city. I want to see the place where he grows up, see that brook of the homeland of his, he tell me whether naughty he as a child, play confused to shed on ink to almost make to Dragon King's little son-in-law once On the train, are showing a old song in the young recorder of the girl nearby, the witch opens virtuous " missing someone ": "As you know, miss a person's flavour, the ice-cold water like having a drink, then use very long very long time, first one shed and become the hot tears " In the front is two rails, the crooked one has been all the time forward, and it is interdependent to snuggle up to forever Select from: 999.com.cn

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment