Thursday, January 24, 2013

love time of woman loving and stepping on three ships it

love time of woman loving and stepping on three ships it

Give an oral account: A is straight Men job of 35 years old: Sales force of enterprise run by the local people
Become a lover all one's life
I
Half joke half a short information of cell phone has taken place for her expressing: I give you a villa, meet and send off you by the Cadillac every day, send a soldier connecting with it to stand guard and stand sentry for you, would you like to marry me?
Several years ago, I said good-bye to wife, we signed the divorce agreement calmly, but in order to give the 8 -year-old daughter a better growth environment, we agree on without disclosing the divorced fact to the outside, including parents and child of both sides.
In this way, former wife and daughter live in a room, I live in another room alone, live " family life " . If has not met A red, perhaps I will look for an appropriate woman seriously, pass for later part of lifetime. I wife say if like that, I nothing does not need, house is her, I move out closer.
But I have just known A red, one follows my woman of the same age. She looks plain, is a tea trader from Zhejiang, the words are frank, optimistic. At the 2001, I know she when sales assistant in one shop also, from from see of her, I think that find each other congenial with her very much.
Because of the relation of the work, we often keep in touch, in two years, unconsciously, it has been already heavier and heavier in my weight at heart that A is red.
On April 1, 2003, some friends and I had a get-together, drank much wine. April Fool's Day perhaps, function of alcohol perhaps, half I joke half a short information of cell phone took place for her expressing: I give you a villa, meet and send off you by the Cadillac every day, send a soldier connecting with it to stand guard and stand sentry for you, would you like to marry me?
It was over 5 o'clock the next morning, I was still sleeping soundly, A was so red as to suddenly call. She said, it was the April Fool's Day yesterday, her younger sister's classmates all sent some messages giving sb. a hard time to her. Then we none have, mention the message that I take place, hold the intersection of telephone and sea have a chat one more than hour, until A cries in fear red: "My mobile phone will have no money soon. "
She pacified relative Jiang's home in Jiangsu at that time, I did not think she would call again. Have never expected in the morning of April 3, she calls for me again. She tells me, will go back to Shanghai from Jiangsu in a couple of days, will feel blue these two days, have quarrelled with the husband, so just go to the other places to relieve boredom. At noon after two days, I go to the long-distance station to meet her. I try to persuade her, your body has not been very good all the time, had better go home. I send her to go back in the evening.
From now on, our telephones are getting many. In June of 2003, she reached pacifying the river once again, just came back after staying for whole week. I go to meet her again. We strode the forbidden zone at last. Does she ask me there are families? I deceive her and say " Have " . She tells me, her husband often gambles outside, a lot of things are not discussed with her, also never listen to her trying to stop, it is a routine to hit her and scold her.
A said red, all of us had children, she had three, if all of us divorced, four children add we two adults, six member family, can't guarantee the child's standard of living at all. A said red: "Let's become the lover all one's life, everybody well safeguards the family. "
I am very awkward, I actually want to make a family up with her very much. But I mention this each time, A all wash one's face with the tears red, she says: I, at home, husband hit I even more, I cry, but you say so, psychological pressure of me very large, I love my child, one is unwilling, I do not want to divorce.
She cries and says, I just have nothing to say in reply so each time.
The message spreads the day of the love
I tell her, I will give her three messages every day afterwards, remind her to take medicine on time early and middly and late.
Last August, A suddenly said to me, the husband contracted hotels in Taizhou of Jiangsu red, the whole family must all go over. A shows in all solemnity when leaves red: A, though the intersection of I and people get other places go, get Shanghai I will come on, watch you, please come to but also Jiangsu to see me.
I have put forward the requirement that could not go to A red again. A is red to complain while crying: You are really one-track mind, I have no way too, for the child so, if you have found the remaining half, it is unnecessary you say, I will go away at once.
In this way, A has reached Taizhou red, I go averagely once per month, because of the reason such as being on business sometimes, going several times in January. Message and telephone are more constant every day. In June of this year, but our relation changed delicately. She wanted to go to Nantong to play for two days, let me accompany her in the past. Though the company should have a meeting, I accompanied her in the past. In hotels, she always receives a message which receives a string, scarcely suspend. I say: How so many is your message? She says, it was my brother that sent. Do I say, your brother people over 40 years old, always send messages to you?
