Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fall in love with the superior Marry time such as love such as _ such as friend such as superior

Fall in love with the superior Marry time such as love such as _ such as friend such as superior

Come back but has lost the love for the love
Actually I had a steady job in Shenzhen, could earn a lot of m o n e y. In order to accompany the boyfriend in Wuhan, I have left Shenzhen, prosperous company resolutely, fly back to the river city, apply for to a co-partnership company to work as a business personnel.
Place oneself in the midst of a strange working environment, everything starts from scratch. My working attitude in a conscientious and down-to-earth manner, has caused general manager Hai Lin (assumed name) Attention. Before the Spring Festival, Hailin asked me to get to the office alone, required me to finish a job by one's own efforts, and take a stand on the spot and do well and promote me as company's business representative. After receiving this task, I make the commitment to work, so busy that the foot does not dip in the ground everyday. During that time, the boyfriend calls, invite me to stroll around the store, I am on the grounds that the work is busy with very much, politely refuse. Annual at dusk of 30, the boyfriend goes to the company to meet me and eat the annual meal in person, I can really can't get away. Boyfriend immediately" The dark cloud gathers " ,Turn one's head on running away with no words spoken. I specially regret afterwards, phone to explain to boyfriend again: "I am sorry! The work is too busy recently, please will certainly forgive. "


After the Spring Festival, I finish the task satisfactorily, the ones that were promoted and got a salary raise were rewarded. I set up horses and notify this good news the boyfriend, let him share the successful happiness. Who knows the intersection of he and mobile phone turn on, get to the intersection of he and house go no one answer even.
A few days later, the boyfriend called suddenly, was claiming that should say good-bye. Because he is unable to accept the fiancee is a workaholic. Having finished listening to his explanation, I say feeling wronged and acting rashly: "OK, say good-bye and say good-bye, who afraids whom. " Originally thought the boyfriend just felt wronged and acted rashly for the moment, will come to look for me obediently in a few days. Who knows one month passed by, he has not appeared yet.
Having ever paid wholeheartedly after all, I am very depressed for some time, the fault appears again and again in the work, whenever always help me to balance without any change of expression in Hailin at this moment, the ones that also set me free for two weeks exceptionally are false, and comfort, forget all unpleasant past, it will be certainly a bright spring day tomorrow. As time goes on, I find Hailin not so difficult to be close, we have become the friend keeping no secrets from each other gradually. When the company has a meeting, he speaks unceasingly, and shoots to sight me, that is hiding one in the eyes person's distressed tenderness clearly.
Can Hailin have girl friend already, reserve wedding day, he say to me personally that day: "My requirements for marriage are very low, only want to marry a woman and look after me. I have talked to her for more than one year, she cherishes this section of emotions very much, I am unwilling to leave her too. "



|

0 comments:

Post a Comment