A is red to resume to cast a look at me, say my brother is just like this. I have not spoken more anything and then, so for a long time, she has not lain in front of me, I have not suspected she will deceive me.
It rained very heavily in early morning of the next day, at over 6 o'clock in the morning, when I left hotels, water in the gate has already been reached under the knee. I must come back to Shanghai, participate in the meeting of the company. Having finished the meeting in the afternoon, I call her, she is still in hotels. A click of mine, because she has a relative in the locality, she says that will live at relative's home. But I have not taken notice of enough.
Get back to Taizhou from Nantong, A tells me to send messages to her little afterwards red, don't phone either, because she is not in the office sometimes. She threatens me and says, if I send messages again, she does not go back. She will phone me when being convenient, also says that cast a look at me these two days by oneself. See her go far, my tears have fallen down quickly.
Get back to the new station, I have bought a bottle of beer, drink furiously after looking for a place without the person. Drink, get have some signs of getting drunk, remember the 135 phone. Have looked for a public phone, has set aside over. Though the heart knows to be far from good, it is a woman that still look forward to in the heart. But the sound at the other end of the telephone has broken my illusion mercilessly. I say: "Do you know A is red? She goes there to look for you to go. " The other side says that does not know. Do I say, you needn't act dumb, dozens of messages of one day of yours, will A's red cell-phone number know?
That man has not uttered a word after listening to the cell-phone number that I quote. I thought a share of blood rose on the head straight, letting loudly at that time: "What are you? Who are you her? You will send her off back or send to the other places at once now! "
I give A to be red to make a phone call again, I say you leave the proper fool of A, you will come back at once. If you go on like this, A can not standing, you deceive me for such a long time. You said you would think about to the family, ask me not to send messages, I do not send, I think so long as you are wholehearted to me, unless wait I, wait,etc. advisable until old,can't but every one outside you.
A is so red as to cry at the other end of the telephone, she says A is straight you are not silly, I will not divorce. You will have the second if I have. I say: You are not such a person, I do not believe.
The next day, I had no mood to go to work, A called from Guangzhou for me red, say that my requirement is agreed to, has left Shenzhen to Guangzhou. But she decreases me again: "Are you satisfied by now? I have left him. You are not really a man. "
I very broken mood have, go home because any trifle thing (A claim what does it remember) ,The wife conflicts, start to fiercely beat former wife closer. Cause former wife's fracture, live in the hospital. Because we have not had a conjugal relation yet, police should detain me for 15 days. At this moment, I still think, in, can't give A a red hair message, phone no friend in Guangzhou specially, let him help me to remind A to take medicine red at time when I enter.
Close enter, 30, evening the intersection of I and gastrorrhagia, send the intersection of hospital and emergency call to, let pieces of the intersection of lawyer and friend guarantee me out. Have not expected I receive A's red telephone after coming out, say that has come back from Shenzhen, let me meet her. An airport, A asks me red, " are you satisfied? Have exactly come back me? Do you trust friends to send three pieces of short messages to me each day? " I say so. A red to say I friend send message, scold she, say her to be decent. I was indebted to at that time, I said me, not whole you, whole you just told your husband directly.
I will phone my friend to inquire, my friend sent messages to her originally at once, but the telephone going back with the mobile phone of 135 of hers. The friend talks about her in a fury, A is entering for you, you are distinguished and admirable and happy there. And say that will disclose her thing to know for her husband.
A says, this matter is done greatly red. She went home at once.
I originally thought we should end this time. I had never expected, she at odds to fight husband with husband before the a few days, go to Shanghai again, I have her in one's care again. His husband called for me at last too, just the same as I phoned that man of Shenzhen originally, just I resolutely refuse to admit knowing A red.
I heart very contradictory now, first quarter before coming to pour out, receive a red telephone of A. Say an honest words, I think too this section of emotions seem nonsensical by oneself, unless but from emotion, hate to part with I really by she,what shall I do well?


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment